Game of Thrones Season 4: Watch the New & Final Trailer [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | March 21, 2014 1:37 PM EST
Scheduled to be aired on April 6, the highly anticipated "Game of Thrones" Season 4 released its last and final trailer for fans to know what to expect on the upcoming season. The fourth installment of HBO's epic fantasy series is based on the second half of "A Storm of Swords," the third of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels of George R.R. Martin.
The new trailer features the struggles of Daenerys Tagaryen, the Mother of Dragons, as she drives her new conquest to fight for claim to the Iron Throne. The video opens with the haunting sound of London Grammar's "The Devil Inside," with Cersie saying: "Your joy will turn to ashes in you mouth and you will know the debt is paid."
Emmy-award winner Peter Dinklage who plays Tyrion Lannister was also featured as he contemplates about his evil sister next plot. "Sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants," says Tyrion who seemed staying in a dungeon.
Played by Emilia Clark, Dany is still determined to continue her journey to King's Landing as she asserts her power and says: "They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one." With her growing dragons and an army of Unsullied, Dany is a force to be reckoned with in "Game of Thrones" Season 4.
The future of the remaining Starks is still blurry as Brianne of Tarth played by Gwendoline Christie vowed to find Sanza Stark. After the bloody ending of Season 3, GOT fans will be treated by yet another wedding but this time it's not going to be as bloody as the last one.
David Benioff, GOT's showrunner recently revealed that the show will run for seven season after the network conducted a talk with author George R.R. Martin. The famous author also announced that there is a possibility of multiple movie set in the "Game of Thrones" universe.
"It all depends on how long the main series runs," says Martin in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter posted in The Guardian. "Do we run for seven years? Do we run for eight? Do we run for 10? The books get bigger and bigger (in scope). It might need a feature to tie things up, something with a feature budget, like $100 million for two hours. Those dragons get real big, you know."
Watch the trailer here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown