All for Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie to have Another Baby, Even After Ovaries are Removed
By Annie Dee | March 20, 2014 11:22 AM EST
After her double mastectomy, Angelina Joile plans to have her ovaries removed for health reasons, particularly to prevent life-threatening cancer, which she has the genes for. In clinical sense, this can mean Angelina Jolie will not be able to have another baby with Brad Pitt anymore, especially if she will have to undergo a full-blown hysterectomy. That will not stop the couple from having another though, and Jolie would, for Brad Pitt according to Hollywood Life.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, wearing a silver Elie Saab gown, arrive at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Mike Blake
Angelina Jolie knows her partner, Brad Pitt wants more children, even though they already currently have six. Instead of adopting, Jolie said she promised Pitt that she will have her eggs frozen. Once her ovaries are removed and she has to undergo hysterectomy, her frozen eggs will be able to help her and Pitt have another baby through IVF and surrogacy.
"Angie knows Brad wants more children, so she's decided to freeze her eggs before the procedure so that they can add to the family in time," reports Hollywood Life. "She's amazing to muster the strength to face yet another major medical procedure and still plan for another baby."
Jolie's conscious decision to take care of herself and avoid both breast and ovarian cancer while at the same time, still taking into account the needs of husband and family no doubt makes her a role model for women all over the world. Her willingness to adopt and raise kids as her own also makes her a role model for all adults.
Jolie started to adopt back in 2002, when she took her son Maddox from Cambodia and raised him. Now that Maddox is 12, he cannot be any more healthy and happy. After she got into a relationship with Pitt on the set of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," Jolie adopted another baby, now a girl, from Ethiopia. This is Zahara, now 9. Brad Pitt welcomed both children with open arms when Brad officially announced he was going to adopt both Maddox and Zahara on that same year. On January of 2006, Angelina changed both kids' names to Jolie-Pitt.
Pitt and Jolie started to have their own kids in 2006. First, they welcomed Shiloh, who is now 7. Three children apparently not enough, they adopted Pax in 2007 from Vietnam. In 2008, the generous couple got blessed with two more biological children with twins Vivienne and Knox. With now 6 kids, one cannot imagine a fuller household than that of Jolie-Pitt. A new baby can only make it more exciting!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide