Did Drake Dump Rihanna for Another Woman?
By Sonam Malik | March 20, 2014 9:08 PM EST
Rumor has it that Drake has kicked Rihanna out of his European Tour to make place for his on-again, off-again girlfriend Winta'nna. However, if sources close to the Bajan beauty are to be believed, Drake did not dump Rihanna for another woman; rather it was Rihanna who walked out of Drake's tour.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
"Drake is one of the nicest, most respectful and gentle men she's ever met and no, hell to the naw, he didn't say or do anything like that to her," a source told Hollywoodlife.
Rihanna left Drake's tour due to some other personal reasons that has nothing to do with their relationship.
The source further revealed: "She's got biz to attend to and will be with him when she's all done and that's the truth. Unlike most singers, Rihanna has a million things to do, a million things to see, and millions of dollars to make. And she wishes the people who are saying Drake disrespected her would shut up."
Drake has been pursuing Rihanna for years, and even when she was in a relationship with Chris Brown, reports swirled that Drake had a brief period of romance with the "Only Girl" singer.
Apparently, when Rihanna split from Brown, it was not easy for Drake to get the songstress to fully commit to a relationship. She was going through severe emotional trauma after the messy relationship with Brown.
However, Drake waited patiently for Rihanna to come to him.
"He stood by - patiently I might add - while she was with [Chris]," the source said, adding, "All he did was stay back and watch. Rihanna made her choice back then and while it didn't work out in the end, he still loved and respected her."
For Drake, Rihanna's happiness is really important, and reports indicate that he will do anything to bring a smile on her face.
"Drake doesn't even speak on that situation, really. He's just real happy that she's on her feet and smiling" the source added. "He knows that what he has with Rihanna is genuine and real."
Drake and Rihanna have not officially announced their relationship. But it looks like they are in for the long haul.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff