Selena Gomez Pregnant with Justin Bieber's Twins, 'Jelena' Baby Expected in October: How True is the Story?
By nidhi tewari | March 20, 2014 1:13 PM EST
Selena Gomez is reportedly pregnant with twins of Justin Bieber, ebuzzd.com is reporting. The Texan beauty is reportedly thrilled to be a parent with Bieber and the Web site is even displaying a copy of ultrasound report of the singer where one can see the picture of twin embryos. The "Come and Get it" singer underwent a battery of tests for blood pressure issues after she started experiencing headaches and dizziness recently her SXSW gig, says the Web site.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
However doctors were unable to determine the cause of her problem but according to the Web site, sources close to Selena Gomez have revealed that Justin Bieber's lady love is actually pregnant with twins!
Ebuzzd.com reportedly confirmed the news from sources close to Biebz and Selena after their representatives denied the reports. The "reliable" sources also told eBuzzd that they are both "thrilled" and can't wait to have the baby. Selena's due date has been pegged at somewhere in mid of October.
The Web site is also claiming to have seen "direct" text messages from Gomez which goes something like this, "I'm the happiest girl in the world!"
"You better be good with kids because I'll be hitting you up girl :)," Bieber wrote to Selena in one of the texts, Ebuzzd.com reports.
The Web site also claims that 19-year-old "Baby" singer will also come out with a new version of his song "Baby" in October, when the baby is born and has promised to leave his Casanova and bad boy image behind to focus on impending fatherhood.
Before the "Selenators" and "Beliebers" start passing out because of the shocking and unbelievable news, let us tell you that eBuzzd.com is not a relevant Web site. When one check it's "About" section one can see the following description: "A site like eBuzzd is not a site about hoaxes, rather the eBuzzd site is itself a hoax. We use this site as entertainment purposes only and you should too."
"Truth is, if you find stories on eBuzzd shocking or real at all, then you should log off the Internet and go for a run. Basically, don't take anything serious on eBuzzd!" adds the site.
"Beliebers" and "Selenators" would have surely checked up the Internet for other Web sites reporting the story. However, there is none except Oceanup.com, which is also denying the hoax story. But it is good fun to read about the new "baby" in "Jelena" camp. What are your takes?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around