All for Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie to have Another Baby, Even After Ovaries are Removed
By Annie Dee | March 20, 2014 11:22 AM EST
After her double mastectomy, Angelina Joile plans to have her ovaries removed for health reasons, particularly to prevent life-threatening cancer, which she has the genes for. In clinical sense, this can mean Angelina Jolie will not be able to have another baby with Brad Pitt anymore, especially if she will have to undergo a full-blown hysterectomy. That will not stop the couple from having another though, and Jolie would, for Brad Pitt according to Hollywood Life.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, wearing a silver Elie Saab gown, arrive at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Mike Blake
Angelina Jolie knows her partner, Brad Pitt wants more children, even though they already currently have six. Instead of adopting, Jolie said she promised Pitt that she will have her eggs frozen. Once her ovaries are removed and she has to undergo hysterectomy, her frozen eggs will be able to help her and Pitt have another baby through IVF and surrogacy.
"Angie knows Brad wants more children, so she's decided to freeze her eggs before the procedure so that they can add to the family in time," reports Hollywood Life. "She's amazing to muster the strength to face yet another major medical procedure and still plan for another baby."
Jolie's conscious decision to take care of herself and avoid both breast and ovarian cancer while at the same time, still taking into account the needs of husband and family no doubt makes her a role model for women all over the world. Her willingness to adopt and raise kids as her own also makes her a role model for all adults.
Jolie started to adopt back in 2002, when she took her son Maddox from Cambodia and raised him. Now that Maddox is 12, he cannot be any more healthy and happy. After she got into a relationship with Pitt on the set of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," Jolie adopted another baby, now a girl, from Ethiopia. This is Zahara, now 9. Brad Pitt welcomed both children with open arms when Brad officially announced he was going to adopt both Maddox and Zahara on that same year. On January of 2006, Angelina changed both kids' names to Jolie-Pitt.
Pitt and Jolie started to have their own kids in 2006. First, they welcomed Shiloh, who is now 7. Three children apparently not enough, they adopted Pax in 2007 from Vietnam. In 2008, the generous couple got blessed with two more biological children with twins Vivienne and Knox. With now 6 kids, one cannot imagine a fuller household than that of Jolie-Pitt. A new baby can only make it more exciting!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia