Is There a Kris Jenner Sex Tape? Kardashian Mom Beefs up Security after Extortion Attempt
By Keerthi Mohan | March 19, 2014 8:46 PM EST
Kris Jenner has reportedly increased the security around her family after a man, claiming to be in possession of her sex tape, threatened her with extortion.
The man approached Jenner a week ago saying he was in possession of a sex tape featuring her, and that he would make it public if she does not pay him. It is understood that Jenner initially dismissed the claim as she is sure there was no sex tape but the 58-year-old has now decided to ramp up security as she fears the man is stalking her.
“At first she thought it was a joke, because she knew it couldn’t be real,” a source told Radar Online. “Obviously she would never allow herself to be taped like that! Initially, she just ignored it.”
But the man proved he would not let go easily as he called her more than 100 times, all from different numbers in the past one week alone, the source added.
“She thinks he could be following her,” the source said. “She went out to eat and then got a text from him saying ‘Are you enjoying the restaurant?' This person knew where she was.”
Meanwhile, it might be too soon to say that a Jenner sex tape does not exist. Last year, Jenner shocked her family when she announced that she had made a sex tape with husband Bruce Jenner almost 20 years ago.
But the now estranged couple claimed to have erased the sex tape immediately.
Interestingly, the Kardashian-Jenner clan had to deal with a sex tape crisis in 2007, when footage of Kim Kardashian having sex with then-boyfriend Ray J was leaked online.
In a 2012 interview with Oprah Winfrey, Kardashian said she felt betrayed when the tape was leaked but added that she was thankful her family was not judgemental.
“Things sometimes happen that might be shocking and it seems like the end of the world for a while. But as a family we know we will always be there for each other, no matter what,” Kardashian said.
Recently, her fiance Kanye West also rapped about the incident saying “My girl a superstar all from a home movie”, thereby proving that the tape was not an issue between the couple.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar