All for Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie to have Another Baby, Even After Ovaries are Removed
By Annie Dee | March 20, 2014 11:22 AM EST
After her double mastectomy, Angelina Joile plans to have her ovaries removed for health reasons, particularly to prevent life-threatening cancer, which she has the genes for. In clinical sense, this can mean Angelina Jolie will not be able to have another baby with Brad Pitt anymore, especially if she will have to undergo a full-blown hysterectomy. That will not stop the couple from having another though, and Jolie would, for Brad Pitt according to Hollywood Life.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, wearing a silver Elie Saab gown, arrive at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Mike Blake
Angelina Jolie knows her partner, Brad Pitt wants more children, even though they already currently have six. Instead of adopting, Jolie said she promised Pitt that she will have her eggs frozen. Once her ovaries are removed and she has to undergo hysterectomy, her frozen eggs will be able to help her and Pitt have another baby through IVF and surrogacy.
"Angie knows Brad wants more children, so she's decided to freeze her eggs before the procedure so that they can add to the family in time," reports Hollywood Life. "She's amazing to muster the strength to face yet another major medical procedure and still plan for another baby."
Jolie's conscious decision to take care of herself and avoid both breast and ovarian cancer while at the same time, still taking into account the needs of husband and family no doubt makes her a role model for women all over the world. Her willingness to adopt and raise kids as her own also makes her a role model for all adults.
Jolie started to adopt back in 2002, when she took her son Maddox from Cambodia and raised him. Now that Maddox is 12, he cannot be any more healthy and happy. After she got into a relationship with Pitt on the set of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," Jolie adopted another baby, now a girl, from Ethiopia. This is Zahara, now 9. Brad Pitt welcomed both children with open arms when Brad officially announced he was going to adopt both Maddox and Zahara on that same year. On January of 2006, Angelina changed both kids' names to Jolie-Pitt.
Pitt and Jolie started to have their own kids in 2006. First, they welcomed Shiloh, who is now 7. Three children apparently not enough, they adopted Pax in 2007 from Vietnam. In 2008, the generous couple got blessed with two more biological children with twins Vivienne and Knox. With now 6 kids, one cannot imagine a fuller household than that of Jolie-Pitt. A new baby can only make it more exciting!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet