Robert Pattinson Headed for 2015 Oscar Nomination for ‘Life’: Breakup With Kristen Stewart Gives ‘Twilight’ Actor’s Career a Boost?
By jaskiran kaur | March 20, 2014 2:20 PM EST
"Twilight" fans may find it hard to admit, but Robert Pattinson's break up with Kristen Stewart may have led to a career boost for the Hollywood actor, as speculated by several media outlets. Ever since they both split, Robert Pattinson has been working hard for some real good projects such as "Life" which is predicted to land Rob a 2015 Oscar nomination.
Robert Pattinson who had a very public break up with Kristen Stewart back in 2012, seems to be doing really good as an actor. "Since his split with Kristen, the movie roles have been pouring in for Rob," according to Entertainmentwise. Currently, he is busy filming his upcoming movie "Life," being shot in Toronto, Canada.
"Life" is a biopic which revolves around the friendship of a photographer Dennis Stock (Robert Pattinson) and Hollywood star James Dean (Dane Dehaan). Dennis Stock works at Magnum Photos Agency and is assigned a task to photograph James Dean, before the release of actor's upcoming film "East of Eden." Two of them develop a bond and become friends who travel from Los Angeles to New York to Indiana.
The much-anticipated movie "Life" which is expected to release later in 2014 or early in 2015, may land Robert Pattinson a 2015 Oscar Nomination. The 27-year-old British actor's name already appears as a hot favorite on the list predicting 2015 Oscar nominees. Indie Wire's The Playlist already includes Robert Pattinson's name as a potential 2015 Oscar Nominee for a Best Supporting Actor category. Fans must "keep an eye out" for Robert Pattinson's performance in "Life" along with some other actors like Shia LeBeouf in "Fury," Sam Riley in "Suite Française," Edward Norton in "Birdman" and more, according to the list.
Robert Pattinson's some noteworthy works include "Water for Elephants" in 2011 and "Remember Me" in 2010, besides "Twilight" that proved to be his shot to glory. Furthermore, Robert Pattinson will be starring in "Rover" which is expected to release in July 2014. He will also be seen in films like "Map to the Stars," "The Childhood of a Leader," "Mission Blacklist" and "Queen of the Desert."
While Robert Pattinson is busy filming "Life" in Toronto, Kristen Stewart also seems to working hard. She is reportedly filming "Still Alice" in New York City. Kristen will also be starring in "Anesthesia" and "Clouds of Sils Maria." Do you think Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's break happened for good? Could it really be a reason for a boost in their movie careers?
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales