All for Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie to have Another Baby, Even After Ovaries are Removed
By Annie Dee | March 20, 2014 11:22 AM EST
After her double mastectomy, Angelina Joile plans to have her ovaries removed for health reasons, particularly to prevent life-threatening cancer, which she has the genes for. In clinical sense, this can mean Angelina Jolie will not be able to have another baby with Brad Pitt anymore, especially if she will have to undergo a full-blown hysterectomy. That will not stop the couple from having another though, and Jolie would, for Brad Pitt according to Hollywood Life.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, wearing a silver Elie Saab gown, arrive at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Mike Blake
Angelina Jolie knows her partner, Brad Pitt wants more children, even though they already currently have six. Instead of adopting, Jolie said she promised Pitt that she will have her eggs frozen. Once her ovaries are removed and she has to undergo hysterectomy, her frozen eggs will be able to help her and Pitt have another baby through IVF and surrogacy.
"Angie knows Brad wants more children, so she's decided to freeze her eggs before the procedure so that they can add to the family in time," reports Hollywood Life. "She's amazing to muster the strength to face yet another major medical procedure and still plan for another baby."
Jolie's conscious decision to take care of herself and avoid both breast and ovarian cancer while at the same time, still taking into account the needs of husband and family no doubt makes her a role model for women all over the world. Her willingness to adopt and raise kids as her own also makes her a role model for all adults.
Jolie started to adopt back in 2002, when she took her son Maddox from Cambodia and raised him. Now that Maddox is 12, he cannot be any more healthy and happy. After she got into a relationship with Pitt on the set of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," Jolie adopted another baby, now a girl, from Ethiopia. This is Zahara, now 9. Brad Pitt welcomed both children with open arms when Brad officially announced he was going to adopt both Maddox and Zahara on that same year. On January of 2006, Angelina changed both kids' names to Jolie-Pitt.
Pitt and Jolie started to have their own kids in 2006. First, they welcomed Shiloh, who is now 7. Three children apparently not enough, they adopted Pax in 2007 from Vietnam. In 2008, the generous couple got blessed with two more biological children with twins Vivienne and Knox. With now 6 kids, one cannot imagine a fuller household than that of Jolie-Pitt. A new baby can only make it more exciting!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports