HTC One 2014 Specs Confirmed by Wireless Authority, Dealers in UK and Official Launching Events
By Ryan Inoyori | March 20, 2014 7:42 PM EST
Official wireless authority from China, Tenaa certified the HTC One 2014 official specifications before the launching date on March 25 at London and New York. HTC One M8 sports 5.2-inch screen, stereo speakers, 2 GB RAM and Snapdragon 801 processor.
Tenaa Certified Specs
Chinese wireless company Tenaa certified the official hardware specifications of HTC One 2014 aka HTC M8. Tenaa revealed on their official Web site several details regarding the hardware and camera of the upcoming smartphone.
HTC One 2014 measures 146 x 70.5 x 9.5 mm and weighs 157 g. It features 5.2-inch of display screen with 1080p full HD resolution. It also boasts dual stereo speakers found on the front area of the device similar with HTC One 2013 and Sony Xperia Z2.
For the performance and storage, HTC M8 sports 2.26 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2 GB of RAM chipset, internal storage variants of 16 GB and 32 GB, and microSD card slot for storage expansion.
However, the camera details are a little bit more complicated than expected. Tenaa posted HTC One 2014 having 4 MP and 16 MP camera which unclear if it is about the sensor or the resolution. But it is clear that the smartphone runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat and HTC Sense 6.0 UI.
Sellers in UK
Carphone Warehouse would be the first retailer store to sell HTC One M8 in London. HTC One M8 will arrive in their stores at the same date of the launching event on March 25 and interested buyers can already make purchases of the smartphone without waiting for the next day.
Carphone Warehouse stores in London such as Westfield Stratford, Westfield White City, Oxford Circus, Centre Point and Tottenham Court Road are going to sell the device on March 25. Buyers who cannot visit London can also make phone orders on the afternoon at the same day to get HTC One 2014.
HTC already set the stage for HTC One 2014 in two locations - London and New York. The company will launch the new smartphone simultaneously on both venues. Carphone Warehouse will also hold special launching events on each store to welcome HTC One M8.
"The HTC One is an award winning handset that set the bar for design during 2013 and made many sit up and take notice - the new HTC One M8 is likely to continue that trend and will cement HTC's future as a heavy-hitting smartphone manufacturer," said by Carphone Warehouse spokesperson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- Meet 3 New 'Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire' Mega Evolutions And Legendary Rayquaza
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date