Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Still in Trauma Due to Lamar?
By Sonam Malik | March 20, 2014 12:09 AM EST
It has been more than three months since Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar Odom but the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star has not snapped out of the trauma she went through in the last year of her marriage. She is still in the healing process.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kardashian, who filed for divorce from Odom shortly after celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary in September 2013, was asked in a recent 2Day FM interview about how she was coping with the separation.
"No, It's definitely not anything I'm through. I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," Kardashian was quoted as saying by HollywoodLife.
The separation process has been documented on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," and Kardashian said that watching herself on television going through the same trauma again was even harder.
"It's really hard to watch yourself on TV too," she said. "It's definitely different in that the world has to watch too. It's definitely not the easiest thing to do but it's my life now I guess."
Kardashian and Odom separated after the latter's drug issues came to light. The basketball player was also involved in multiple extramarital affairs, causing a strain in his marriage.
Odom who is now reportedly sober revealed in one his press conferences that he still considers Kardashian his wife and hopes that divorce doesn't go through.
"I love my wife," Lamar said, according to HollywoodLife. "She'll always be my wife, no matter what."
The former NBA star even added that being married to Kardashian were the best years of his life.
"Those were some of the best years of my life," he continued. "Being married, and being married to a woman I decided to marry was - besides having children - the most important thing in my life."
Now that Odom has expressed his desire to get back together, Kardashian-Odom fans are hoping that a reconciliation is on the cards for the couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch