One Direction's Niall Horan Writes Songs with McFly: Hinting at Going Solo?
By Diadem Pambid | March 20, 2014 11:25 AM EST
Is Niall Horan working on a solo career as well? The One Direction singer recently tweeted about a song writing session with members of the band, McFly. Of course, this isn't the first time the Irish singer has hung out with the boys of the band namely Dougie Poynter, Danny Jones and Tom Fletcher. So what could the song writing session be for?
Singer Niall Horan of the band One Direction performs on ABC's Good Morning America inside Central Park in New York
"Directioners" can calm down because Horan won't be leaving the boy band One Direction anytime soon. Niall recently hung out with the boys of McFly for a song writing session for 1D's next album. McFly consists of three members namely Danny jones, Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter.
However, this is not the first time Fletcher of McFly has worked with the boys of One Direction. It was all thanks to him that Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Harry Styles had hit songs. Check out the tweets by Niall Horan and the boys below.
— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) March 18, 2014
“@fckinglovatic: @NiallOfficial @Dannymcfly @dougiemcfly @tommcfly i love when you write songs together”me too ! — Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) March 19, 2014
— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) March 19, 2014
So, Niall Horan won't be going solo anytime soon. Yet, can the same be said for the other 1D member, Harry Styles, who has been writing songs with John Legend? Not only has Styles been making glorious hit songs with the "All of Me" singer, he's also been out and about lately in Los Angeles. Well, there's a good explanation for that. Harry has allegedly bought a four million dollar home in the neighbourhood.
This further fuels rumours of him being "virtually distant" from the other members of 1D. It doesn't help that Niall Horan tweeted all about the boys having lost touch from other for almost three months during the BRIT Awards. If critics can't help but claim the boys might split up, Kian Egan of Westlife claims it could be possible given the boys don't have a "close bond."
"I watch them and they don't seem to have this bond as tight as we had in Westlife - especially as they've only been together three or four years," stated Egan in an interview with Metro, adding, "One Direction would be fools to throw it away, absolute fools - and I get the feeling they will."
Hopefully, the separate song writing sessions with one artist to the next doesn't prompt a solo career out of any of the boys.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones