Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Still in Trauma Due to Lamar?
By Sonam Malik | March 20, 2014 12:09 AM EST
It has been more than three months since Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar Odom but the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star has not snapped out of the trauma she went through in the last year of her marriage. She is still in the healing process.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kardashian, who filed for divorce from Odom shortly after celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary in September 2013, was asked in a recent 2Day FM interview about how she was coping with the separation.
"No, It's definitely not anything I'm through. I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," Kardashian was quoted as saying by HollywoodLife.
The separation process has been documented on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," and Kardashian said that watching herself on television going through the same trauma again was even harder.
"It's really hard to watch yourself on TV too," she said. "It's definitely different in that the world has to watch too. It's definitely not the easiest thing to do but it's my life now I guess."
Kardashian and Odom separated after the latter's drug issues came to light. The basketball player was also involved in multiple extramarital affairs, causing a strain in his marriage.
Odom who is now reportedly sober revealed in one his press conferences that he still considers Kardashian his wife and hopes that divorce doesn't go through.
"I love my wife," Lamar said, according to HollywoodLife. "She'll always be my wife, no matter what."
The former NBA star even added that being married to Kardashian were the best years of his life.
"Those were some of the best years of my life," he continued. "Being married, and being married to a woman I decided to marry was - besides having children - the most important thing in my life."
Now that Odom has expressed his desire to get back together, Kardashian-Odom fans are hoping that a reconciliation is on the cards for the couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List