HTC One 2014 Specs Confirmed by Wireless Authority, Dealers in UK and Official Launching Events
By Ryan Inoyori | March 20, 2014 7:42 PM EST
Official wireless authority from China, Tenaa certified the HTC One 2014 official specifications before the launching date on March 25 at London and New York. HTC One M8 sports 5.2-inch screen, stereo speakers, 2 GB RAM and Snapdragon 801 processor.
Tenaa Certified Specs
Chinese wireless company Tenaa certified the official hardware specifications of HTC One 2014 aka HTC M8. Tenaa revealed on their official Web site several details regarding the hardware and camera of the upcoming smartphone.
HTC One 2014 measures 146 x 70.5 x 9.5 mm and weighs 157 g. It features 5.2-inch of display screen with 1080p full HD resolution. It also boasts dual stereo speakers found on the front area of the device similar with HTC One 2013 and Sony Xperia Z2.
For the performance and storage, HTC M8 sports 2.26 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2 GB of RAM chipset, internal storage variants of 16 GB and 32 GB, and microSD card slot for storage expansion.
However, the camera details are a little bit more complicated than expected. Tenaa posted HTC One 2014 having 4 MP and 16 MP camera which unclear if it is about the sensor or the resolution. But it is clear that the smartphone runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat and HTC Sense 6.0 UI.
Sellers in UK
Carphone Warehouse would be the first retailer store to sell HTC One M8 in London. HTC One M8 will arrive in their stores at the same date of the launching event on March 25 and interested buyers can already make purchases of the smartphone without waiting for the next day.
Carphone Warehouse stores in London such as Westfield Stratford, Westfield White City, Oxford Circus, Centre Point and Tottenham Court Road are going to sell the device on March 25. Buyers who cannot visit London can also make phone orders on the afternoon at the same day to get HTC One 2014.
HTC already set the stage for HTC One 2014 in two locations - London and New York. The company will launch the new smartphone simultaneously on both venues. Carphone Warehouse will also hold special launching events on each store to welcome HTC One M8.
"The HTC One is an award winning handset that set the bar for design during 2013 and made many sit up and take notice - the new HTC One M8 is likely to continue that trend and will cement HTC's future as a heavy-hitting smartphone manufacturer," said by Carphone Warehouse spokesperson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS