Scarlett Johansson Pregnant: Shows Baby Bump at 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Red Carpet
By Vanessa Francisco | March 21, 2014 12:30 AM EST
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Star Scarlett Johansson graced her first red carpet event since she confirmed pregnancy with her first child.
Recently, the 29-year-old actress posed for photographers at the Captain America Hollywood premiere and debuted an almost unidentifiable small baby bump.
Johansson drew attention with a black and white Giorgio Armani Prive corset lace top and pencil skirt showing her sexy cleavage instead of a bump.She wore Arpels jewels and Christian Louboutin heels.
She had her hair loose over the shoulders, looking stunning on her first red carpet in months. The actress glowed and was proud to show off her beautiful engagement ring from her husband-to-be Romain Dauriac. See pictures here
According to US magazine, Johansson and her French journalist fiancé are 4 months along, expecting their first child. It was believed the actress is due in July or August.
"The baby was a welcome surprise!" The couple, who started dating in November 2012 said as they announced their engagement the following September.
Johansson talked about having a family of her own. "At some point it is something I look forward to. I am fortunate that I have had a long career, 20 years, that has been very diverse," she said.
"So you know, picking a time to plan a family feels like something that I could do and not feel as though I was missing out." She added she was very happy and that her fiancé is her buddy.
While Johansson remained silent about her pregnancy, Marvel Studios Pres. Kevin Feige said they have not changed the script for the upcoming movie, "Avengers: Age of Ultron," where Johansson reprises her role as Black Widow.
"Well, my first reaction was that I was very happy and very excited for her. My second reaction was we have got to move some pieces on the chess board around, schedule-wise," Feige told Collider.
"But we did not change the script at all, which is sort of the most important thing for us in terms of storyline. I think the goals is for us to sit here talking about that you would never know that Black Widow was pregnant during the shooting of the film when you see the final version of Avengers 2."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills