‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Demanding Marriage from Beau Justin Theroux Because She is Pregnant? Wedding on the Cards for the Couple?
By jaskiran kaur | March 21, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Speculations over Justin Theroux and “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston’s relationship status have been running wild. But according to the latest reports, the two are not only together but are also pregnant. Latest reports suggests Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is pregnant and has been asking her long-time beau to marry her before their baby arrives. But reportedly Justin Theroux is not ready yet.
Rumor has it that the couple may have had another showdown in the wake of Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy. According to Hollywood Life report, based on Life & Style Magazine's March 31, 2014 print issue, Jennifer Aniston recently experienced "pregnancy scare."
A friend told the magazine that Jennifer Aniston "thought she was pregnant," as noted in the story.
"When she told Justin, she insisted that he marry her sooner rather than later. Jen really laid it down for him. She said, 'Marry me, I'm pregnant! My child needs a father'," told the unnamed friend to "Life & Style" magazine, as quoted by Hollywood Life.
Justin Theroux was reportedly "a little overwhelmed" after listening to the news about the baby. He is said to be "thrilled about having a baby" but he's "very conflicted" about the idea of exchanging rings with his alleged fiancée Jennifer Aniston. Following this, Justin Theroux reportedly left for New York City.
Furthermore, Showbiz Spy reported the actress was "in tears as her baby leads to the ultimate betrayal. The happiest moment of her life is ruined."
This is not the first time when a tabloid has reported about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy and her rumored blow ups with beau Justin Theroux. No confirmation has been given by the actors or their reps to the media.
Meanwhile, more reports suggest that the Hollywood's most-awaited wedding maybe soon approaching. According to the E! News, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux will tie the knot "later this year." The wedding may take place during "late summer or early fall." And as per the reports, the "Friends" actress wants "an island wedding."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation