All for Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie to have Another Baby, Even After Ovaries are Removed
By Annie Dee | March 20, 2014 11:22 AM EST
After her double mastectomy, Angelina Joile plans to have her ovaries removed for health reasons, particularly to prevent life-threatening cancer, which she has the genes for. In clinical sense, this can mean Angelina Jolie will not be able to have another baby with Brad Pitt anymore, especially if she will have to undergo a full-blown hysterectomy. That will not stop the couple from having another though, and Jolie would, for Brad Pitt according to Hollywood Life.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, wearing a silver Elie Saab gown, arrive at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Mike Blake
Angelina Jolie knows her partner, Brad Pitt wants more children, even though they already currently have six. Instead of adopting, Jolie said she promised Pitt that she will have her eggs frozen. Once her ovaries are removed and she has to undergo hysterectomy, her frozen eggs will be able to help her and Pitt have another baby through IVF and surrogacy.
"Angie knows Brad wants more children, so she's decided to freeze her eggs before the procedure so that they can add to the family in time," reports Hollywood Life. "She's amazing to muster the strength to face yet another major medical procedure and still plan for another baby."
Jolie's conscious decision to take care of herself and avoid both breast and ovarian cancer while at the same time, still taking into account the needs of husband and family no doubt makes her a role model for women all over the world. Her willingness to adopt and raise kids as her own also makes her a role model for all adults.
Jolie started to adopt back in 2002, when she took her son Maddox from Cambodia and raised him. Now that Maddox is 12, he cannot be any more healthy and happy. After she got into a relationship with Pitt on the set of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," Jolie adopted another baby, now a girl, from Ethiopia. This is Zahara, now 9. Brad Pitt welcomed both children with open arms when Brad officially announced he was going to adopt both Maddox and Zahara on that same year. On January of 2006, Angelina changed both kids' names to Jolie-Pitt.
Pitt and Jolie started to have their own kids in 2006. First, they welcomed Shiloh, who is now 7. Three children apparently not enough, they adopted Pax in 2007 from Vietnam. In 2008, the generous couple got blessed with two more biological children with twins Vivienne and Knox. With now 6 kids, one cannot imagine a fuller household than that of Jolie-Pitt. A new baby can only make it more exciting!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying