Robert Pattinson Headed for 2015 Oscar Nomination for ‘Life’: Breakup With Kristen Stewart Gives ‘Twilight’ Actor’s Career a Boost?
By jaskiran kaur | March 20, 2014 2:20 PM EST
"Twilight" fans may find it hard to admit, but Robert Pattinson's break up with Kristen Stewart may have led to a career boost for the Hollywood actor, as speculated by several media outlets. Ever since they both split, Robert Pattinson has been working hard for some real good projects such as "Life" which is predicted to land Rob a 2015 Oscar nomination.
Robert Pattinson who had a very public break up with Kristen Stewart back in 2012, seems to be doing really good as an actor. "Since his split with Kristen, the movie roles have been pouring in for Rob," according to Entertainmentwise. Currently, he is busy filming his upcoming movie "Life," being shot in Toronto, Canada.
"Life" is a biopic which revolves around the friendship of a photographer Dennis Stock (Robert Pattinson) and Hollywood star James Dean (Dane Dehaan). Dennis Stock works at Magnum Photos Agency and is assigned a task to photograph James Dean, before the release of actor's upcoming film "East of Eden." Two of them develop a bond and become friends who travel from Los Angeles to New York to Indiana.
The much-anticipated movie "Life" which is expected to release later in 2014 or early in 2015, may land Robert Pattinson a 2015 Oscar Nomination. The 27-year-old British actor's name already appears as a hot favorite on the list predicting 2015 Oscar nominees. Indie Wire's The Playlist already includes Robert Pattinson's name as a potential 2015 Oscar Nominee for a Best Supporting Actor category. Fans must "keep an eye out" for Robert Pattinson's performance in "Life" along with some other actors like Shia LeBeouf in "Fury," Sam Riley in "Suite Française," Edward Norton in "Birdman" and more, according to the list.
Robert Pattinson's some noteworthy works include "Water for Elephants" in 2011 and "Remember Me" in 2010, besides "Twilight" that proved to be his shot to glory. Furthermore, Robert Pattinson will be starring in "Rover" which is expected to release in July 2014. He will also be seen in films like "Map to the Stars," "The Childhood of a Leader," "Mission Blacklist" and "Queen of the Desert."
While Robert Pattinson is busy filming "Life" in Toronto, Kristen Stewart also seems to working hard. She is reportedly filming "Still Alice" in New York City. Kristen will also be starring in "Anesthesia" and "Clouds of Sils Maria." Do you think Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's break happened for good? Could it really be a reason for a boost in their movie careers?
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance