Rihanna Defensive on Split with Drake, Slams Down on Nasty Rumors
By Annie Dee | March 20, 2014 5:41 PM EST
News reports of Drake and Rihanna splitting up shocked the entertainment world after the two just announced that they are exclusively dating. Rihanna was not going to take these rumors sitting down and doing nothing. She immediately came out to denounce all the rumors. For her, Drake is just too nice to do what the reports are saying: Drake kicking her off his European tour, Drake going back to his bootylicious side piece, Winta'nna and Drake splitting p with her barely a week of saying he loves her.
According to Rihanna, Drake did not dump her at all. Rihanna had to fly back to the US because she also has a busy schedule to keep up with. The girl cannot just follow Drake around his tour. While most new lovers cannot keep themselves apart from each other, Rihanna is saying a different thing. She just parted with Drake to do her own thing, but she and Drake are not parting ways.
They are not breaking up not only because there is no reason to, but also because Drake is just too nice to do something like that to her. Breaking up is one thing, breaking up just after days of announcing you are exclusively dating is a different thing altogether.
"Drake is one of the nicest, most respectful and gentle men she's ever met and no, hell to the naw, he didn't say or do anything like that to her," Hollywood Life exclusively reports. "She's got biz to attend to and will be with him when she's all done and that's the truth."
Rihanna got even all fired up upon hearing the nasty rumors. The rumors are hardly funny and even borders on disrespectful after all!
"Unlike most b**ches, Rihanna has a million things to do, a million things to see, and millions of dollars to make," Hollywood Life's source reports. "And she wishes the b**ch or b**ches who are saying Drake disrespected her would shut up."
The reasons cited by news reports of them breaking up also did not paint Rihanna in a good light. According to the reports, the singer is both bossy and condescending to Drake's crew, making the members of the crew so angry at the singer they have to request Drake to send off her back to the US. This sounds really uncharacteristic of Rihanna.
Whether Rihanna is just being defensive or telling the truth, fans of the two renowned singers can be relieved for now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage