'Basketball Wives LA' Spoilers: Draya Michele AKA Miami Gave Sundy a Black Eye?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 21, 2014 1:30 PM EST
"Basketball Wives LA" star Draya Michele had an altercation with cast mate Sundy Carter during a Pre-Oscars party a couple of week ago. Draya confronted Sundy about the latter's comments during a recent interview and that started an intense verbal attack between the two reality stars. Hip Hollywood captured the fight as the women screamed at each other.
"You came to my job!" Draya shouted at Sundy. She was upset at Sundy for calling her a ho and saying that she could not be a housewife. On the other hand, Sundy was mad at Draya because the FineA**Girls leader just won't admit that she used to be a stripper named Miami. This made Draya feel that Sundy was minding her business after Jackie Christie said her younger daughter was once in a relationship with Orlando Scandrick, Draya's current boyfriend. Draya and Sundy have disliked each other since BBWLA has started airing.
Draya address the ugly dispute with Sundy on Twitter and when a follower asked her if she had given Sundy a black eye, she said: "Miami did. Blame Miami... She is ratchet and on your level. We do not see EYE TO EYE lets leave Draya out of this."
Meanwhile, newbie Brandi Maxiell seems to be angry at Jackie Christie for informing Draya about Orlando's possible infidelity while the group was around but Jackie seems to be unapologetic for her ill-timed confession.
"I never intended to hurt Draya and I made it clear to her when I explained to her what was going on with Orlando and Chantel. I felt like it would not have been fair to know that this gentleman and Chantel were talking. Draya and my friendship is - we are building our friendship. We have known each other a long time. I look at her like a little sister regardless of our issues. I will always protect her if I can," Jackie told VH1.
"Never be a mean girl. I must say I was a bit mean," Jackie tweeted. Jackie has been accused of stirring things up a couple of times already. Was Jackie's intentions pure and the drama just always follows her?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect