'Basketball Wives LA' Spoilers: Draya Michele AKA Miami Gave Sundy a Black Eye?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 21, 2014 1:30 PM EST
"Basketball Wives LA" star Draya Michele had an altercation with cast mate Sundy Carter during a Pre-Oscars party a couple of week ago. Draya confronted Sundy about the latter's comments during a recent interview and that started an intense verbal attack between the two reality stars. Hip Hollywood captured the fight as the women screamed at each other.
"You came to my job!" Draya shouted at Sundy. She was upset at Sundy for calling her a ho and saying that she could not be a housewife. On the other hand, Sundy was mad at Draya because the FineA**Girls leader just won't admit that she used to be a stripper named Miami. This made Draya feel that Sundy was minding her business after Jackie Christie said her younger daughter was once in a relationship with Orlando Scandrick, Draya's current boyfriend. Draya and Sundy have disliked each other since BBWLA has started airing.
Draya address the ugly dispute with Sundy on Twitter and when a follower asked her if she had given Sundy a black eye, she said: "Miami did. Blame Miami... She is ratchet and on your level. We do not see EYE TO EYE lets leave Draya out of this."
Meanwhile, newbie Brandi Maxiell seems to be angry at Jackie Christie for informing Draya about Orlando's possible infidelity while the group was around but Jackie seems to be unapologetic for her ill-timed confession.
"I never intended to hurt Draya and I made it clear to her when I explained to her what was going on with Orlando and Chantel. I felt like it would not have been fair to know that this gentleman and Chantel were talking. Draya and my friendship is - we are building our friendship. We have known each other a long time. I look at her like a little sister regardless of our issues. I will always protect her if I can," Jackie told VH1.
"Never be a mean girl. I must say I was a bit mean," Jackie tweeted. Jackie has been accused of stirring things up a couple of times already. Was Jackie's intentions pure and the drama just always follows her?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop