Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Still in Trauma Due to Lamar?
By Sonam Malik | March 20, 2014 12:09 AM EST
It has been more than three months since Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar Odom but the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star has not snapped out of the trauma she went through in the last year of her marriage. She is still in the healing process.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kardashian, who filed for divorce from Odom shortly after celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary in September 2013, was asked in a recent 2Day FM interview about how she was coping with the separation.
"No, It's definitely not anything I'm through. I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," Kardashian was quoted as saying by HollywoodLife.
The separation process has been documented on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," and Kardashian said that watching herself on television going through the same trauma again was even harder.
"It's really hard to watch yourself on TV too," she said. "It's definitely different in that the world has to watch too. It's definitely not the easiest thing to do but it's my life now I guess."
Kardashian and Odom separated after the latter's drug issues came to light. The basketball player was also involved in multiple extramarital affairs, causing a strain in his marriage.
Odom who is now reportedly sober revealed in one his press conferences that he still considers Kardashian his wife and hopes that divorce doesn't go through.
"I love my wife," Lamar said, according to HollywoodLife. "She'll always be my wife, no matter what."
The former NBA star even added that being married to Kardashian were the best years of his life.
"Those were some of the best years of my life," he continued. "Being married, and being married to a woman I decided to marry was - besides having children - the most important thing in my life."
Now that Odom has expressed his desire to get back together, Kardashian-Odom fans are hoping that a reconciliation is on the cards for the couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6