Pamela Anderson Gets Completely Naked for Purple Magazine, Reveals Her Boys Know About Her Sex Tape!
By nidhi tewari | March 21, 2014 9:37 AM EST
Pamela Anderson might be approaching 50 years of age but at heart she is still as young as she was when she released her sex tape. The former "Baywatch" beauty takes off all her clothes to pose completely naked for the spring/summer issue of France's Purple fashion magazine. And even at 46-years old, Pamela has an amazing well kept body and a sexy attitude. Check out her pictures here.
The blonde beauty, who had recently chopped off her wavy locks and now supports short pixie cut, looks smashing in the photographs where her only accessory is high heels and a fur stole around her neck. Photographer Sante D'Orazio has captured Pamela in smoking hot attitude in these pictures where she looks directly into the camera most of the time and in some she has her back stretched out in post-orgasmic state.
It has been almost two decades when Pamela Anderson shot to fame by showing off her voluptuous and curvy bikini body in "Baywatch" episodes back then. The viewers who loved Pam's body in "Baywatch" would not be disappointed to see that their favourite life guard from the show looks even better in her new avatar of short pixie cut. She looks bold, comfortable about her body and doesn't shy away even for a second.
The former "Playboy" magazine pin-up girl revealed to Purple magazine in her interview that she got the confidence to pose naked at this age because of her pixie cut hairstyle.
"Not to get too personal, but it really helped me get out of a 'situation' that was not right, no matter how hard I wanted to believe otherwise," Pam revealed to the magazine.
The mother of teenage boys also made a shocking revelation that her kids are very much aware about her infamous sex tape that she shot with Tommy Lee Jones two decades ago.
"I don't know if they've seen it, but they know about it," the blonde beauty revealed to the magazine, Huffington Post reports. "They know about everything. Stupid Internet. I don't know why everyone is so impressed with it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones