Nokia Lumia 925: Newegg Price Deal on Windows Phone Handset Dropped Down to $225 Off-Contract
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 20, 2014 2:56 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 925 Windows Phone 8 handset is offered at seller Newegg with their "shell shocker" price deal that has been dropped own to $225 off-contract. Newegg's price cut on the Nokia Lumia 925 smartphone is a massive 55 percent off on the Windows Phone list tag with the Finnish device outright price used to be set at $500.
"Today, if you're in the mood to buy a solid Windows phone that's less than a year old, the Nokia Lumia 925 is available at Newegg for the stunning price of $224.99. To be nearing a year old, this is a remarkable price for someone who wants to experience the best of what Windows OS has to offer," Tapscape reports. Click HERE to see the screen shot of the price deal offer.
According to the Technology Tell report, the online retailer offers the T-Mobile variant so consumers are advised not to use the device on a different network. The report further emphasized that Newegg's offer does not have any catch such as 24-month pledges or mail-in rebates.
In February, Newegg also had another whopping deal for the Nokia Lumia 925 at $280 before further cutting the price down to $225 while US carrier T-Mobile continues to offer the Windows Phone handset at $408 full retail price without the upfront payment. Consumers can get their hands on the Nokia Lumia 925 at AT&T with $399.99 price off-contract while Amazon offers the smartphone at $360 price.
However, the Technology Tell report advised the device enthusiasts to hurry up in grabbing the Nokia Lumia 925 at Newegg because the retailer usually offer their low price deal for 24 hours tops. The Nokia Lumia 925 smartphone features and specs include the 4.5-inch, AMOLED screen display with 1280x768p resolution, a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage capacity, non-removable Li-Ion 2000mAh battery, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 8.7MP rear-facing camera with Carl Zeiss optics, 4X camera zoom, dual LED flash and with the usual Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi and 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE service with T-Mobile in black, white and grey as the colour options that consumers can choose from.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 521: T-Mobile Rolls Out Lumia Black Update for the Carrier's Variant of the Nokia Lumia 520 - [READ]
Nokia Lumia 530: Nokia Working on Nokia Lumia 525 and 520 Successor Leaked as Nokia Rock? - [READ]
Nokia Lumia 2520: Windows Tablet's Power Keyboard Offered at AT&T and Verizon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- 'Super Smash Bros' For Nintendo 3DS XL Can Hamper Gaming Experience Due To More Resistant Circle Pad
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate