Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Tour Update: Bras Thrown Up on the Stage; Bangerz Bus Going Up in Flames?
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 19, 2014 5:55 PM EST
Diverse reactions bubble up in space as "Wrecking Ball" singer Miley Cyrus hops from one stage to another and brings the audience into one exhilarating ride after another.
Singer and actress Miley Cyrus arrives at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Cyrus never ceases to surprise the public with her new career exploits, and recently the singer caught the attention of the public when her "Bangerz" bus was captured on video going up in flames. In addition to that, Cyrus together with The Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne had reportedly stepped up the game as the audience threw bras up on the stage during the singer's Bangerz tour.
On Monday, March 17, Miley Cyrus' sister Noah took it to herself to upload a series of videos on Instagram showing the 21-year-old singer's Bangerz bus going up in flames. The fans' initial reaction was to freak out with a lot of OMGs on the way. Noah Cyrus decided, then, to clear it on Twitter, saying that no one was hurt and everybody was safe.
Yes, everyone got out safe no one is injured what so ever!! everything is okay!!
— Noah Lindsey Cyrus (@noahcyrus) March 18, 2014
Miley Cyrus and The Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne performed together once again. Huffington Post reported that Coyne and multi-instrumentalist Steven Drozd joined Cyrus on the stage for the Tulsa, Oklahoma stop of the Bangerz tour.
Cyrus and Coyne sang Flaming Lips' "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (Part 1) like what they did in Los Angeles. And for some foreign concept, the audience started throwing bras onto the stage.
The trio did the song twice, like in Los Angeles except for the bras. The 53-year old rocker also held up a sign that said "F-K YEAH TULSA."
Later on, Flaming Lips and Cyrus started working on a cover of the Beatles' "Lucy in the Sky with Diamond" with MGMT member Andrew VanWyngarden for a rumoured full-on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
According to the Rolling Stone Music Web site, prior to the performance Coyne was caught saying that he was scared to perform "Yoshimi."
"Forgive me if I f-k up," Coyne said before the performance with Cyrus and Drozd. "I'm scared!"
Miley Cyrus doubted it. In the end, Cyrus and the Flaming Lips sang the song twice.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon