One Direction's Niall Horan Writes Songs with McFly: Hinting at Going Solo?
By Diadem Pambid | March 20, 2014 11:25 AM EST
Is Niall Horan working on a solo career as well? The One Direction singer recently tweeted about a song writing session with members of the band, McFly. Of course, this isn't the first time the Irish singer has hung out with the boys of the band namely Dougie Poynter, Danny Jones and Tom Fletcher. So what could the song writing session be for?
Singer Niall Horan of the band One Direction performs on ABC's Good Morning America inside Central Park in New York
"Directioners" can calm down because Horan won't be leaving the boy band One Direction anytime soon. Niall recently hung out with the boys of McFly for a song writing session for 1D's next album. McFly consists of three members namely Danny jones, Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter.
However, this is not the first time Fletcher of McFly has worked with the boys of One Direction. It was all thanks to him that Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Harry Styles had hit songs. Check out the tweets by Niall Horan and the boys below.
— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) March 18, 2014
“@fckinglovatic: @NiallOfficial @Dannymcfly @dougiemcfly @tommcfly i love when you write songs together”me too ! — Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) March 19, 2014
— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) March 19, 2014
So, Niall Horan won't be going solo anytime soon. Yet, can the same be said for the other 1D member, Harry Styles, who has been writing songs with John Legend? Not only has Styles been making glorious hit songs with the "All of Me" singer, he's also been out and about lately in Los Angeles. Well, there's a good explanation for that. Harry has allegedly bought a four million dollar home in the neighbourhood.
This further fuels rumours of him being "virtually distant" from the other members of 1D. It doesn't help that Niall Horan tweeted all about the boys having lost touch from other for almost three months during the BRIT Awards. If critics can't help but claim the boys might split up, Kian Egan of Westlife claims it could be possible given the boys don't have a "close bond."
"I watch them and they don't seem to have this bond as tight as we had in Westlife - especially as they've only been together three or four years," stated Egan in an interview with Metro, adding, "One Direction would be fools to throw it away, absolute fools - and I get the feeling they will."
Hopefully, the separate song writing sessions with one artist to the next doesn't prompt a solo career out of any of the boys.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate