Royal Family News: Cressida Bonas ‘Not Ready’ for an Engagement; Prince Harry Made Drunken Calls to His Ex-Girlfriend Chelsy Davy
By jaskiran kaur | March 20, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Rumors and speculations are swirling around that the royal prince of England, Prince Harry is soon going to propose his girlfriend Cressida Bonas. In past few weeks, rumors about Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas' engagement were running wild. But according to latest report, Cressida Bonas may have postponed their engagement since she doesn't feel she is ready yet. Another latest update is that Prince Harry may have drunk-dialed his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy. Read on to find out more details.
Former News of the World royal correspondent Clive Goodman sent an email in 2006 which was read in the court and revealed related information.
Chelsy Davy "gets calls from him and he's completely not in a good condition...piss ups," read the email as quoted by Daily Beast. Furthermore, it was revealed that he would "shout affection to her down the phone" during his drunken calls, as disclosed by Clive Goodman in the email.
Another hilarious instance came to the light. A prank call was reportedly made to Prince Harry by his brother Prince William with fake female voice. The voicemail that he left said: "Hi it's Chelsy here. You're the best looking ginger I've ever seen.... You big hairy fat ginger."
Prince Harry's drunken calling reports emerged amid reports claiming that Cressida Bonas is "not ready" to marry her boyfriend Prince Harry. Cressida Bonas who happens to be former dance student and marketing professional, is reportedly "wrestling" between choosing her career or an engagement with her boyfriend, 29, according to The Telegraph.
The couple ignited their engagement rumors when they were frequently spotted at public places. During a charity event they were also photographed "kissing and cuddling," which only fuelled up their engagement rumors. Bookies were offering odds on their engagement that they predicted would happen this year. But Cressida Bonas doesn't seem to be ready, just yet.
People talk to Cressida Bonas about Prince Harry but "she gets quite cross and says 'I don't want to get married yet,'" a source revealed to The Telegraph. Also, she has not yet met the Queen, "so she's not at the stage of an engagement being imminent," disclosed the source, disappointing all those who speculated a royal engagement for Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas this year.
Do you think Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are ready to get engaged already? Let us know your thoughts.
For more updates on royal family including Kate Middleton and Cressida Bonas, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report