Did Drake Dump Rihanna for Another Woman?
By Sonam Malik | March 20, 2014 9:08 PM EST
Rumor has it that Drake has kicked Rihanna out of his European Tour to make place for his on-again, off-again girlfriend Winta'nna. However, if sources close to the Bajan beauty are to be believed, Drake did not dump Rihanna for another woman; rather it was Rihanna who walked out of Drake's tour.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
"Drake is one of the nicest, most respectful and gentle men she's ever met and no, hell to the naw, he didn't say or do anything like that to her," a source told Hollywoodlife.
Rihanna left Drake's tour due to some other personal reasons that has nothing to do with their relationship.
The source further revealed: "She's got biz to attend to and will be with him when she's all done and that's the truth. Unlike most singers, Rihanna has a million things to do, a million things to see, and millions of dollars to make. And she wishes the people who are saying Drake disrespected her would shut up."
Drake has been pursuing Rihanna for years, and even when she was in a relationship with Chris Brown, reports swirled that Drake had a brief period of romance with the "Only Girl" singer.
Apparently, when Rihanna split from Brown, it was not easy for Drake to get the songstress to fully commit to a relationship. She was going through severe emotional trauma after the messy relationship with Brown.
However, Drake waited patiently for Rihanna to come to him.
"He stood by - patiently I might add - while she was with [Chris]," the source said, adding, "All he did was stay back and watch. Rihanna made her choice back then and while it didn't work out in the end, he still loved and respected her."
For Drake, Rihanna's happiness is really important, and reports indicate that he will do anything to bring a smile on her face.
"Drake doesn't even speak on that situation, really. He's just real happy that she's on her feet and smiling" the source added. "He knows that what he has with Rihanna is genuine and real."
Drake and Rihanna have not officially announced their relationship. But it looks like they are in for the long haul.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports