Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe’s Encouraging Words for the Former NBA Player
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 21, 2014 12:28 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly reached out to Lamar Odom, following his decision to pull out from his basketball contract in Spain. Even though Lamar had broken Khloe's heart, the 29-year-old reality TV star still thinks about him and remains to be sympathetic of her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom Citing ‘Irreconcilable Differences’ (Reuters)
According to a source via the Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe has phoned Lamar to give him inspiration and a few words of encouragement when she learned that he had terminated his basketball contract with the Spanish basketball club. After filing for divorce in December, Khloe still holds a lot of affection for Lamar. She told him that she was proud how he was changing his life and making positive decisions.
The source revealed to the entertainment Web site that Khloe had a little conversation with Lamar. Even though the conversation didn't last long, it was certainly a great deal for the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player.
"I'm sorry it didn't work out, but don't let that stop you from pushing forward and getting back on the court," were Khloe's encouraging words for Lamar.
"I'm proud of the changes you've been making," she added.
Khloe and Lamar aren't speaking on a regular basis, the source further told the Web site. The duo's recent phone conversation doesn't mean that they are getting back together or working towards a reconciliation. The source went on and said that Khloe was just being nice. Lamar certainly never thought that Khloe would reach out to him. Khloe's encouraging words made him feel really special and, unquestionably, made his day.
"It just reinforces how great of a girl Khloe is and how great of a loss Lamar has suffered as a result of his actions, which ruined their otherwise happy marriage," the source said.
Lamar wants a second chance with Khloe
Lamar recently confessed to In Touch Weekly that he wants to have a second chance with Khloe. He told the publication that he wants to make it work with her. Lamar reportedly called Khloe and begged her to take him back. However, whether or not Khloe will take Lamar back remains vague. She's not even through with divorce yet.
Do you think Lamar and Khloe should reconcile and give their marriage a second chance?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares