Did Drake Dump Rihanna for Another Woman?
By Sonam Malik | March 20, 2014 9:08 PM EST
Rumor has it that Drake has kicked Rihanna out of his European Tour to make place for his on-again, off-again girlfriend Winta'nna. However, if sources close to the Bajan beauty are to be believed, Drake did not dump Rihanna for another woman; rather it was Rihanna who walked out of Drake's tour.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
"Drake is one of the nicest, most respectful and gentle men she's ever met and no, hell to the naw, he didn't say or do anything like that to her," a source told Hollywoodlife.
Rihanna left Drake's tour due to some other personal reasons that has nothing to do with their relationship.
The source further revealed: "She's got biz to attend to and will be with him when she's all done and that's the truth. Unlike most singers, Rihanna has a million things to do, a million things to see, and millions of dollars to make. And she wishes the people who are saying Drake disrespected her would shut up."
Drake has been pursuing Rihanna for years, and even when she was in a relationship with Chris Brown, reports swirled that Drake had a brief period of romance with the "Only Girl" singer.
Apparently, when Rihanna split from Brown, it was not easy for Drake to get the songstress to fully commit to a relationship. She was going through severe emotional trauma after the messy relationship with Brown.
However, Drake waited patiently for Rihanna to come to him.
"He stood by - patiently I might add - while she was with [Chris]," the source said, adding, "All he did was stay back and watch. Rihanna made her choice back then and while it didn't work out in the end, he still loved and respected her."
For Drake, Rihanna's happiness is really important, and reports indicate that he will do anything to bring a smile on her face.
"Drake doesn't even speak on that situation, really. He's just real happy that she's on her feet and smiling" the source added. "He knows that what he has with Rihanna is genuine and real."
Drake and Rihanna have not officially announced their relationship. But it looks like they are in for the long haul.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]