Harry Styles Leaving 'One Direction': Is He Moving to a $4.3 Million Mansion in LA?
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 8:45 PM EST
Harry Styles is totally in awe of Los Angeles. Reports have it that Styles bought a mansion in Beverly Hills for $ 4.3 million and apparently, this is a calculated decision that will help ease his shift to the U.S.
Facebook/ Harry Styles
Harry Styles. Credits: Facebook/ Harry Styles
Styles' fans are shocked by the news, as rumors suggest that Styles is ditching UK for the U.S. so as to stay away from the limelight.
"Harry spent a couple of weeks last year looking at properties, before finally finding one he loved, and putting in an offer. Contracts have been exchanged and he is now a proud US home-owner," a Daily Mirror source added.
Styles’ new pad is equipped with a number of modern facilities, including a private gym, outdoor pool and a home entertainment system. However, he has only told a few people about the purchase as he wants to keep his life private.
This news comes after multiple sources revealed that Styles might be planning leaving "One Direction". Styles’ collaboration with John Legend has only fuelled rumors of his intention to go solo in his career.
"We got together for a few hours and wrote what I think is a really lovely song," Legend told The Sun newspaper about the music, according to reports.
Highlighting the possibility of working together again with the 20-year-old, Legend noted: "I'd love to write with him again as he is a very great guy and very talented. He has some really great lyrical ideas and is a very good songwriter."
Furthermore, movies are also on cards for Styles.
With so many opportunities in front of him, it is sure to be difficult for Styles to keep his loyalties towards "One Direction".
Interestingly, the news of Styles going solo started doing the rounds when he started dating Kendall Jenner. Reportedly, Jenner’s mother Kris had expressed desire to see the British singer embarking on a solo career.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon