Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Tour Update: Bras Thrown Up on the Stage; Bangerz Bus Going Up in Flames?
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 19, 2014 5:55 PM EST
Diverse reactions bubble up in space as "Wrecking Ball" singer Miley Cyrus hops from one stage to another and brings the audience into one exhilarating ride after another.
Singer and actress Miley Cyrus arrives at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Cyrus never ceases to surprise the public with her new career exploits, and recently the singer caught the attention of the public when her "Bangerz" bus was captured on video going up in flames. In addition to that, Cyrus together with The Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne had reportedly stepped up the game as the audience threw bras up on the stage during the singer's Bangerz tour.
On Monday, March 17, Miley Cyrus' sister Noah took it to herself to upload a series of videos on Instagram showing the 21-year-old singer's Bangerz bus going up in flames. The fans' initial reaction was to freak out with a lot of OMGs on the way. Noah Cyrus decided, then, to clear it on Twitter, saying that no one was hurt and everybody was safe.
Yes, everyone got out safe no one is injured what so ever!! everything is okay!!
— Noah Lindsey Cyrus (@noahcyrus) March 18, 2014
Miley Cyrus and The Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne performed together once again. Huffington Post reported that Coyne and multi-instrumentalist Steven Drozd joined Cyrus on the stage for the Tulsa, Oklahoma stop of the Bangerz tour.
Cyrus and Coyne sang Flaming Lips' "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (Part 1) like what they did in Los Angeles. And for some foreign concept, the audience started throwing bras onto the stage.
The trio did the song twice, like in Los Angeles except for the bras. The 53-year old rocker also held up a sign that said "F-K YEAH TULSA."
Later on, Flaming Lips and Cyrus started working on a cover of the Beatles' "Lucy in the Sky with Diamond" with MGMT member Andrew VanWyngarden for a rumoured full-on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
According to the Rolling Stone Music Web site, prior to the performance Coyne was caught saying that he was scared to perform "Yoshimi."
"Forgive me if I f-k up," Coyne said before the performance with Cyrus and Drozd. "I'm scared!"
Miley Cyrus doubted it. In the end, Cyrus and the Flaming Lips sang the song twice.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People