Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe’s Encouraging Words for the Former NBA Player
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 21, 2014 12:28 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly reached out to Lamar Odom, following his decision to pull out from his basketball contract in Spain. Even though Lamar had broken Khloe's heart, the 29-year-old reality TV star still thinks about him and remains to be sympathetic of her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom Citing ‘Irreconcilable Differences’ (Reuters)
According to a source via the Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe has phoned Lamar to give him inspiration and a few words of encouragement when she learned that he had terminated his basketball contract with the Spanish basketball club. After filing for divorce in December, Khloe still holds a lot of affection for Lamar. She told him that she was proud how he was changing his life and making positive decisions.
The source revealed to the entertainment Web site that Khloe had a little conversation with Lamar. Even though the conversation didn't last long, it was certainly a great deal for the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player.
"I'm sorry it didn't work out, but don't let that stop you from pushing forward and getting back on the court," were Khloe's encouraging words for Lamar.
"I'm proud of the changes you've been making," she added.
Khloe and Lamar aren't speaking on a regular basis, the source further told the Web site. The duo's recent phone conversation doesn't mean that they are getting back together or working towards a reconciliation. The source went on and said that Khloe was just being nice. Lamar certainly never thought that Khloe would reach out to him. Khloe's encouraging words made him feel really special and, unquestionably, made his day.
"It just reinforces how great of a girl Khloe is and how great of a loss Lamar has suffered as a result of his actions, which ruined their otherwise happy marriage," the source said.
Lamar wants a second chance with Khloe
Lamar recently confessed to In Touch Weekly that he wants to have a second chance with Khloe. He told the publication that he wants to make it work with her. Lamar reportedly called Khloe and begged her to take him back. However, whether or not Khloe will take Lamar back remains vague. She's not even through with divorce yet.
Do you think Lamar and Khloe should reconcile and give their marriage a second chance?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales