Khloe Kardashian Giving into Lamar Odom Pleas for Another Chance: Divorce Cancelled?
By Annie Dee | March 21, 2014 12:14 PM EST
It's been months since Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar Odom but the two recently shared their deep feelings about each other and why, a reconcilation may even happen. According to Hollywood Life, Khloe cannot get over Lamar Odom, even with all that happened between them. In fact, the 29-year old reality star and sister of Kim Kardashian, claimed a reunion can even happen, as long as Odom changes, Hollywood Life exclusively reports.
Lamar and Khloe are to divorce after four years of marriage.
For now, the divorce proceedings are still underway and they are not going to reconcile just like Justin and Selena, but it can be a possibility.
"They are not getting back together, but never say never," shared Hollywood Life.com exclusively, adding, "If he really changed she would take him back. Lamar was the love of her life. But Khloe doesn't believe he's really changed and he did too much damage for her to sign up for that again."
Khloe herself admitted these feelings in an interview with 2Day FM on MArch 18. Asked how she is handling the divorce and if she is already over it, Khloe vehemently tells everyone she is not over it, not by a long shot.
"No, It's definitely not anything I'm through. I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," said Khloe. "It's really hard to watch yourself on TV too. It's definitely different in that the world has to watch too. It's definitely not the easiest thing to do but it's my life now I guess."
But if a reconciliation were to happen, it cannot be said that only Khloe was the only one who wanted it. Odom also shared the same sentiment a day ago.
"I want to make it work with Khloé," shared Lamar to In Touch Weekly magazine. "I'm going to see Khloé. I'm going to see her soon."
In Touch Weekly has also reported that the two have been seeing each other again and even engaging in intimate phone conversations. Lamar is said to have been begging Khloe for another chance.
"He confessed his feelings and cried his heart out to her on the phone," reports In Touch Weekly, adding, "She'd been avoiding his texts and calls for weeks, but when she heard him pleading with her to take him back, she melted."
If they both feel such a deep connection to each other, then a reconciliation is probably not that far-fetched. It certainly pays to see how this possible reconciliation pans out.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June