Harry Styles Leaving 'One Direction': Is He Moving to a $4.3 Million Mansion in LA?
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 8:45 PM EST
Harry Styles is totally in awe of Los Angeles. Reports have it that Styles bought a mansion in Beverly Hills for $ 4.3 million and apparently, this is a calculated decision that will help ease his shift to the U.S.
Facebook/ Harry Styles
Harry Styles. Credits: Facebook/ Harry Styles
Styles' fans are shocked by the news, as rumors suggest that Styles is ditching UK for the U.S. so as to stay away from the limelight.
"Harry spent a couple of weeks last year looking at properties, before finally finding one he loved, and putting in an offer. Contracts have been exchanged and he is now a proud US home-owner," a Daily Mirror source added.
Styles’ new pad is equipped with a number of modern facilities, including a private gym, outdoor pool and a home entertainment system. However, he has only told a few people about the purchase as he wants to keep his life private.
This news comes after multiple sources revealed that Styles might be planning leaving "One Direction". Styles’ collaboration with John Legend has only fuelled rumors of his intention to go solo in his career.
"We got together for a few hours and wrote what I think is a really lovely song," Legend told The Sun newspaper about the music, according to reports.
Highlighting the possibility of working together again with the 20-year-old, Legend noted: "I'd love to write with him again as he is a very great guy and very talented. He has some really great lyrical ideas and is a very good songwriter."
Furthermore, movies are also on cards for Styles.
With so many opportunities in front of him, it is sure to be difficult for Styles to keep his loyalties towards "One Direction".
Interestingly, the news of Styles going solo started doing the rounds when he started dating Kendall Jenner. Reportedly, Jenner’s mother Kris had expressed desire to see the British singer embarking on a solo career.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia