Kim Kardashian Wears Frumpy Clothes, Purple Specs and Has Frizzy Curly Hair: Her New Look?[VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 20, 2014 5:28 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has got herself a makeover. The reality television star has gone ahead and transformed her super glossy hair to a frizzy curly look and has even changed her dressing sense. The super glamorous diva is now wearing ordinary clothes which are one size larger than hers and is even seen wearing floaters. Check out the picture here.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
— Toronto Sun (@TheTorontoSun) March 19, 2014
The 33-year-old is seen wearing fake teeth, curly wig so that no one could recognise her on "Celebrities Undercover." Her sister Kourtney Kardashian too passed by her and could not recognise Kim. It's a Kim that her fans have never seen her before! The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" underwent drastic makeover for the premiere episode of the new Oxygen show.
The show is mostly shot under hidden-cameras where Kim Kardashian tricks her fans that show up to her office thinking they were being interviewed to be her assistant. Kim herself is one of the candidates. She is seen sitting wearing a frumpy unstylish purple t-shirt with matching same coloured specs and puffy face prosthetics. She is now "Cynthia" and is one of the fans of Kim that has come up for the interview to be her assistant. There were three other girl fans of Kim who had come to be interviewed to be the assistant of the reality star on her show and were subjected to a lot of loyalty tests.
The three girls were reportedly told by Kim's fake assistant that she had had a one night stand with rapper Eminem, the Daily Mail reports adding that a gossip reporter later offered all three females $5,000 if they would confirm the fake story. But to Kim Kardashian's surprise they all refused. Kim Kardashian must be secretly brimming with happiness by her fan's extent of loyalty!
In another test of their loyalty, the three girls were offered gifts meant for Kim, but they refused to take them point blank, showing how loyal they were and how good they would be as a job of their assistant. Only if it was a real job interview! The show, where Kim looks more like television character Ugly Betty, has been produced by Wendy Williams and will soon be aired in the United States. Meanwhile check out the behind the scenes video below along with one other video related to the show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza