Watch Out Kristen Stewart! Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry are ‘Friends—With Benefits’; Are They Already Hooking Up?—Details
By jaskiran kaur | March 20, 2014 12:34 PM EST
For a long time, fans and media have been speculating over "Twilight" co-stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's reunion. But it appears like the Hollywood heartthrob is over his ex-flame and finding comfort in company of his old friend and songstress Katy Perry. The latest update is that the two of them maybe hooking up already and are now reportedly "friends with benefits." Read on to find out details.
Robert Pattinson and "Roar" singer Katy Perry ignited rumors of a hook-up when their old drunken karaoke video emerged. While the two of them sang a duet of Boyz II Men's "I'll Make Love to You," Katy Perry swayed in RPatz lap, the video showed up. The video led to a frenzy of speculation, arousing questions about their relationship status. Based upon The Stir's recent report, fans of Hollywood celebrities can be assured that there is "some confirmation" that they could be more than just "good friends."
A source reportedly has confirmed that Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry, who are old pals, have now "taken their friendship to the next level."
Katy Perry and RPatz "have never stopped being in touch," according to the source, as quoted by The Stir. She reportedly finds him "sexy" and "funny."
According to the report, RPatz and Katy Perry started "texting" in January "when things started going bad between Katy [Perry] and John [Mayer]." Perry and John dated for 18 months before they broke up earlier in 2014.
Robert Pattinson has "been a real shoulder for her" in her difficult phase.
"Since he's been single, though, the texts have hotted up -- she loves drunk texting him and they're always flirty," revealed the source.
There is more to their secret "hook-up." Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry are reportedly, planning to meet up in Canada. While Robert Pattinson is filming his upcoming film "Life" in Toronto, they have "planned for her to make a secret trip to see him" there.
"They've always kept their hook-ups discreet. They're just friends -- with benefits -- at the moment," disclosed the source.
This recent disclosure by an unnamed source seems to confirm Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry's burgeoning yet secret romance. Meanwhile, it is reported Kristen Stewart's birthday wish and deepest desire is to celebrate her 24th birthday with her ex and "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, according to Hollywood Life. Even though both of them are no longer dating each other, they are still very close friends. And if RPatz attends her birthday party, it would be the "ultimate gift" for KStew.
So what do you think of Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry's rumored romance? And do you think Kristen Stewart has really moved on? Let us know your thoughts in comments section below.
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness