Justin Bieber Does Not Want Selena Gomez's Parents Approval for Their Relationship?
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 8:47 PM EST
Now that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have reunited, his life seems to revolve around her.
The "Baby" singer is reportedly not bothered about what Gomez's parents think about their relationship, as his only focus is to make Gomez happy. Reports have it that Bieber knows he cannot do anything to change the views of the “Come and Get It" singer's parents, and therefore, he is not bothered.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family," a source close to the singer told HollywoodLife. "That's not his style. All the boy wants to do is keep her close to him through any and all circumstances. He can't control what her folks think of him."
Gomez and Bieber's relationship has gone through various ups and downs. The couple split last year following Bieber’s alleged affair with Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin, a fact that has not gone down well with Gomez's parents.
However, in spite of the opposition, Gomez has decided continue her relationship with Beiber.
"She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," the source added.
Bieber is reportedly quite serious about Gomez this time around, and it seems no external force can influence can prevent him from continuing their relationship.
“He loves her," the source said, adding, "He can't control how her family and friends feel about he and Selena. He's not even going to try. He's just going about his days, with her, and loving and basking every second of it."
Bieber’s re-entry in Gomez’s life has also not gone down well with her former best friend, Taylor Swift. The relationship between Gomez and Swift has become so tense that they can’t stand each other these days, reports indicate.
“Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he’s a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she’s worth in the end — a bitter and jealous girl,” the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]