'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6 Spoilers: Phaedra Parks Loses Weight After Losing Apollo Nida For Kenya Moore? [PHOTO]
By Vanessa Francisco | March 20, 2014 8:01 PM EST
In the upcoming episode of "Real Housewives of Atlanta," Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks got into a conflict because of Kenya Moore. Last episode, Apollo and Kenya talked about their differences and scandal for the first time. Apollo was warned by his friends, Todd Tucker (Kandi Burruss' fiance) and Peter Thomas (Cynthia Bailey's husband) but he still decided to talk with Kenya knowing that it would upset his wife.
Phaedra suddenly walked in and as expected, she was upset to see her husband and frenemy away from the group. She confronted the two and left the lounge early while Apollo talked with Porsha Williams and NeNe Leakes. "Obviously, he is wrong and Kenya is wrong," Leakes said. "If you are committed to one another, there are lines of respect you just cannot cross."
After his friends offered him advice, Apollo left the party to look for his wife. "I am not in the mood to be over there," Phaedra told Apollo when he found him locked out of their hotel room in Mexico. Apollo leaves her with no key and no intention to help her. He appeared upset with how Phaedra was behaving but made no effort to appease her.
Phaedra Parks is a successful attorney, entrepreneur and mother. She has remained silent in media, choosing not to publicly address her husband's legal troubles that threaten her professional image. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, a picture is worth a thousand words and a recent picture of Phaedra might just say a lot how she is coping with all the stress brought about by Apollo's cheating and fraud allegations.
Phaedra recently tweeted a photo of her and RHOA cast mate Kandi Buruss who was filming "Being Kandi" for Centric Television. Phaedra seemed to have lost some weight and while she has just been hailed as the diet pill Xenadrine's brand ambassador, fans think she looked so stressed. "The LORD will perfect that which concerns me... Psalm 138:8," Phaedra recently tweeted, inviting her followers to worship with her at the church. Could it be that she has hit rock bottom? See her photo here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal