Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Defensive on Pregnancy Rumors
By Annie Dee | March 21, 2014 11:06 AM EST
When news of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez having twins dpread on the net, all sorts of people have reacted to the twin's sonogram, from fans and even people of Hollywood Life, all shocked and worried for Gomez. When the sonogram was determined to be a hoax (at least when it comes to saying it's Selena's) and owned by a Lorinda Loveridge, everyone let out a sigh of relief. It is only now that the reunited couple put out their feelings with regards to the sonogram. Were they also affected with the pregnancy scare?
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
According to Hollywood Life, the young lovers were also quite affected by the pregnancy rumors too even though they have been wracked with one rumor after another since they got back together. However, they chose to handle the pregnancy with twins rumor the best way they think possible, by just staying mum about it until the truth comes out.
For one, Justin Bieber is said to be too busy with what is going on with his life to even react. After all, he has enough love and legal troubles to contend with.
"Justin thought it was stupid and he knew it was fake that he didn't worry about it. He heard about it and it was in one ear and out the other," reports Hollywood Life.
This is quite a normal reaction among guys, so this is not that surprising. However, the news is set to bother Gomez more, since she has a comparably clean image to protect. Aside from her image, no women will want to be a brunt of a pregnancy joke.
According to Hollywood Life, when Gomez heard about the sonogram circulating, she was upset.
"She wanted her people to squash it immediately but they made her realize quickly that if they don't answer things like this that it would go away," reveals the source, adding, "Her people didn't want to set up a common theme or precedent of having Selena answering all the false stories that come around about her. So she was embarrassed by it but now she is glad that most people know it isn't real."
At least the truth is now revealed. the two can be a bit more careful this time so pregnancy rumors cannot actually bother them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports