Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Defensive on Pregnancy Rumors
By Annie Dee | March 21, 2014 11:06 AM EST
When news of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez having twins dpread on the net, all sorts of people have reacted to the twin's sonogram, from fans and even people of Hollywood Life, all shocked and worried for Gomez. When the sonogram was determined to be a hoax (at least when it comes to saying it's Selena's) and owned by a Lorinda Loveridge, everyone let out a sigh of relief. It is only now that the reunited couple put out their feelings with regards to the sonogram. Were they also affected with the pregnancy scare?
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
According to Hollywood Life, the young lovers were also quite affected by the pregnancy rumors too even though they have been wracked with one rumor after another since they got back together. However, they chose to handle the pregnancy with twins rumor the best way they think possible, by just staying mum about it until the truth comes out.
For one, Justin Bieber is said to be too busy with what is going on with his life to even react. After all, he has enough love and legal troubles to contend with.
"Justin thought it was stupid and he knew it was fake that he didn't worry about it. He heard about it and it was in one ear and out the other," reports Hollywood Life.
This is quite a normal reaction among guys, so this is not that surprising. However, the news is set to bother Gomez more, since she has a comparably clean image to protect. Aside from her image, no women will want to be a brunt of a pregnancy joke.
According to Hollywood Life, when Gomez heard about the sonogram circulating, she was upset.
"She wanted her people to squash it immediately but they made her realize quickly that if they don't answer things like this that it would go away," reveals the source, adding, "Her people didn't want to set up a common theme or precedent of having Selena answering all the false stories that come around about her. So she was embarrassed by it but now she is glad that most people know it isn't real."
At least the truth is now revealed. the two can be a bit more careful this time so pregnancy rumors cannot actually bother them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports