Miley Cyrus Dropped Friendship with Demi Lovato Due to Differences: 'Miley thinks Demi is no fun at all'
By Diadem Pambid | March 20, 2014 9:47 AM EST
Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus have officially ended their friendship albeit in a very public way. Both stars un-followed each other on the social networking site, Twitter. The latest reports claim it was Miley who first clicked on the un-follow button but for what reasons? According to rumours, Miley thinks Demi is "no fun at all."
Singer Miley Cyrus arrives at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
"Smilers" know that their beloved idol is all about fun which tackles a whole range of activities from smoking pot onstage to partying like a stripper. She's also quite vocal and practically active about her substance abuse on her social networking accounts. While this may seem like a lot of fun for her fans, one particular friend of the former Disney star thinks it is unhealthy.
Demi Lovato, who had struggled with substance abuse in the early stages of her life, might have had a successful rehabilitation but she's still struggling with the dangers of substance abuse. Of course, she's only being a "good friend" who is constantly reminding Miley Cyrus of her "mad" ways. Yet, Miley doesn't seem to see the good out of the "good" advice.
"Demi preaches her way through avoiding partying thanks to her past and Miley is all about it. Miley wants a friend and not a parent, and that is exactly the vibe Demi gives off. Miley thinks Demi is a literal buzz kill," says a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life.
"It is the ultimate oil and water situation between them both. They are not friends because Miley does everything Demi is against and Miley thinks Demi is no fun at all. So you can imagine how that would work out when they would be together," continued the source.
Well, Miley Cyrus might just have to suffer the consequences of her actions in due time. As for Demi, she hasn't taken the "un-follow" to heart. In fact, the "X-Factor" judge was too busy to care as she's currently in her "Neon Lights" tour.
"Ain't nobody got time fo dat!!! #pettybullshit #toobusykillingit #cutethough #NEONLIGHTSTOUR," tweeted Lovato.
While Miley and Demi shared a bond back in Disney, there seems to be none of it left now. Still, Demi has Selena Gomez plus a few A-list pals in the biz to hang out with. She recently crashed Little Mix's' concert at St. Paul, Minnesota wearing a snowman costume. Check out the Instagram post below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James