NBA Recap: Heat Can't Handle Lowly Celtics, Boston Beats Miami, 101-96 [PHOTOS]
March 20, 2014 2:46 PM EST
NBA Recap: Heat Can't Handle Lowly Celtics, Boston Beats Miami, 101-96 [SLIDESHOW]
What's happening to the Miami Heat?
The two-time defending champions apparently haven't recovered yet after a recent funk losing on the road against the Boston Celtics, 101-96 on Wednesday night. The Heat missed the services of superstar LeBron James but the lowly Celtics are just 26-40 this season. The Heat have now lost six of their last nine games-- definitely their worst stretch in this regular season.
It doesn't get any easier for Miami too: the Heat battle the Memphis Grizzlies, Indiana Pacers and Portland Trail Blazers in three of their next four games.
The Heat had their offense going shooting 49.4 per cent from the field as a team but defense was another story as they allowed Boston to shoot over 50.0 per cent. Avery Bradley topscored for Boston with 23 points.
View the slideshow for more Heat-Celtics facts and stats.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- For Mayweather, The Prize Comes First, Not The Fans
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider
- Boxing News: WBC Announces Mandatory Fights For Each Division, WBC President Encourages Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight