Trouble in Paradise Too Soon? Drake and Rihanna Split After Becoming Official for Five Days
By Annie Dee | March 20, 2014 12:11 PM EST
Rihanna and Drake are reportedly calling it quits just five days after they announced that they are exclusively dating! Trouble in paradise this soon? Is a happy-ever after this hard for Rihanna to find?
A shocking new report comes out claiming the two renowned singers, who just announced their exclusive status and declared their love for each other, are now on the verge of a split up. The shocking report claims Drake actually threw Rihanna off his tour and then replaced her with someone else. That fast?
After being spotted together all over Europe being sweet and cuddly, Rihanna left Drake's European tour and went home to the United States. Since then, rumors started to spread about their break up, even just days after making things between them official. A new report even confirmed this, stating that Drake was the one who called it quits in order to get back with his on-again, off-again girlfriend, Winta'nna.
Being someone's exclusive girlfriend should not only last for five days, but if these reports are true, then Rihanna has only been the exclusive girlfriend barely a week. That is sad considering the things Rihanna went through with Chris Brown. The "Stay" singer deserves someone to love and take care of her.
According to the reports, Drake had his reasons for breaking up with Rihanna. For one, Rihanna was very "bossy" and "condescending" to members of Drake's crew while she was still in Europe. The "Pour It Up" singer was said to be "acting up" and rubbing the members of Drake's crew the wrong way. They hate her antics so much they pressured Drake to send Rihanna home and the rapper actually did.
If these are true, then a huge fight is brewing over them. A split up however, is still too soon to tell. Unless of course, there is a truth in the rumors that Drake went back to his long time "side piece" Winta'nna. If the rumors are true, Drake must not have moved over his long time go-to girl yet and this may be the larger reason for the alleged split.
Fans of Rihanna and Drake who have egged them on to come out and become official will no doubt be devastated if the two really have broken up. Not only because they look really good together, but also because no girl deserves to lose her boyfriend just in five days.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air