'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: AI Season 13' Finals Week 4 - Top 10 Sings Top 10' Airs on Mar. 19. 2014
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 19, 2014 6:37 PM EST
Singer and judge Jennifer Lopez poses at the party for the finalists of "American Idol XIII" in West Hollywood, California February 20, 2014.
For Finals Week 3 with theme "Songs from the Cinema," idol finalist Ben Briley was voted off in the competition. It was Briley's first time to be in the bottom 3. Unfortunately, it also became his last.
Briley's exit, however, gave way to C.J. Harris, Jena Irene, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, MK Nobilette, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts, Majesty Rose, Malaya Watson and Sam Woolf to join the idol "Live Tour."
The Top 10 idol finalists will be performing live, once again, to show the world that they deserve to be in the competition and win it on Wednesday, March 19, 2014. According to a report from americanidolnet, the songs the Top 10 will be singing can range from country to gospel or any songs for the matter.
On Thursday, March 20, another judge will have a live performance on the stage. This time, it will be American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez's turn to perform her new single "I Luh Yah Papi." Last week, a glimpse of the music video had already made its debut on the idol screen.
There seems to be only one idol judge left. When will Keith Urban be performing live on the stage? That is something the world has to look forward to.
Meanwhile, aside from JLo, the pop rock band Royal Teeth will also be performing live on the stage on Thursday with their breakout single "Wild."
Tune in on the show (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT) to watch who's going to stay in the competition and who's going to leave next. Watch out for more spoilers. For live updates, visit American Idol's official Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)