HTC One 2014 Specs Confirmed by Wireless Authority, Dealers in UK and Official Launching Events
By Ryan Inoyori | March 20, 2014 7:42 PM EST
Official wireless authority from China, Tenaa certified the HTC One 2014 official specifications before the launching date on March 25 at London and New York. HTC One M8 sports 5.2-inch screen, stereo speakers, 2 GB RAM and Snapdragon 801 processor.
Tenaa Certified Specs
Chinese wireless company Tenaa certified the official hardware specifications of HTC One 2014 aka HTC M8. Tenaa revealed on their official Web site several details regarding the hardware and camera of the upcoming smartphone.
HTC One 2014 measures 146 x 70.5 x 9.5 mm and weighs 157 g. It features 5.2-inch of display screen with 1080p full HD resolution. It also boasts dual stereo speakers found on the front area of the device similar with HTC One 2013 and Sony Xperia Z2.
For the performance and storage, HTC M8 sports 2.26 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2 GB of RAM chipset, internal storage variants of 16 GB and 32 GB, and microSD card slot for storage expansion.
However, the camera details are a little bit more complicated than expected. Tenaa posted HTC One 2014 having 4 MP and 16 MP camera which unclear if it is about the sensor or the resolution. But it is clear that the smartphone runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat and HTC Sense 6.0 UI.
Sellers in UK
Carphone Warehouse would be the first retailer store to sell HTC One M8 in London. HTC One M8 will arrive in their stores at the same date of the launching event on March 25 and interested buyers can already make purchases of the smartphone without waiting for the next day.
Carphone Warehouse stores in London such as Westfield Stratford, Westfield White City, Oxford Circus, Centre Point and Tottenham Court Road are going to sell the device on March 25. Buyers who cannot visit London can also make phone orders on the afternoon at the same day to get HTC One 2014.
HTC already set the stage for HTC One 2014 in two locations - London and New York. The company will launch the new smartphone simultaneously on both venues. Carphone Warehouse will also hold special launching events on each store to welcome HTC One M8.
"The HTC One is an award winning handset that set the bar for design during 2013 and made many sit up and take notice - the new HTC One M8 is likely to continue that trend and will cement HTC's future as a heavy-hitting smartphone manufacturer," said by Carphone Warehouse spokesperson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Sony Xperia Z3 Five Things Unveiled: 2 Metres Water-Resistance, Sprint US, Specifications, LTE Certification, Sports Sensor
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans