Pamela Anderson Gets Completely Naked for Purple Magazine, Reveals Her Boys Know About Her Sex Tape!
By nidhi tewari | March 21, 2014 9:37 AM EST
Pamela Anderson might be approaching 50 years of age but at heart she is still as young as she was when she released her sex tape. The former "Baywatch" beauty takes off all her clothes to pose completely naked for the spring/summer issue of France's Purple fashion magazine. And even at 46-years old, Pamela has an amazing well kept body and a sexy attitude. Check out her pictures here.
The blonde beauty, who had recently chopped off her wavy locks and now supports short pixie cut, looks smashing in the photographs where her only accessory is high heels and a fur stole around her neck. Photographer Sante D'Orazio has captured Pamela in smoking hot attitude in these pictures where she looks directly into the camera most of the time and in some she has her back stretched out in post-orgasmic state.
It has been almost two decades when Pamela Anderson shot to fame by showing off her voluptuous and curvy bikini body in "Baywatch" episodes back then. The viewers who loved Pam's body in "Baywatch" would not be disappointed to see that their favourite life guard from the show looks even better in her new avatar of short pixie cut. She looks bold, comfortable about her body and doesn't shy away even for a second.
The former "Playboy" magazine pin-up girl revealed to Purple magazine in her interview that she got the confidence to pose naked at this age because of her pixie cut hairstyle.
"Not to get too personal, but it really helped me get out of a 'situation' that was not right, no matter how hard I wanted to believe otherwise," Pam revealed to the magazine.
The mother of teenage boys also made a shocking revelation that her kids are very much aware about her infamous sex tape that she shot with Tommy Lee Jones two decades ago.
"I don't know if they've seen it, but they know about it," the blonde beauty revealed to the magazine, Huffington Post reports. "They know about everything. Stupid Internet. I don't know why everyone is so impressed with it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage