'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: More Winchester Family Secrets to be Revealed in Episode 17 Titled 'Mother's Little Helper' [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 21, 2014 3:27 PM EST
The next episode of "Supernatural" Season 9 will continue on Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) dealing with the effects of the "Mark of Cain." Aside from that, actor Jensen Ackles and executive producer Jeremy Carver teased that the storyline on Abaddon (Alaina Huffman), the First Blade and the fallen angels will now be back in full swing.
Actor Misha Collins, who portrays Castiel in the CW TV series, makes his directorial debut in "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper." A promo video has been released to give fans a preview on what the guys will be up to in the upcoming episode.
The effects of the "Mark of Cain" on Dean Winchester will force him to take a break from hunting so he sends his brother, Sam (Jared Padalecki), to go on an investigation alone. During his investigation, Sam will be discovering more family secrets and end up in serious trouble.
"While interviewing the locals, Sam talks to Julia (Jenny O'Hara), who tells him the Men of Letters came to town in 1958 and the story of Henry (Gil McKinney) and Josie Sands (Alaina Huffman)," the Examiner spoiler report reads. Click HERE to see CW's promo photos for Episode 17.
In the MStars News report, executive producer Jeremy Carver teased about the TV series' storyline on the fallen angels returning in the upcoming episodes. "Gadreel's little stint inside Sam? We're not done talking about it. There are more layers to it that are going to take a little while for even Sam to understand. BONUS SUPE SCOOP: The stolen grace that Castiel used to become an angel again is an issue which will not go undealt with," Mr Carver revealed in the "Ask Ausiello" column at TVLine.
Another "Supernatural" scoop came from lead actor Jensen Ackles. In the E! Online TV Scoop report, Jensen Ackles was asked if fans will see more intense scenes between his character and the red-haired demon Abaddon. The 36-year-old actor responded: "I will say that I do know that that will come to a head. There will be a blow out there, and Dean will get the fight that he's been looking for."
"Supernatural" Season 9 airs Tuesday nights at 9 pm on the CW Network. The Misha Collins-directed Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" is scheduled to air on March 25, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 16 'Blade Runners' Recap/Spoilers: The Effect of the Mark of Cain on Dean Winchester - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Sam and Dean Babysit Crowley, Watch Video Clip for Episode 16 Titled 'Blade Runners' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Grandpa Henry Winchester Returns in the Misha Collin Directed Episode 17 'Mother's Little Helper' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan