'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6 Spoilers: Phaedra Parks Loses Weight After Losing Apollo Nida For Kenya Moore? [PHOTO]
By Vanessa Francisco | March 20, 2014 8:01 PM EST
In the upcoming episode of "Real Housewives of Atlanta," Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks got into a conflict because of Kenya Moore. Last episode, Apollo and Kenya talked about their differences and scandal for the first time. Apollo was warned by his friends, Todd Tucker (Kandi Burruss' fiance) and Peter Thomas (Cynthia Bailey's husband) but he still decided to talk with Kenya knowing that it would upset his wife.
Phaedra suddenly walked in and as expected, she was upset to see her husband and frenemy away from the group. She confronted the two and left the lounge early while Apollo talked with Porsha Williams and NeNe Leakes. "Obviously, he is wrong and Kenya is wrong," Leakes said. "If you are committed to one another, there are lines of respect you just cannot cross."
After his friends offered him advice, Apollo left the party to look for his wife. "I am not in the mood to be over there," Phaedra told Apollo when he found him locked out of their hotel room in Mexico. Apollo leaves her with no key and no intention to help her. He appeared upset with how Phaedra was behaving but made no effort to appease her.
Phaedra Parks is a successful attorney, entrepreneur and mother. She has remained silent in media, choosing not to publicly address her husband's legal troubles that threaten her professional image. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, a picture is worth a thousand words and a recent picture of Phaedra might just say a lot how she is coping with all the stress brought about by Apollo's cheating and fraud allegations.
Phaedra recently tweeted a photo of her and RHOA cast mate Kandi Buruss who was filming "Being Kandi" for Centric Television. Phaedra seemed to have lost some weight and while she has just been hailed as the diet pill Xenadrine's brand ambassador, fans think she looked so stressed. "The LORD will perfect that which concerns me... Psalm 138:8," Phaedra recently tweeted, inviting her followers to worship with her at the church. Could it be that she has hit rock bottom? See her photo here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored