‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Demanding Marriage from Beau Justin Theroux Because She is Pregnant? Wedding on the Cards for the Couple?
By jaskiran kaur | March 21, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Speculations over Justin Theroux and “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston’s relationship status have been running wild. But according to the latest reports, the two are not only together but are also pregnant. Latest reports suggests Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is pregnant and has been asking her long-time beau to marry her before their baby arrives. But reportedly Justin Theroux is not ready yet.
Rumor has it that the couple may have had another showdown in the wake of Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy. According to Hollywood Life report, based on Life & Style Magazine's March 31, 2014 print issue, Jennifer Aniston recently experienced "pregnancy scare."
A friend told the magazine that Jennifer Aniston "thought she was pregnant," as noted in the story.
"When she told Justin, she insisted that he marry her sooner rather than later. Jen really laid it down for him. She said, 'Marry me, I'm pregnant! My child needs a father'," told the unnamed friend to "Life & Style" magazine, as quoted by Hollywood Life.
Justin Theroux was reportedly "a little overwhelmed" after listening to the news about the baby. He is said to be "thrilled about having a baby" but he's "very conflicted" about the idea of exchanging rings with his alleged fiancée Jennifer Aniston. Following this, Justin Theroux reportedly left for New York City.
Furthermore, Showbiz Spy reported the actress was "in tears as her baby leads to the ultimate betrayal. The happiest moment of her life is ruined."
This is not the first time when a tabloid has reported about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy and her rumored blow ups with beau Justin Theroux. No confirmation has been given by the actors or their reps to the media.
Meanwhile, more reports suggest that the Hollywood's most-awaited wedding maybe soon approaching. According to the E! News, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux will tie the knot "later this year." The wedding may take place during "late summer or early fall." And as per the reports, the "Friends" actress wants "an island wedding."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight