Did Drake Dump Rihanna for Another Woman?
By Sonam Malik | March 20, 2014 9:08 PM EST
Rumor has it that Drake has kicked Rihanna out of his European Tour to make place for his on-again, off-again girlfriend Winta'nna. However, if sources close to the Bajan beauty are to be believed, Drake did not dump Rihanna for another woman; rather it was Rihanna who walked out of Drake's tour.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
"Drake is one of the nicest, most respectful and gentle men she's ever met and no, hell to the naw, he didn't say or do anything like that to her," a source told Hollywoodlife.
Rihanna left Drake's tour due to some other personal reasons that has nothing to do with their relationship.
The source further revealed: "She's got biz to attend to and will be with him when she's all done and that's the truth. Unlike most singers, Rihanna has a million things to do, a million things to see, and millions of dollars to make. And she wishes the people who are saying Drake disrespected her would shut up."
Drake has been pursuing Rihanna for years, and even when she was in a relationship with Chris Brown, reports swirled that Drake had a brief period of romance with the "Only Girl" singer.
Apparently, when Rihanna split from Brown, it was not easy for Drake to get the songstress to fully commit to a relationship. She was going through severe emotional trauma after the messy relationship with Brown.
However, Drake waited patiently for Rihanna to come to him.
"He stood by - patiently I might add - while she was with [Chris]," the source said, adding, "All he did was stay back and watch. Rihanna made her choice back then and while it didn't work out in the end, he still loved and respected her."
For Drake, Rihanna's happiness is really important, and reports indicate that he will do anything to bring a smile on her face.
"Drake doesn't even speak on that situation, really. He's just real happy that she's on her feet and smiling" the source added. "He knows that what he has with Rihanna is genuine and real."
Drake and Rihanna have not officially announced their relationship. But it looks like they are in for the long haul.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border