Royal Family News: Cressida Bonas ‘Not Ready’ for an Engagement; Prince Harry Made Drunken Calls to His Ex-Girlfriend Chelsy Davy
By jaskiran kaur | March 20, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Rumors and speculations are swirling around that the royal prince of England, Prince Harry is soon going to propose his girlfriend Cressida Bonas. In past few weeks, rumors about Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas' engagement were running wild. But according to latest report, Cressida Bonas may have postponed their engagement since she doesn't feel she is ready yet. Another latest update is that Prince Harry may have drunk-dialed his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy. Read on to find out more details.
Former News of the World royal correspondent Clive Goodman sent an email in 2006 which was read in the court and revealed related information.
Chelsy Davy "gets calls from him and he's completely not in a good condition...piss ups," read the email as quoted by Daily Beast. Furthermore, it was revealed that he would "shout affection to her down the phone" during his drunken calls, as disclosed by Clive Goodman in the email.
Another hilarious instance came to the light. A prank call was reportedly made to Prince Harry by his brother Prince William with fake female voice. The voicemail that he left said: "Hi it's Chelsy here. You're the best looking ginger I've ever seen.... You big hairy fat ginger."
Prince Harry's drunken calling reports emerged amid reports claiming that Cressida Bonas is "not ready" to marry her boyfriend Prince Harry. Cressida Bonas who happens to be former dance student and marketing professional, is reportedly "wrestling" between choosing her career or an engagement with her boyfriend, 29, according to The Telegraph.
The couple ignited their engagement rumors when they were frequently spotted at public places. During a charity event they were also photographed "kissing and cuddling," which only fuelled up their engagement rumors. Bookies were offering odds on their engagement that they predicted would happen this year. But Cressida Bonas doesn't seem to be ready, just yet.
People talk to Cressida Bonas about Prince Harry but "she gets quite cross and says 'I don't want to get married yet,'" a source revealed to The Telegraph. Also, she has not yet met the Queen, "so she's not at the stage of an engagement being imminent," disclosed the source, disappointing all those who speculated a royal engagement for Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas this year.
Do you think Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are ready to get engaged already? Let us know your thoughts.
For more updates on royal family including Kate Middleton and Cressida Bonas, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James