'Basketball Wives LA' Spoilers: Draya Michele AKA Miami Gave Sundy a Black Eye?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 21, 2014 1:30 PM EST
"Basketball Wives LA" star Draya Michele had an altercation with cast mate Sundy Carter during a Pre-Oscars party a couple of week ago. Draya confronted Sundy about the latter's comments during a recent interview and that started an intense verbal attack between the two reality stars. Hip Hollywood captured the fight as the women screamed at each other.
"You came to my job!" Draya shouted at Sundy. She was upset at Sundy for calling her a ho and saying that she could not be a housewife. On the other hand, Sundy was mad at Draya because the FineA**Girls leader just won't admit that she used to be a stripper named Miami. This made Draya feel that Sundy was minding her business after Jackie Christie said her younger daughter was once in a relationship with Orlando Scandrick, Draya's current boyfriend. Draya and Sundy have disliked each other since BBWLA has started airing.
Draya address the ugly dispute with Sundy on Twitter and when a follower asked her if she had given Sundy a black eye, she said: "Miami did. Blame Miami... She is ratchet and on your level. We do not see EYE TO EYE lets leave Draya out of this."
Meanwhile, newbie Brandi Maxiell seems to be angry at Jackie Christie for informing Draya about Orlando's possible infidelity while the group was around but Jackie seems to be unapologetic for her ill-timed confession.
"I never intended to hurt Draya and I made it clear to her when I explained to her what was going on with Orlando and Chantel. I felt like it would not have been fair to know that this gentleman and Chantel were talking. Draya and my friendship is - we are building our friendship. We have known each other a long time. I look at her like a little sister regardless of our issues. I will always protect her if I can," Jackie told VH1.
"Never be a mean girl. I must say I was a bit mean," Jackie tweeted. Jackie has been accused of stirring things up a couple of times already. Was Jackie's intentions pure and the drama just always follows her?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft