'Basketball Wives LA' Spoilers: Draya Michele AKA Miami Gave Sundy a Black Eye?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 21, 2014 1:30 PM EST
"Basketball Wives LA" star Draya Michele had an altercation with cast mate Sundy Carter during a Pre-Oscars party a couple of week ago. Draya confronted Sundy about the latter's comments during a recent interview and that started an intense verbal attack between the two reality stars. Hip Hollywood captured the fight as the women screamed at each other.
"You came to my job!" Draya shouted at Sundy. She was upset at Sundy for calling her a ho and saying that she could not be a housewife. On the other hand, Sundy was mad at Draya because the FineA**Girls leader just won't admit that she used to be a stripper named Miami. This made Draya feel that Sundy was minding her business after Jackie Christie said her younger daughter was once in a relationship with Orlando Scandrick, Draya's current boyfriend. Draya and Sundy have disliked each other since BBWLA has started airing.
Draya address the ugly dispute with Sundy on Twitter and when a follower asked her if she had given Sundy a black eye, she said: "Miami did. Blame Miami... She is ratchet and on your level. We do not see EYE TO EYE lets leave Draya out of this."
Meanwhile, newbie Brandi Maxiell seems to be angry at Jackie Christie for informing Draya about Orlando's possible infidelity while the group was around but Jackie seems to be unapologetic for her ill-timed confession.
"I never intended to hurt Draya and I made it clear to her when I explained to her what was going on with Orlando and Chantel. I felt like it would not have been fair to know that this gentleman and Chantel were talking. Draya and my friendship is - we are building our friendship. We have known each other a long time. I look at her like a little sister regardless of our issues. I will always protect her if I can," Jackie told VH1.
"Never be a mean girl. I must say I was a bit mean," Jackie tweeted. Jackie has been accused of stirring things up a couple of times already. Was Jackie's intentions pure and the drama just always follows her?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2