'The Originals' Episode 17 'Moon Over Bourbon Street' Recap/Spoilers: Elijah Unites Factions in New Orleans, Klaus Has a Different Plan
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 21, 2014 12:31 PM EST
Life continues for Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) after their sister Rebekah (Claire Holt) left New Orleans for good. However, the Mikaelson siblings must take action in putting the French Quarter in order from the chaos and conflict of the vampires, witches, werewolves and human faction.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains major spoilers on "The Originals" Episode 17 titled "Moon Over Bourbon Street." Klaus appears to be neglecting the responsibilities of leading his people as he spends his time painting and romancing the witch Genevieve (Elyse Levesque) so Elijah decided to take matters into his own hands to repair the crumbling city that they took from Marcel (Charles Michael Davis).
Father Kieran (Todd Stashwick) is getting worse from the witch's hex so he locked himself up knowing that he is not capable to lead the human faction. Because of that, new character Francesca (guest star Peta Sergeant) entered the picture.
The powerful woman met up with Elijah to offer help in uniting the factions with the blessing from really influential people. Then, the witches, werewolves, humans and vampires are all together in a party that Elijah and Klaus planned in an attempt to unite and make peace in their community.
At the party, Klaus embraces his werewolf side by offering the werewolf Jackson (Nathan Parson) a deal that he cannot refuse. The Original hybrid wants to give back the city that was taken away from the werewolves to ensure the safety of his unborn child.
A violent confrontation happened at the party as well but it came to the surprising end of finally uniting after Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) made a speech pointing out that the different factions should get over with their issues against each other.
Meanwhile, the exiled Marcel is determined to set up his own army to take back New Orleans from the Mikaelsons. His plan includes Davina's (Danielle Campbell) having a new path to being a powerful young witch and Cami (Leah Pipes) by his side.
Elijah succeeded in uniting the factions with a signed agreement but he has no idea of what his hybrid brother is up to. The elder Mikaelson stated in the ending scene that Klaus will lose if he wagers against him. "We'll see," Klaus muttered after Elijah walked away while looking at his finished painting of New Orleans with the Full Moon over it.
"The Originals" will be having another hiatus so fans must patiently wait for the next events to unfold particularly on this new conflict between Klaus and Elijah. The CW TV series is scheduled to return with Episode 18 on April 15, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Spoilers: Klaus and Elijah Throw a Party, Synopsis and Promo Video Released for Episode 17 'Moon Over Bourbon Street' - [READ]
'The Originals' Claire Holt's Exit: Personal Decision to Leave as Series Regular, Co-Star Joseph Morgan Proud of Aussie Actress - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 16 'Farewell to Storyville' Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye to an Original Vampire - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery