Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe’s Encouraging Words for the Former NBA Player
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 21, 2014 12:28 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly reached out to Lamar Odom, following his decision to pull out from his basketball contract in Spain. Even though Lamar had broken Khloe's heart, the 29-year-old reality TV star still thinks about him and remains to be sympathetic of her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom Citing ‘Irreconcilable Differences’ (Reuters)
According to a source via the Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe has phoned Lamar to give him inspiration and a few words of encouragement when she learned that he had terminated his basketball contract with the Spanish basketball club. After filing for divorce in December, Khloe still holds a lot of affection for Lamar. She told him that she was proud how he was changing his life and making positive decisions.
The source revealed to the entertainment Web site that Khloe had a little conversation with Lamar. Even though the conversation didn't last long, it was certainly a great deal for the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player.
"I'm sorry it didn't work out, but don't let that stop you from pushing forward and getting back on the court," were Khloe's encouraging words for Lamar.
"I'm proud of the changes you've been making," she added.
Khloe and Lamar aren't speaking on a regular basis, the source further told the Web site. The duo's recent phone conversation doesn't mean that they are getting back together or working towards a reconciliation. The source went on and said that Khloe was just being nice. Lamar certainly never thought that Khloe would reach out to him. Khloe's encouraging words made him feel really special and, unquestionably, made his day.
"It just reinforces how great of a girl Khloe is and how great of a loss Lamar has suffered as a result of his actions, which ruined their otherwise happy marriage," the source said.
Lamar wants a second chance with Khloe
Lamar recently confessed to In Touch Weekly that he wants to have a second chance with Khloe. He told the publication that he wants to make it work with her. Lamar reportedly called Khloe and begged her to take him back. However, whether or not Khloe will take Lamar back remains vague. She's not even through with divorce yet.
Do you think Lamar and Khloe should reconcile and give their marriage a second chance?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban Wants The Los Angeles Lakers To ‘Suck Forever’
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Exit For Messi Is Possible - Tata Martino
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Xiaomi to Kill Redmi 1S for More Redmi Notes
- New Zealand Dairy Industry Feels Bullish At Chinese President's Visit