Charlie Sheen Wants to Put Denise Richards Out of His Life; What Happens to Court-Ordered Child Support?
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 20, 2014 3:33 PM EST
Former "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen's child support has gone AWOL. Reports say that the actor has cut off her responsibilities with second ex-wife Denise Richards and is now kicking her and her daughters out of her house.
The Sheen and Richards feud has been all over the news for quite some time now. Several years back, the then-couple divorce and custody battle had dominated the headlines, as well. Fox News even called the Denise Richards-Charlie Sheen predicament as the "worst ever in Hollywood."
Now, Sheen and Richards are back on the same roller coaster battle of two people who hadn't been satisfied. TMZ reported that Richards has not been receiving child support from former Two and a Half Men actor. The $55 thousand that was supposed to go to Richards as ordered by the court has not been in appearance lately.
Sheen only deposited over half of the said amount for the month of January and hasn't paid a single cent for February and March. The report stated that the issue is not only the court-ordered child support, but also the house where Richards and her daughters currently live.
Reports say that Sheen is kicking Richards out of the house, saying that he's already selling the house and he wants Richards out immediately. Sheen bought the house for Richards in 2011, but now the actor is kicking Richards out.
The feud between the two has gone deeper. Reports claim that the actor thinks Richards is keeping Sam and Lola (daughters) from him, and as an act of vengeance the actor is punishing Richards.
Sources close to Richards told TMZ that the American actress and former fashion model is only doing it because she can't afford to give Sheen the kids when he feels like "having them on a whim." Richards wants to be present whenever her daughters are spending time with their father.
According to IMDb, one of Denise Richards' personal quotes is telling the world that she is "spontaneous."
"I love going from one thing to something else and not knowing what I'm going to do next," Richards stated.
Does Richards personal quote applies now? Reports say that Richards is now getting her self prepared to fight for her legal rights, particularly for the right to receive the court-ordered child support, and go after Sheen in court. Richards, when it comes to her children, appears to always know what to do next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install