Miley Cyrus Dropped Friendship with Demi Lovato Due to Differences: 'Miley thinks Demi is no fun at all'
By Diadem Pambid | March 20, 2014 9:47 AM EST
Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus have officially ended their friendship albeit in a very public way. Both stars un-followed each other on the social networking site, Twitter. The latest reports claim it was Miley who first clicked on the un-follow button but for what reasons? According to rumours, Miley thinks Demi is "no fun at all."
Singer Miley Cyrus arrives at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
"Smilers" know that their beloved idol is all about fun which tackles a whole range of activities from smoking pot onstage to partying like a stripper. She's also quite vocal and practically active about her substance abuse on her social networking accounts. While this may seem like a lot of fun for her fans, one particular friend of the former Disney star thinks it is unhealthy.
Demi Lovato, who had struggled with substance abuse in the early stages of her life, might have had a successful rehabilitation but she's still struggling with the dangers of substance abuse. Of course, she's only being a "good friend" who is constantly reminding Miley Cyrus of her "mad" ways. Yet, Miley doesn't seem to see the good out of the "good" advice.
"Demi preaches her way through avoiding partying thanks to her past and Miley is all about it. Miley wants a friend and not a parent, and that is exactly the vibe Demi gives off. Miley thinks Demi is a literal buzz kill," says a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life.
"It is the ultimate oil and water situation between them both. They are not friends because Miley does everything Demi is against and Miley thinks Demi is no fun at all. So you can imagine how that would work out when they would be together," continued the source.
Well, Miley Cyrus might just have to suffer the consequences of her actions in due time. As for Demi, she hasn't taken the "un-follow" to heart. In fact, the "X-Factor" judge was too busy to care as she's currently in her "Neon Lights" tour.
"Ain't nobody got time fo dat!!! #pettybullshit #toobusykillingit #cutethough #NEONLIGHTSTOUR," tweeted Lovato.
While Miley and Demi shared a bond back in Disney, there seems to be none of it left now. Still, Demi has Selena Gomez plus a few A-list pals in the biz to hang out with. She recently crashed Little Mix's' concert at St. Paul, Minnesota wearing a snowman costume. Check out the Instagram post below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June