Harry Styles Leaving 'One Direction': Is He Moving to a $4.3 Million Mansion in LA?
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 8:45 PM EST
Harry Styles is totally in awe of Los Angeles. Reports have it that Styles bought a mansion in Beverly Hills for $ 4.3 million and apparently, this is a calculated decision that will help ease his shift to the U.S.
Facebook/ Harry Styles
Harry Styles. Credits: Facebook/ Harry Styles
Styles' fans are shocked by the news, as rumors suggest that Styles is ditching UK for the U.S. so as to stay away from the limelight.
"Harry spent a couple of weeks last year looking at properties, before finally finding one he loved, and putting in an offer. Contracts have been exchanged and he is now a proud US home-owner," a Daily Mirror source added.
Styles’ new pad is equipped with a number of modern facilities, including a private gym, outdoor pool and a home entertainment system. However, he has only told a few people about the purchase as he wants to keep his life private.
This news comes after multiple sources revealed that Styles might be planning leaving "One Direction". Styles’ collaboration with John Legend has only fuelled rumors of his intention to go solo in his career.
"We got together for a few hours and wrote what I think is a really lovely song," Legend told The Sun newspaper about the music, according to reports.
Highlighting the possibility of working together again with the 20-year-old, Legend noted: "I'd love to write with him again as he is a very great guy and very talented. He has some really great lyrical ideas and is a very good songwriter."
Furthermore, movies are also on cards for Styles.
With so many opportunities in front of him, it is sure to be difficult for Styles to keep his loyalties towards "One Direction".
Interestingly, the news of Styles going solo started doing the rounds when he started dating Kendall Jenner. Reportedly, Jenner’s mother Kris had expressed desire to see the British singer embarking on a solo career.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports