Game of Thrones Season 4: Watch the New & Final Trailer [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | March 21, 2014 1:37 PM EST
Scheduled to be aired on April 6, the highly anticipated "Game of Thrones" Season 4 released its last and final trailer for fans to know what to expect on the upcoming season. The fourth installment of HBO's epic fantasy series is based on the second half of "A Storm of Swords," the third of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels of George R.R. Martin.
The new trailer features the struggles of Daenerys Tagaryen, the Mother of Dragons, as she drives her new conquest to fight for claim to the Iron Throne. The video opens with the haunting sound of London Grammar's "The Devil Inside," with Cersie saying: "Your joy will turn to ashes in you mouth and you will know the debt is paid."
Emmy-award winner Peter Dinklage who plays Tyrion Lannister was also featured as he contemplates about his evil sister next plot. "Sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants," says Tyrion who seemed staying in a dungeon.
Played by Emilia Clark, Dany is still determined to continue her journey to King's Landing as she asserts her power and says: "They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one." With her growing dragons and an army of Unsullied, Dany is a force to be reckoned with in "Game of Thrones" Season 4.
The future of the remaining Starks is still blurry as Brianne of Tarth played by Gwendoline Christie vowed to find Sanza Stark. After the bloody ending of Season 3, GOT fans will be treated by yet another wedding but this time it's not going to be as bloody as the last one.
David Benioff, GOT's showrunner recently revealed that the show will run for seven season after the network conducted a talk with author George R.R. Martin. The famous author also announced that there is a possibility of multiple movie set in the "Game of Thrones" universe.
"It all depends on how long the main series runs," says Martin in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter posted in The Guardian. "Do we run for seven years? Do we run for eight? Do we run for 10? The books get bigger and bigger (in scope). It might need a feature to tie things up, something with a feature budget, like $100 million for two hours. Those dragons get real big, you know."
Watch the trailer here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]