'Basketball Wives LA' Spoilers: Draya Michele AKA Miami Gave Sundy a Black Eye?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 21, 2014 1:30 PM EST
"Basketball Wives LA" star Draya Michele had an altercation with cast mate Sundy Carter during a Pre-Oscars party a couple of week ago. Draya confronted Sundy about the latter's comments during a recent interview and that started an intense verbal attack between the two reality stars. Hip Hollywood captured the fight as the women screamed at each other.
"You came to my job!" Draya shouted at Sundy. She was upset at Sundy for calling her a ho and saying that she could not be a housewife. On the other hand, Sundy was mad at Draya because the FineA**Girls leader just won't admit that she used to be a stripper named Miami. This made Draya feel that Sundy was minding her business after Jackie Christie said her younger daughter was once in a relationship with Orlando Scandrick, Draya's current boyfriend. Draya and Sundy have disliked each other since BBWLA has started airing.
Draya address the ugly dispute with Sundy on Twitter and when a follower asked her if she had given Sundy a black eye, she said: "Miami did. Blame Miami... She is ratchet and on your level. We do not see EYE TO EYE lets leave Draya out of this."
Meanwhile, newbie Brandi Maxiell seems to be angry at Jackie Christie for informing Draya about Orlando's possible infidelity while the group was around but Jackie seems to be unapologetic for her ill-timed confession.
"I never intended to hurt Draya and I made it clear to her when I explained to her what was going on with Orlando and Chantel. I felt like it would not have been fair to know that this gentleman and Chantel were talking. Draya and my friendship is - we are building our friendship. We have known each other a long time. I look at her like a little sister regardless of our issues. I will always protect her if I can," Jackie told VH1.
"Never be a mean girl. I must say I was a bit mean," Jackie tweeted. Jackie has been accused of stirring things up a couple of times already. Was Jackie's intentions pure and the drama just always follows her?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation