‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Demanding Marriage from Beau Justin Theroux Because She is Pregnant? Wedding on the Cards for the Couple?
By jaskiran kaur | March 21, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Speculations over Justin Theroux and “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston’s relationship status have been running wild. But according to the latest reports, the two are not only together but are also pregnant. Latest reports suggests Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is pregnant and has been asking her long-time beau to marry her before their baby arrives. But reportedly Justin Theroux is not ready yet.
Rumor has it that the couple may have had another showdown in the wake of Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy. According to Hollywood Life report, based on Life & Style Magazine's March 31, 2014 print issue, Jennifer Aniston recently experienced "pregnancy scare."
A friend told the magazine that Jennifer Aniston "thought she was pregnant," as noted in the story.
"When she told Justin, she insisted that he marry her sooner rather than later. Jen really laid it down for him. She said, 'Marry me, I'm pregnant! My child needs a father'," told the unnamed friend to "Life & Style" magazine, as quoted by Hollywood Life.
Justin Theroux was reportedly "a little overwhelmed" after listening to the news about the baby. He is said to be "thrilled about having a baby" but he's "very conflicted" about the idea of exchanging rings with his alleged fiancée Jennifer Aniston. Following this, Justin Theroux reportedly left for New York City.
Furthermore, Showbiz Spy reported the actress was "in tears as her baby leads to the ultimate betrayal. The happiest moment of her life is ruined."
This is not the first time when a tabloid has reported about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy and her rumored blow ups with beau Justin Theroux. No confirmation has been given by the actors or their reps to the media.
Meanwhile, more reports suggest that the Hollywood's most-awaited wedding maybe soon approaching. According to the E! News, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux will tie the knot "later this year." The wedding may take place during "late summer or early fall." And as per the reports, the "Friends" actress wants "an island wedding."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)