‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Demanding Marriage from Beau Justin Theroux Because She is Pregnant? Wedding on the Cards for the Couple?
By jaskiran kaur | March 21, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Speculations over Justin Theroux and “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston’s relationship status have been running wild. But according to the latest reports, the two are not only together but are also pregnant. Latest reports suggests Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is pregnant and has been asking her long-time beau to marry her before their baby arrives. But reportedly Justin Theroux is not ready yet.
Rumor has it that the couple may have had another showdown in the wake of Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy. According to Hollywood Life report, based on Life & Style Magazine's March 31, 2014 print issue, Jennifer Aniston recently experienced "pregnancy scare."
A friend told the magazine that Jennifer Aniston "thought she was pregnant," as noted in the story.
"When she told Justin, she insisted that he marry her sooner rather than later. Jen really laid it down for him. She said, 'Marry me, I'm pregnant! My child needs a father'," told the unnamed friend to "Life & Style" magazine, as quoted by Hollywood Life.
Justin Theroux was reportedly "a little overwhelmed" after listening to the news about the baby. He is said to be "thrilled about having a baby" but he's "very conflicted" about the idea of exchanging rings with his alleged fiancée Jennifer Aniston. Following this, Justin Theroux reportedly left for New York City.
Furthermore, Showbiz Spy reported the actress was "in tears as her baby leads to the ultimate betrayal. The happiest moment of her life is ruined."
This is not the first time when a tabloid has reported about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy and her rumored blow ups with beau Justin Theroux. No confirmation has been given by the actors or their reps to the media.
Meanwhile, more reports suggest that the Hollywood's most-awaited wedding maybe soon approaching. According to the E! News, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux will tie the knot "later this year." The wedding may take place during "late summer or early fall." And as per the reports, the "Friends" actress wants "an island wedding."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World