Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Still in Trauma Due to Lamar?
By Sonam Malik | March 20, 2014 12:09 AM EST
It has been more than three months since Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar Odom but the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star has not snapped out of the trauma she went through in the last year of her marriage. She is still in the healing process.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kardashian, who filed for divorce from Odom shortly after celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary in September 2013, was asked in a recent 2Day FM interview about how she was coping with the separation.
"No, It's definitely not anything I'm through. I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," Kardashian was quoted as saying by HollywoodLife.
The separation process has been documented on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," and Kardashian said that watching herself on television going through the same trauma again was even harder.
"It's really hard to watch yourself on TV too," she said. "It's definitely different in that the world has to watch too. It's definitely not the easiest thing to do but it's my life now I guess."
Kardashian and Odom separated after the latter's drug issues came to light. The basketball player was also involved in multiple extramarital affairs, causing a strain in his marriage.
Odom who is now reportedly sober revealed in one his press conferences that he still considers Kardashian his wife and hopes that divorce doesn't go through.
"I love my wife," Lamar said, according to HollywoodLife. "She'll always be my wife, no matter what."
The former NBA star even added that being married to Kardashian were the best years of his life.
"Those were some of the best years of my life," he continued. "Being married, and being married to a woman I decided to marry was - besides having children - the most important thing in my life."
Now that Odom has expressed his desire to get back together, Kardashian-Odom fans are hoping that a reconciliation is on the cards for the couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2