‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Demanding Marriage from Beau Justin Theroux Because She is Pregnant? Wedding on the Cards for the Couple?
By jaskiran kaur | March 21, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Speculations over Justin Theroux and “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston’s relationship status have been running wild. But according to the latest reports, the two are not only together but are also pregnant. Latest reports suggests Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is pregnant and has been asking her long-time beau to marry her before their baby arrives. But reportedly Justin Theroux is not ready yet.
Rumor has it that the couple may have had another showdown in the wake of Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy. According to Hollywood Life report, based on Life & Style Magazine's March 31, 2014 print issue, Jennifer Aniston recently experienced "pregnancy scare."
A friend told the magazine that Jennifer Aniston "thought she was pregnant," as noted in the story.
"When she told Justin, she insisted that he marry her sooner rather than later. Jen really laid it down for him. She said, 'Marry me, I'm pregnant! My child needs a father'," told the unnamed friend to "Life & Style" magazine, as quoted by Hollywood Life.
Justin Theroux was reportedly "a little overwhelmed" after listening to the news about the baby. He is said to be "thrilled about having a baby" but he's "very conflicted" about the idea of exchanging rings with his alleged fiancée Jennifer Aniston. Following this, Justin Theroux reportedly left for New York City.
Furthermore, Showbiz Spy reported the actress was "in tears as her baby leads to the ultimate betrayal. The happiest moment of her life is ruined."
This is not the first time when a tabloid has reported about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy and her rumored blow ups with beau Justin Theroux. No confirmation has been given by the actors or their reps to the media.
Meanwhile, more reports suggest that the Hollywood's most-awaited wedding maybe soon approaching. According to the E! News, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux will tie the knot "later this year." The wedding may take place during "late summer or early fall." And as per the reports, the "Friends" actress wants "an island wedding."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate