NBA Recap: Heat Can't Handle Lowly Celtics, Boston Beats Miami, 101-96 [PHOTOS]
March 20, 2014 2:46 PM EST
NBA Recap: Heat Can't Handle Lowly Celtics, Boston Beats Miami, 101-96 [SLIDESHOW]
What's happening to the Miami Heat?
The two-time defending champions apparently haven't recovered yet after a recent funk losing on the road against the Boston Celtics, 101-96 on Wednesday night. The Heat missed the services of superstar LeBron James but the lowly Celtics are just 26-40 this season. The Heat have now lost six of their last nine games-- definitely their worst stretch in this regular season.
It doesn't get any easier for Miami too: the Heat battle the Memphis Grizzlies, Indiana Pacers and Portland Trail Blazers in three of their next four games.
The Heat had their offense going shooting 49.4 per cent from the field as a team but defense was another story as they allowed Boston to shoot over 50.0 per cent. Avery Bradley topscored for Boston with 23 points.
View the slideshow for more Heat-Celtics facts and stats.
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Renewed Hope for Blues, as Paul Pogba's Agent Revealed that 'Anything is Possible'
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Receives Mixed Reactions on Twitter
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install