Justin Bieber Does Not Want Selena Gomez's Parents Approval for Their Relationship?
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 8:47 PM EST
Now that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have reunited, his life seems to revolve around her.
The "Baby" singer is reportedly not bothered about what Gomez's parents think about their relationship, as his only focus is to make Gomez happy. Reports have it that Bieber knows he cannot do anything to change the views of the “Come and Get It" singer's parents, and therefore, he is not bothered.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family," a source close to the singer told HollywoodLife. "That's not his style. All the boy wants to do is keep her close to him through any and all circumstances. He can't control what her folks think of him."
Gomez and Bieber's relationship has gone through various ups and downs. The couple split last year following Bieber’s alleged affair with Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin, a fact that has not gone down well with Gomez's parents.
However, in spite of the opposition, Gomez has decided continue her relationship with Beiber.
"She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," the source added.
Bieber is reportedly quite serious about Gomez this time around, and it seems no external force can influence can prevent him from continuing their relationship.
“He loves her," the source said, adding, "He can't control how her family and friends feel about he and Selena. He's not even going to try. He's just going about his days, with her, and loving and basking every second of it."
Bieber’s re-entry in Gomez’s life has also not gone down well with her former best friend, Taylor Swift. The relationship between Gomez and Swift has become so tense that they can’t stand each other these days, reports indicate.
“Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he’s a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she’s worth in the end — a bitter and jealous girl,” the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'