Kim Kardashian Wears Frumpy Clothes, Purple Specs and Has Frizzy Curly Hair: Her New Look?[VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 20, 2014 5:28 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has got herself a makeover. The reality television star has gone ahead and transformed her super glossy hair to a frizzy curly look and has even changed her dressing sense. The super glamorous diva is now wearing ordinary clothes which are one size larger than hers and is even seen wearing floaters. Check out the picture here.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
— Toronto Sun (@TheTorontoSun) March 19, 2014
The 33-year-old is seen wearing fake teeth, curly wig so that no one could recognise her on "Celebrities Undercover." Her sister Kourtney Kardashian too passed by her and could not recognise Kim. It's a Kim that her fans have never seen her before! The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" underwent drastic makeover for the premiere episode of the new Oxygen show.
The show is mostly shot under hidden-cameras where Kim Kardashian tricks her fans that show up to her office thinking they were being interviewed to be her assistant. Kim herself is one of the candidates. She is seen sitting wearing a frumpy unstylish purple t-shirt with matching same coloured specs and puffy face prosthetics. She is now "Cynthia" and is one of the fans of Kim that has come up for the interview to be her assistant. There were three other girl fans of Kim who had come to be interviewed to be the assistant of the reality star on her show and were subjected to a lot of loyalty tests.
The three girls were reportedly told by Kim's fake assistant that she had had a one night stand with rapper Eminem, the Daily Mail reports adding that a gossip reporter later offered all three females $5,000 if they would confirm the fake story. But to Kim Kardashian's surprise they all refused. Kim Kardashian must be secretly brimming with happiness by her fan's extent of loyalty!
In another test of their loyalty, the three girls were offered gifts meant for Kim, but they refused to take them point blank, showing how loyal they were and how good they would be as a job of their assistant. Only if it was a real job interview! The show, where Kim looks more like television character Ugly Betty, has been produced by Wendy Williams and will soon be aired in the United States. Meanwhile check out the behind the scenes video below along with one other video related to the show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness