Scarlett Johansson Pregnant: Shows Baby Bump at 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Red Carpet
By Vanessa Francisco | March 21, 2014 12:30 AM EST
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Star Scarlett Johansson graced her first red carpet event since she confirmed pregnancy with her first child.
Recently, the 29-year-old actress posed for photographers at the Captain America Hollywood premiere and debuted an almost unidentifiable small baby bump.
Johansson drew attention with a black and white Giorgio Armani Prive corset lace top and pencil skirt showing her sexy cleavage instead of a bump.She wore Arpels jewels and Christian Louboutin heels.
She had her hair loose over the shoulders, looking stunning on her first red carpet in months. The actress glowed and was proud to show off her beautiful engagement ring from her husband-to-be Romain Dauriac. See pictures here
According to US magazine, Johansson and her French journalist fiancé are 4 months along, expecting their first child. It was believed the actress is due in July or August.
"The baby was a welcome surprise!" The couple, who started dating in November 2012 said as they announced their engagement the following September.
Johansson talked about having a family of her own. "At some point it is something I look forward to. I am fortunate that I have had a long career, 20 years, that has been very diverse," she said.
"So you know, picking a time to plan a family feels like something that I could do and not feel as though I was missing out." She added she was very happy and that her fiancé is her buddy.
While Johansson remained silent about her pregnancy, Marvel Studios Pres. Kevin Feige said they have not changed the script for the upcoming movie, "Avengers: Age of Ultron," where Johansson reprises her role as Black Widow.
"Well, my first reaction was that I was very happy and very excited for her. My second reaction was we have got to move some pieces on the chess board around, schedule-wise," Feige told Collider.
"But we did not change the script at all, which is sort of the most important thing for us in terms of storyline. I think the goals is for us to sit here talking about that you would never know that Black Widow was pregnant during the shooting of the film when you see the final version of Avengers 2."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation