‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Spoilers: Kim Richards vs. Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville’s Disgusting Tweet
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 20, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Kim Richards and Lisa Vanderpump showdown. In a new a promo for "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" season 4 Reunion - Part 2, Kim Richards challenges Lisa Vanderpump for exploiting her public fight with addiction.
According to RadarOnline.com, the talk starts when host Andy Cohen asks, "Why do you think [Kim] feels like you don't take her seriously?"
Lisa confesses that she just doesn't get her.
Sober Kim identifies her issues with Lisa. She admits that she doesn't believe that Lisa's concern about her, while she was fighting the addiction problems, is for real.
"Yes, I missed a whole lot, Lisa, and it wasn't just your party."
"I missed a huge chunk of my f---ing life and my children's lives, and I'm sorry if I missed a party or two," says Kim.
Lisa quickly defends herself and insists that she is upset by all the accusations and "never made a big deal" about Kim's absence.
However, Kim is not in a mood to stop. She accuses Lisa for not being there for any one of the contestants.
"You are full of s**t right now."
Meanwhile, Brandi Glanville posted a nasty tweet about Lisa Vanderpump. She attacked the British beauty with a one of the nastiest tweets so far.
"@LisaVanderpump could BBQ a baby and people would think it was cute," tweeted Brandi on Tuesday.
Lisa has not responded to the tweet, but her fans have started defending her on Twitter.
One of Lisa fans wrote to Brandi that she is jealous of her.
"WTF is wrong [with] you? Who tweets a comment like that? Disgusting!" tweeted another fan.
Another fan went on questioned Brandi's parenting and even urged to call The Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS). How will this tweet affect their chemistry on the show?
The next episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" season 4 Reunion - Part 2 airs on March 24.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles