Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Defensive on Pregnancy Rumors
By Annie Dee | March 21, 2014 11:06 AM EST
When news of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez having twins dpread on the net, all sorts of people have reacted to the twin's sonogram, from fans and even people of Hollywood Life, all shocked and worried for Gomez. When the sonogram was determined to be a hoax (at least when it comes to saying it's Selena's) and owned by a Lorinda Loveridge, everyone let out a sigh of relief. It is only now that the reunited couple put out their feelings with regards to the sonogram. Were they also affected with the pregnancy scare?
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
According to Hollywood Life, the young lovers were also quite affected by the pregnancy rumors too even though they have been wracked with one rumor after another since they got back together. However, they chose to handle the pregnancy with twins rumor the best way they think possible, by just staying mum about it until the truth comes out.
For one, Justin Bieber is said to be too busy with what is going on with his life to even react. After all, he has enough love and legal troubles to contend with.
"Justin thought it was stupid and he knew it was fake that he didn't worry about it. He heard about it and it was in one ear and out the other," reports Hollywood Life.
This is quite a normal reaction among guys, so this is not that surprising. However, the news is set to bother Gomez more, since she has a comparably clean image to protect. Aside from her image, no women will want to be a brunt of a pregnancy joke.
According to Hollywood Life, when Gomez heard about the sonogram circulating, she was upset.
"She wanted her people to squash it immediately but they made her realize quickly that if they don't answer things like this that it would go away," reveals the source, adding, "Her people didn't want to set up a common theme or precedent of having Selena answering all the false stories that come around about her. So she was embarrassed by it but now she is glad that most people know it isn't real."
At least the truth is now revealed. the two can be a bit more careful this time so pregnancy rumors cannot actually bother them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown