‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Spoilers: Kim Richards vs. Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville’s Disgusting Tweet
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 20, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Kim Richards and Lisa Vanderpump showdown. In a new a promo for "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" season 4 Reunion - Part 2, Kim Richards challenges Lisa Vanderpump for exploiting her public fight with addiction.
According to RadarOnline.com, the talk starts when host Andy Cohen asks, "Why do you think [Kim] feels like you don't take her seriously?"
Lisa confesses that she just doesn't get her.
Sober Kim identifies her issues with Lisa. She admits that she doesn't believe that Lisa's concern about her, while she was fighting the addiction problems, is for real.
"Yes, I missed a whole lot, Lisa, and it wasn't just your party."
"I missed a huge chunk of my f---ing life and my children's lives, and I'm sorry if I missed a party or two," says Kim.
Lisa quickly defends herself and insists that she is upset by all the accusations and "never made a big deal" about Kim's absence.
However, Kim is not in a mood to stop. She accuses Lisa for not being there for any one of the contestants.
"You are full of s**t right now."
Meanwhile, Brandi Glanville posted a nasty tweet about Lisa Vanderpump. She attacked the British beauty with a one of the nastiest tweets so far.
"@LisaVanderpump could BBQ a baby and people would think it was cute," tweeted Brandi on Tuesday.
Lisa has not responded to the tweet, but her fans have started defending her on Twitter.
One of Lisa fans wrote to Brandi that she is jealous of her.
"WTF is wrong [with] you? Who tweets a comment like that? Disgusting!" tweeted another fan.
Another fan went on questioned Brandi's parenting and even urged to call The Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS). How will this tweet affect their chemistry on the show?
The next episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" season 4 Reunion - Part 2 airs on March 24.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell