Kylie & Kendall Jenner's Nose Job Rumours: Fact or Fiction?
By Diadem Pambid | March 20, 2014 12:14 PM EST
Rumours are rampant once again about the two youngest members of the "Keeping up with the Kardashian" clan. Kylie and Kendall Jenner are hounded by the latest reports that they've gone under the knife. News has it that these one out of these two lovely ladies had a nose job done.
Kendall Jenner poses with her famous family.
When members of the Kardashian get in the news about plastic surgery, it really isn't much of a big deal given their most popular member, Kim, is a fan of such procedures. However, it would be a heck load of an issue if it involves the youngest members of the family namely Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Reports claim that Kylie Jenner had gotten a nose job. This isn't the first time the girl have been rumoured to have gone under the knife for beauty enhancements. OK! Australia was the first to claim that Kylie Jenner had got her lips plumped and a Botox.
Representatives for both stars have already slammed the reports. Yet, some critics claim Kylie already had a nose job even before the news of her plastic surgery hit the web. Fans may recall her early "accident" on the trampoline in February where she was rushed to the hospital. According to Style Caster, this could have been a "staged excuse" for the surgery.
Of course, let's leave this to the fans to decide if Kylie indeed had undergone a nose job. Check out a few of her Instagram posts below and compare it to her photo late in December here if there is a noticeable difference.
On the other hand, Kendall Jenner is a wee busy juggling one catwalk show to the next. The next hot model in the biz has dropped her last name and would rather be called Kendall for the duration of her career. For one, Kendall could just be the next cover of Vogue magazine given she's been spotted rubbing shoulders with the one and only Anna Wintour. The big question now is: Is Kendall's beauty all-natural as well or has she too like her older sister gone under the knife to enhance her beauty?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar