'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' to be Cancelled as Kim Kardashian is Quitting?
By Sonam Malik | March 20, 2014 9:06 PM EST
"Keeping Up With he Kardashians" is reportedly on its way to cancellation and the person who has been blamed for it is none other than Kim Kardashian.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Apparently, her fiancé Kanye West does not want Kim to be a part of the show, and Scott Disick has said he wants a more private life with Kourtney. People are also not interested to watch Kris Jenner anymore, reports indicate.
"Kanye doesn't want her to be on the show anymore," a source revealed to Star Magazine’s digital edition. "He thinks it's tacky, and she needs to move on now that she's going to be a wife. Plus, Kanye doesn't want the "reality star" brand on him, but instead be seen as a gifted musician again, " HollywoodLife reported.
However, a source close to the Kardashians refuted these rumors and said that the show is not going anywhere.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians continues to be a successful series and appointment television," the show's press manager at E! revealed, adding, "New episodes of the series will premiere later this year, and the family is signed on to film the 10th season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians following that."
Even Kim took to her official Twitter account to tell her fans that the show is not going to be cancelled.
"Heard a silly rumor that I'm quitting the show! Not true! Can't wait to film season 10 soon! I have the best job being w my fam all day long, "she tweeted.
The family is said to be busy filming more episodes of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and West and Kim’s Paris wedding is going to get a special telecast on E! reports said.
"E! plans on airing Kim and Kanye's wedding as a two-part special," an insider told HollywoodLife. "The event is way too important to only broadcast on Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys