Selena Gomez is Making Justin Bieber Chase After Her, Driving Him Wild
By Annie Dee | March 21, 2014 9:30 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez cannot be more on again, with enough news reports of them get hot for each other coming out almost daily. However, even though they are back on each other's arms again, this does not mean Selena Gomez is willing to just give Justin Bieber everything he wants. According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez is playing mind games against Justin Bieber and Bieber cannot do anything about it. In fact, Justin seems to like chasing after Selena. Hollywood Life reports that Justin is doing all the chasing after Selena Gomez. The "Come and Get It" singer is playing hard to get, which is promptly making the "Beauty and the Beat" singer wild. This is just Selena's way of keeping Justin on his toes.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
If earlier news reports of Justin Bieber's admissions that he will cheat on Selena given the opportunity and that he does not care about pleasing Selena's family or friends can be trusted, then this is quite a wise move on Selena's part. After all, she cannot just give it all to Justin and risk losing herself totally if Justin turns out to be a really bad boy after all.
"Justin wants Selena to be with him 24/7 right now but she's playing hard to get and it's really driving him wild," Hollywood Life reports. "The power has shifted in their relationship - he's the one doing the chasing right now."
However, Hollywood Life's source also claimed that "they're always going back and forth, and up and down," saying that Justin and Selena's relationship is more like a "roller coaster" than anything else.
"That lack of stability is a part of the excitement for Justin - it keeps him interested," Hollywood Life further reports. "Selena is the only girl in Justin's life that will stand up to him - she's the only girl who won't pick up the phone when he calls, and that's exciting for him."
The couple is certainly the hottest right now, with Justin Bieber declaring his love one minute and then claiming he can cheat on her the next. Selena is not going to take all these mumbo jumbo sitting down. Selena also swore she will do everything to keep their relationship, even going to Los Angeles with him if she has to, but it is nice to see that she is doing some things to at least preserve her dignity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown