Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Tour Update: Bras Thrown Up on the Stage; Bangerz Bus Going Up in Flames?
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 19, 2014 5:55 PM EST
Diverse reactions bubble up in space as "Wrecking Ball" singer Miley Cyrus hops from one stage to another and brings the audience into one exhilarating ride after another.
Singer and actress Miley Cyrus arrives at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Cyrus never ceases to surprise the public with her new career exploits, and recently the singer caught the attention of the public when her "Bangerz" bus was captured on video going up in flames. In addition to that, Cyrus together with The Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne had reportedly stepped up the game as the audience threw bras up on the stage during the singer's Bangerz tour.
On Monday, March 17, Miley Cyrus' sister Noah took it to herself to upload a series of videos on Instagram showing the 21-year-old singer's Bangerz bus going up in flames. The fans' initial reaction was to freak out with a lot of OMGs on the way. Noah Cyrus decided, then, to clear it on Twitter, saying that no one was hurt and everybody was safe.
Yes, everyone got out safe no one is injured what so ever!! everything is okay!!
— Noah Lindsey Cyrus (@noahcyrus) March 18, 2014
Miley Cyrus and The Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne performed together once again. Huffington Post reported that Coyne and multi-instrumentalist Steven Drozd joined Cyrus on the stage for the Tulsa, Oklahoma stop of the Bangerz tour.
Cyrus and Coyne sang Flaming Lips' "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (Part 1) like what they did in Los Angeles. And for some foreign concept, the audience started throwing bras onto the stage.
The trio did the song twice, like in Los Angeles except for the bras. The 53-year old rocker also held up a sign that said "F-K YEAH TULSA."
Later on, Flaming Lips and Cyrus started working on a cover of the Beatles' "Lucy in the Sky with Diamond" with MGMT member Andrew VanWyngarden for a rumoured full-on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
According to the Rolling Stone Music Web site, prior to the performance Coyne was caught saying that he was scared to perform "Yoshimi."
"Forgive me if I f-k up," Coyne said before the performance with Cyrus and Drozd. "I'm scared!"
Miley Cyrus doubted it. In the end, Cyrus and the Flaming Lips sang the song twice.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown