Harry Styles Leaving 'One Direction': Is He Moving to a $4.3 Million Mansion in LA?
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 8:45 PM EST
Harry Styles is totally in awe of Los Angeles. Reports have it that Styles bought a mansion in Beverly Hills for $ 4.3 million and apparently, this is a calculated decision that will help ease his shift to the U.S.
Facebook/ Harry Styles
Harry Styles. Credits: Facebook/ Harry Styles
Styles' fans are shocked by the news, as rumors suggest that Styles is ditching UK for the U.S. so as to stay away from the limelight.
"Harry spent a couple of weeks last year looking at properties, before finally finding one he loved, and putting in an offer. Contracts have been exchanged and he is now a proud US home-owner," a Daily Mirror source added.
Styles’ new pad is equipped with a number of modern facilities, including a private gym, outdoor pool and a home entertainment system. However, he has only told a few people about the purchase as he wants to keep his life private.
This news comes after multiple sources revealed that Styles might be planning leaving "One Direction". Styles’ collaboration with John Legend has only fuelled rumors of his intention to go solo in his career.
"We got together for a few hours and wrote what I think is a really lovely song," Legend told The Sun newspaper about the music, according to reports.
Highlighting the possibility of working together again with the 20-year-old, Legend noted: "I'd love to write with him again as he is a very great guy and very talented. He has some really great lyrical ideas and is a very good songwriter."
Furthermore, movies are also on cards for Styles.
With so many opportunities in front of him, it is sure to be difficult for Styles to keep his loyalties towards "One Direction".
Interestingly, the news of Styles going solo started doing the rounds when he started dating Kendall Jenner. Reportedly, Jenner’s mother Kris had expressed desire to see the British singer embarking on a solo career.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'