‘Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.EL.D.’ Season 1 Episode 16 Spoilers: Airdate and What Happens in ‘End of the Beginning’; Agents and Deathlok Combat
By jaskiran kaur | March 20, 2014 2:20 AM EST
Fan-favorite "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 1 has taken yet another brief interval of two weeks before it returns for its episode 16 titled "End of the Beginning." While a lot of exciting things are happening in "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." as it nears its season 1's finale, fans can expect to see a lethal combat between series villain Deathlok and agents in its returning episode. Here are few spoilers from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.EL.D." Season 1 Episode 16 "End of the Beginning." Find out what happens when Deathlok wreaks havoc. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.EL.D." Season 1 Episode 16 "End of the Beginning." Read only if you want to learn more about the episode before its broadcast.
Ever since "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.EL.D." Season 1 returned from its midseason hiatus, sequence of events has kept its fans hooked to the show. The recent episode of the show, a crossover with "Thor" featuring its Lady Sif (Jamie Alexander) has left its fans wanting for more. As per the spoilers swirling around fans are going to meet "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s" version of Marvel's Deathlok as played by J. August Richards in Episode 16 "End of the Beginning." Also, fans are going to meet several other exciting characters from Marvel's universe when the show returns after two weeks hiatus. Returning to the show are characters like Agent Garrett, Agent Sitwell, Victoria Hand and more.
In "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.EL.D." Season 1 Episode 16 "End of the Beginning, Phil Coulson's team is getting closer to decode the mystery of its evil enemy and despicable villain- Clairvoyant. These agents have been through hell to unveil the identity of Clairvoyant leader and its wicked motives. It seems they are getting closer to accomplish their mission. But before that there is someone who is consecrated to protect his master and Clairvoyant. While Agents Garrett and Triplett join forces with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in their mission to trace Clairvoyant and its leader, Deathlok will stand, shielding his master.
Before agents get to Clairvoyant they must pass through Deathlok who was originally the super soldier of Project Centipede, Mike Peterson. In a previous combat, he was terribly wounded which only led to his transformation to Deathlok in episode titled "T.R.A.C.K.S." His transformation into the wicked villain began from eye implant which also provided him with instructions by Clairvoyant. He was apparently subjected to some cybernetics upgrading. Will Deathlok be able to protect Clairvoyant against Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Will his powers destruct everything and everyone that poses threat to his master?
This is the most exciting part of the entire season. Fans are eager to see TV version of Marvel's Deathlok. And "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s" Deathlok is looking more like comics' Deathlok. Click HERE to view some photos of Deathlok and other characters from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.EL.D." Season 1 Episode 16 "End of the Beginning," as published by Screen Crush.
Guest Starring in the upcoming episode are Bill Paxton as Agent John Garrett, J August Richards as Mike Peterson or Deathlok, Titus Welliver as Agent Felix Blake, Brad Dourif as Thomas Nash, Saffron Burrows as Victoria Hand, Maximiliano Hernandez as Agent Jasper Sitwell and B.J. Britt as Agent Antoine Triplett. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." features Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Brett Dalton as Agent Ward, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Skye and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.EL.D." Season 1 Episode 16 "End of the Beginning," is directed by Bobby Roth and written by Paul Zbyszewski. The show will return on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 8PM on ABC.
For more spoilers from 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 1, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points