Kim Kardashian Wears Frumpy Clothes, Purple Specs and Has Frizzy Curly Hair: Her New Look?[VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 20, 2014 5:28 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has got herself a makeover. The reality television star has gone ahead and transformed her super glossy hair to a frizzy curly look and has even changed her dressing sense. The super glamorous diva is now wearing ordinary clothes which are one size larger than hers and is even seen wearing floaters. Check out the picture here.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
— Toronto Sun (@TheTorontoSun) March 19, 2014
The 33-year-old is seen wearing fake teeth, curly wig so that no one could recognise her on "Celebrities Undercover." Her sister Kourtney Kardashian too passed by her and could not recognise Kim. It's a Kim that her fans have never seen her before! The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" underwent drastic makeover for the premiere episode of the new Oxygen show.
The show is mostly shot under hidden-cameras where Kim Kardashian tricks her fans that show up to her office thinking they were being interviewed to be her assistant. Kim herself is one of the candidates. She is seen sitting wearing a frumpy unstylish purple t-shirt with matching same coloured specs and puffy face prosthetics. She is now "Cynthia" and is one of the fans of Kim that has come up for the interview to be her assistant. There were three other girl fans of Kim who had come to be interviewed to be the assistant of the reality star on her show and were subjected to a lot of loyalty tests.
The three girls were reportedly told by Kim's fake assistant that she had had a one night stand with rapper Eminem, the Daily Mail reports adding that a gossip reporter later offered all three females $5,000 if they would confirm the fake story. But to Kim Kardashian's surprise they all refused. Kim Kardashian must be secretly brimming with happiness by her fan's extent of loyalty!
In another test of their loyalty, the three girls were offered gifts meant for Kim, but they refused to take them point blank, showing how loyal they were and how good they would be as a job of their assistant. Only if it was a real job interview! The show, where Kim looks more like television character Ugly Betty, has been produced by Wendy Williams and will soon be aired in the United States. Meanwhile check out the behind the scenes video below along with one other video related to the show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia