Justin Bieber Does Not Want Selena Gomez's Parents Approval for Their Relationship?
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 8:47 PM EST
Now that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have reunited, his life seems to revolve around her.
The "Baby" singer is reportedly not bothered about what Gomez's parents think about their relationship, as his only focus is to make Gomez happy. Reports have it that Bieber knows he cannot do anything to change the views of the “Come and Get It" singer's parents, and therefore, he is not bothered.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family," a source close to the singer told HollywoodLife. "That's not his style. All the boy wants to do is keep her close to him through any and all circumstances. He can't control what her folks think of him."
Gomez and Bieber's relationship has gone through various ups and downs. The couple split last year following Bieber’s alleged affair with Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin, a fact that has not gone down well with Gomez's parents.
However, in spite of the opposition, Gomez has decided continue her relationship with Beiber.
"She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," the source added.
Bieber is reportedly quite serious about Gomez this time around, and it seems no external force can influence can prevent him from continuing their relationship.
“He loves her," the source said, adding, "He can't control how her family and friends feel about he and Selena. He's not even going to try. He's just going about his days, with her, and loving and basking every second of it."
Bieber’s re-entry in Gomez’s life has also not gone down well with her former best friend, Taylor Swift. The relationship between Gomez and Swift has become so tense that they can’t stand each other these days, reports indicate.
“Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he’s a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she’s worth in the end — a bitter and jealous girl,” the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Lady Gaga Turns Greek Goddess In A Sea Shell Bra And Pair Of Thongs: Shares Racy Photos From Her Bathroom
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order