Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe’s Encouraging Words for the Former NBA Player
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 21, 2014 12:28 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly reached out to Lamar Odom, following his decision to pull out from his basketball contract in Spain. Even though Lamar had broken Khloe's heart, the 29-year-old reality TV star still thinks about him and remains to be sympathetic of her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom Citing ‘Irreconcilable Differences’ (Reuters)
According to a source via the Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe has phoned Lamar to give him inspiration and a few words of encouragement when she learned that he had terminated his basketball contract with the Spanish basketball club. After filing for divorce in December, Khloe still holds a lot of affection for Lamar. She told him that she was proud how he was changing his life and making positive decisions.
The source revealed to the entertainment Web site that Khloe had a little conversation with Lamar. Even though the conversation didn't last long, it was certainly a great deal for the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player.
"I'm sorry it didn't work out, but don't let that stop you from pushing forward and getting back on the court," were Khloe's encouraging words for Lamar.
"I'm proud of the changes you've been making," she added.
Khloe and Lamar aren't speaking on a regular basis, the source further told the Web site. The duo's recent phone conversation doesn't mean that they are getting back together or working towards a reconciliation. The source went on and said that Khloe was just being nice. Lamar certainly never thought that Khloe would reach out to him. Khloe's encouraging words made him feel really special and, unquestionably, made his day.
"It just reinforces how great of a girl Khloe is and how great of a loss Lamar has suffered as a result of his actions, which ruined their otherwise happy marriage," the source said.
Lamar wants a second chance with Khloe
Lamar recently confessed to In Touch Weekly that he wants to have a second chance with Khloe. He told the publication that he wants to make it work with her. Lamar reportedly called Khloe and begged her to take him back. However, whether or not Khloe will take Lamar back remains vague. She's not even through with divorce yet.
Do you think Lamar and Khloe should reconcile and give their marriage a second chance?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Ronda Rousey Puts Up Her Belongings For Auction
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks