'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6 Spoilers: Phaedra Parks Loses Weight After Losing Apollo Nida For Kenya Moore? [PHOTO]
By Vanessa Francisco | March 20, 2014 8:01 PM EST
In the upcoming episode of "Real Housewives of Atlanta," Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks got into a conflict because of Kenya Moore. Last episode, Apollo and Kenya talked about their differences and scandal for the first time. Apollo was warned by his friends, Todd Tucker (Kandi Burruss' fiance) and Peter Thomas (Cynthia Bailey's husband) but he still decided to talk with Kenya knowing that it would upset his wife.
Phaedra suddenly walked in and as expected, she was upset to see her husband and frenemy away from the group. She confronted the two and left the lounge early while Apollo talked with Porsha Williams and NeNe Leakes. "Obviously, he is wrong and Kenya is wrong," Leakes said. "If you are committed to one another, there are lines of respect you just cannot cross."
After his friends offered him advice, Apollo left the party to look for his wife. "I am not in the mood to be over there," Phaedra told Apollo when he found him locked out of their hotel room in Mexico. Apollo leaves her with no key and no intention to help her. He appeared upset with how Phaedra was behaving but made no effort to appease her.
Phaedra Parks is a successful attorney, entrepreneur and mother. She has remained silent in media, choosing not to publicly address her husband's legal troubles that threaten her professional image. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, a picture is worth a thousand words and a recent picture of Phaedra might just say a lot how she is coping with all the stress brought about by Apollo's cheating and fraud allegations.
Phaedra recently tweeted a photo of her and RHOA cast mate Kandi Buruss who was filming "Being Kandi" for Centric Television. Phaedra seemed to have lost some weight and while she has just been hailed as the diet pill Xenadrine's brand ambassador, fans think she looked so stressed. "The LORD will perfect that which concerns me... Psalm 138:8," Phaedra recently tweeted, inviting her followers to worship with her at the church. Could it be that she has hit rock bottom? See her photo here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best