HTC One 2014 Specs Confirmed by Wireless Authority, Dealers in UK and Official Launching Events
By Ryan Inoyori | March 20, 2014 7:42 PM EST
Official wireless authority from China, Tenaa certified the HTC One 2014 official specifications before the launching date on March 25 at London and New York. HTC One M8 sports 5.2-inch screen, stereo speakers, 2 GB RAM and Snapdragon 801 processor.
Tenaa Certified Specs
Chinese wireless company Tenaa certified the official hardware specifications of HTC One 2014 aka HTC M8. Tenaa revealed on their official Web site several details regarding the hardware and camera of the upcoming smartphone.
HTC One 2014 measures 146 x 70.5 x 9.5 mm and weighs 157 g. It features 5.2-inch of display screen with 1080p full HD resolution. It also boasts dual stereo speakers found on the front area of the device similar with HTC One 2013 and Sony Xperia Z2.
For the performance and storage, HTC M8 sports 2.26 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2 GB of RAM chipset, internal storage variants of 16 GB and 32 GB, and microSD card slot for storage expansion.
However, the camera details are a little bit more complicated than expected. Tenaa posted HTC One 2014 having 4 MP and 16 MP camera which unclear if it is about the sensor or the resolution. But it is clear that the smartphone runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat and HTC Sense 6.0 UI.
Sellers in UK
Carphone Warehouse would be the first retailer store to sell HTC One M8 in London. HTC One M8 will arrive in their stores at the same date of the launching event on March 25 and interested buyers can already make purchases of the smartphone without waiting for the next day.
Carphone Warehouse stores in London such as Westfield Stratford, Westfield White City, Oxford Circus, Centre Point and Tottenham Court Road are going to sell the device on March 25. Buyers who cannot visit London can also make phone orders on the afternoon at the same day to get HTC One 2014.
HTC already set the stage for HTC One 2014 in two locations - London and New York. The company will launch the new smartphone simultaneously on both venues. Carphone Warehouse will also hold special launching events on each store to welcome HTC One M8.
"The HTC One is an award winning handset that set the bar for design during 2013 and made many sit up and take notice - the new HTC One M8 is likely to continue that trend and will cement HTC's future as a heavy-hitting smartphone manufacturer," said by Carphone Warehouse spokesperson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]