Justin Bieber Does Not Want Selena Gomez's Parents Approval for Their Relationship?
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 8:47 PM EST
Now that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have reunited, his life seems to revolve around her.
The "Baby" singer is reportedly not bothered about what Gomez's parents think about their relationship, as his only focus is to make Gomez happy. Reports have it that Bieber knows he cannot do anything to change the views of the “Come and Get It" singer's parents, and therefore, he is not bothered.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family," a source close to the singer told HollywoodLife. "That's not his style. All the boy wants to do is keep her close to him through any and all circumstances. He can't control what her folks think of him."
Gomez and Bieber's relationship has gone through various ups and downs. The couple split last year following Bieber’s alleged affair with Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin, a fact that has not gone down well with Gomez's parents.
However, in spite of the opposition, Gomez has decided continue her relationship with Beiber.
"She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," the source added.
Bieber is reportedly quite serious about Gomez this time around, and it seems no external force can influence can prevent him from continuing their relationship.
“He loves her," the source said, adding, "He can't control how her family and friends feel about he and Selena. He's not even going to try. He's just going about his days, with her, and loving and basking every second of it."
Bieber’s re-entry in Gomez’s life has also not gone down well with her former best friend, Taylor Swift. The relationship between Gomez and Swift has become so tense that they can’t stand each other these days, reports indicate.
“Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he’s a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she’s worth in the end — a bitter and jealous girl,” the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899