NBA Recap: Heat Can't Handle Lowly Celtics, Boston Beats Miami, 101-96 [PHOTOS]
March 20, 2014 2:46 PM EST
NBA Recap: Heat Can't Handle Lowly Celtics, Boston Beats Miami, 101-96 [SLIDESHOW]
What's happening to the Miami Heat?
The two-time defending champions apparently haven't recovered yet after a recent funk losing on the road against the Boston Celtics, 101-96 on Wednesday night. The Heat missed the services of superstar LeBron James but the lowly Celtics are just 26-40 this season. The Heat have now lost six of their last nine games-- definitely their worst stretch in this regular season.
It doesn't get any easier for Miami too: the Heat battle the Memphis Grizzlies, Indiana Pacers and Portland Trail Blazers in three of their next four games.
The Heat had their offense going shooting 49.4 per cent from the field as a team but defense was another story as they allowed Boston to shoot over 50.0 per cent. Avery Bradley topscored for Boston with 23 points.
View the slideshow for more Heat-Celtics facts and stats.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected