'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6 Spoilers: Phaedra Parks Loses Weight After Losing Apollo Nida For Kenya Moore? [PHOTO]
By Vanessa Francisco | March 20, 2014 8:01 PM EST
In the upcoming episode of "Real Housewives of Atlanta," Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks got into a conflict because of Kenya Moore. Last episode, Apollo and Kenya talked about their differences and scandal for the first time. Apollo was warned by his friends, Todd Tucker (Kandi Burruss' fiance) and Peter Thomas (Cynthia Bailey's husband) but he still decided to talk with Kenya knowing that it would upset his wife.
Phaedra suddenly walked in and as expected, she was upset to see her husband and frenemy away from the group. She confronted the two and left the lounge early while Apollo talked with Porsha Williams and NeNe Leakes. "Obviously, he is wrong and Kenya is wrong," Leakes said. "If you are committed to one another, there are lines of respect you just cannot cross."
After his friends offered him advice, Apollo left the party to look for his wife. "I am not in the mood to be over there," Phaedra told Apollo when he found him locked out of their hotel room in Mexico. Apollo leaves her with no key and no intention to help her. He appeared upset with how Phaedra was behaving but made no effort to appease her.
Phaedra Parks is a successful attorney, entrepreneur and mother. She has remained silent in media, choosing not to publicly address her husband's legal troubles that threaten her professional image. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, a picture is worth a thousand words and a recent picture of Phaedra might just say a lot how she is coping with all the stress brought about by Apollo's cheating and fraud allegations.
Phaedra recently tweeted a photo of her and RHOA cast mate Kandi Buruss who was filming "Being Kandi" for Centric Television. Phaedra seemed to have lost some weight and while she has just been hailed as the diet pill Xenadrine's brand ambassador, fans think she looked so stressed. "The LORD will perfect that which concerns me... Psalm 138:8," Phaedra recently tweeted, inviting her followers to worship with her at the church. Could it be that she has hit rock bottom? See her photo here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners