Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Defensive on Pregnancy Rumors
By Annie Dee | March 21, 2014 11:06 AM EST
When news of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez having twins dpread on the net, all sorts of people have reacted to the twin's sonogram, from fans and even people of Hollywood Life, all shocked and worried for Gomez. When the sonogram was determined to be a hoax (at least when it comes to saying it's Selena's) and owned by a Lorinda Loveridge, everyone let out a sigh of relief. It is only now that the reunited couple put out their feelings with regards to the sonogram. Were they also affected with the pregnancy scare?
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
According to Hollywood Life, the young lovers were also quite affected by the pregnancy rumors too even though they have been wracked with one rumor after another since they got back together. However, they chose to handle the pregnancy with twins rumor the best way they think possible, by just staying mum about it until the truth comes out.
For one, Justin Bieber is said to be too busy with what is going on with his life to even react. After all, he has enough love and legal troubles to contend with.
"Justin thought it was stupid and he knew it was fake that he didn't worry about it. He heard about it and it was in one ear and out the other," reports Hollywood Life.
This is quite a normal reaction among guys, so this is not that surprising. However, the news is set to bother Gomez more, since she has a comparably clean image to protect. Aside from her image, no women will want to be a brunt of a pregnancy joke.
According to Hollywood Life, when Gomez heard about the sonogram circulating, she was upset.
"She wanted her people to squash it immediately but they made her realize quickly that if they don't answer things like this that it would go away," reveals the source, adding, "Her people didn't want to set up a common theme or precedent of having Selena answering all the false stories that come around about her. So she was embarrassed by it but now she is glad that most people know it isn't real."
At least the truth is now revealed. the two can be a bit more careful this time so pregnancy rumors cannot actually bother them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date