'The Originals' Episode 17 'Moon Over Bourbon Street' Recap/Spoilers: Elijah Unites Factions in New Orleans, Klaus Has a Different Plan
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 21, 2014 12:31 PM EST
Life continues for Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) after their sister Rebekah (Claire Holt) left New Orleans for good. However, the Mikaelson siblings must take action in putting the French Quarter in order from the chaos and conflict of the vampires, witches, werewolves and human faction.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains major spoilers on "The Originals" Episode 17 titled "Moon Over Bourbon Street." Klaus appears to be neglecting the responsibilities of leading his people as he spends his time painting and romancing the witch Genevieve (Elyse Levesque) so Elijah decided to take matters into his own hands to repair the crumbling city that they took from Marcel (Charles Michael Davis).
Father Kieran (Todd Stashwick) is getting worse from the witch's hex so he locked himself up knowing that he is not capable to lead the human faction. Because of that, new character Francesca (guest star Peta Sergeant) entered the picture.
The powerful woman met up with Elijah to offer help in uniting the factions with the blessing from really influential people. Then, the witches, werewolves, humans and vampires are all together in a party that Elijah and Klaus planned in an attempt to unite and make peace in their community.
At the party, Klaus embraces his werewolf side by offering the werewolf Jackson (Nathan Parson) a deal that he cannot refuse. The Original hybrid wants to give back the city that was taken away from the werewolves to ensure the safety of his unborn child.
A violent confrontation happened at the party as well but it came to the surprising end of finally uniting after Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) made a speech pointing out that the different factions should get over with their issues against each other.
Meanwhile, the exiled Marcel is determined to set up his own army to take back New Orleans from the Mikaelsons. His plan includes Davina's (Danielle Campbell) having a new path to being a powerful young witch and Cami (Leah Pipes) by his side.
Elijah succeeded in uniting the factions with a signed agreement but he has no idea of what his hybrid brother is up to. The elder Mikaelson stated in the ending scene that Klaus will lose if he wagers against him. "We'll see," Klaus muttered after Elijah walked away while looking at his finished painting of New Orleans with the Full Moon over it.
"The Originals" will be having another hiatus so fans must patiently wait for the next events to unfold particularly on this new conflict between Klaus and Elijah. The CW TV series is scheduled to return with Episode 18 on April 15, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Spoilers: Klaus and Elijah Throw a Party, Synopsis and Promo Video Released for Episode 17 'Moon Over Bourbon Street' - [READ]
'The Originals' Claire Holt's Exit: Personal Decision to Leave as Series Regular, Co-Star Joseph Morgan Proud of Aussie Actress - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 16 'Farewell to Storyville' Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye to an Original Vampire - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase