Justin Bieber Does Not Want Selena Gomez's Parents Approval for Their Relationship?
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 8:47 PM EST
Now that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have reunited, his life seems to revolve around her.
The "Baby" singer is reportedly not bothered about what Gomez's parents think about their relationship, as his only focus is to make Gomez happy. Reports have it that Bieber knows he cannot do anything to change the views of the “Come and Get It" singer's parents, and therefore, he is not bothered.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family," a source close to the singer told HollywoodLife. "That's not his style. All the boy wants to do is keep her close to him through any and all circumstances. He can't control what her folks think of him."
Gomez and Bieber's relationship has gone through various ups and downs. The couple split last year following Bieber’s alleged affair with Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin, a fact that has not gone down well with Gomez's parents.
However, in spite of the opposition, Gomez has decided continue her relationship with Beiber.
"She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," the source added.
Bieber is reportedly quite serious about Gomez this time around, and it seems no external force can influence can prevent him from continuing their relationship.
“He loves her," the source said, adding, "He can't control how her family and friends feel about he and Selena. He's not even going to try. He's just going about his days, with her, and loving and basking every second of it."
Bieber’s re-entry in Gomez’s life has also not gone down well with her former best friend, Taylor Swift. The relationship between Gomez and Swift has become so tense that they can’t stand each other these days, reports indicate.
“Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he’s a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she’s worth in the end — a bitter and jealous girl,” the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?