NBA Recap: Heat Can't Handle Lowly Celtics, Boston Beats Miami, 101-96 [PHOTOS]
March 20, 2014 2:46 PM EST
NBA Recap: Heat Can't Handle Lowly Celtics, Boston Beats Miami, 101-96 [SLIDESHOW]
What's happening to the Miami Heat?
The two-time defending champions apparently haven't recovered yet after a recent funk losing on the road against the Boston Celtics, 101-96 on Wednesday night. The Heat missed the services of superstar LeBron James but the lowly Celtics are just 26-40 this season. The Heat have now lost six of their last nine games-- definitely their worst stretch in this regular season.
It doesn't get any easier for Miami too: the Heat battle the Memphis Grizzlies, Indiana Pacers and Portland Trail Blazers in three of their next four games.
The Heat had their offense going shooting 49.4 per cent from the field as a team but defense was another story as they allowed Boston to shoot over 50.0 per cent. Avery Bradley topscored for Boston with 23 points.
View the slideshow for more Heat-Celtics facts and stats.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu