Maggie Grace vs. Nina Dobrev: Should 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Ian Somerhalder Date Again 'Lost' Co-Star After Split with Nina Dobrev?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 20, 2014 12:05 PM EST
Ex-couple and former "Lost" stars Ian Somerhalder and Maggie Grace crossed paths again at the 2014 PaleyFest in Hollywood last Sunday, March 16, for the 10th anniversary reunion of the ABC TV series. Ian and Maggie ignited rumours of rekindling their romantic relationship after getting cozy with each other at the event.
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
'The Originals' Spoilers: Elijah Stuns Klaus after Comparing Him to Mikael, Watch Video Clip Released For Episode 16 'Farewell to Storyville'
‘Supernatural’ Season 9 Episode 15 ‘#THINMAN’ Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye Ghostfacers? Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler Go On Separate Ways
The 35-year-old "Vampire Diaries" actor and his "Lost" co-star ex-girlfriend posed on the red carpet for photographers with their arms around each other before proceeding to the event inside. More captured photos showed Ian planting a big kiss on Maggie's cheek.
"Taken" star Maggie Grace, 30, shared on Instagram the image of the heartthrob actor kissing her. Fans who saw the picture posted their comments with some describing it to be sweet while others simply love Ian and Maggie together and the two look gorgeous together. Click HERE to see photo.
Another image that the blonde actress shared showed Ian Somerhalder hugging her as well as other "Lost" cast member Josh Holloway. "#paleyfest? More like #LOVEfest! Such a great night, thank you to everyone who participated! @iansomerhalder #joshholloway," Maggie wrote as a caption to the Instagram image. Click HERE to see photo.
"Losties reunion, pregamin it last night @iansomerhalder @brynmooser #burky #joshholloway love you guys so damn much," Maggie posted as a caption to another shared image on Instagam. Click HERE to see photo.
Rumours were quick to surface about the two getting back together after all Ian Somerhalder is currently single after splitting from another co-star girlfriend, Nina Dobrev. Should Ian give love another try with Maggie after his failed relationship with the "Vampire Diaries" actress?
Ian and Maggie, who portrayed step-siblings Boone Carlyle and Shannon Rutherford in "Lost," started dating after the "Lost" filming wrapped up in 2006 with the two even adopting a cat at that time naming their pet Roo. However, the relationship ended quickly.
The former lovebirds never really confirmed their relationship but Maggie Grace has described Ian to be a great person in an interview back in 2006. "Ian's great, I adore him, although I'm only 22 - far too young to even think about having a serious relationship," the actress stated in the Cambio report.
The KpopStarz report speculates on Nina Dobrev's feelings about Ian and Maggie getting cozy with each other at the 2014 PaleyFest. Nina and Ian met on the set of the CW TV series "The Vampire Diaries" and dated for three years before calling it quits. Like Maggie, Ian Somerhalder remains good friends with his ex-girlfriend Nina Dobrev and works professionally with her in "The Vampire Diaries" that currently airs Season 5.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Elena to Lose Control in Episode 16, Synopsis and Promo Video Released For 'While You Were Sleeping' [WATCH] - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Reunites with Ex-Girlfriend and 'Lost' Co-Star Maggie Grace at 2014 PaleyFest - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet