‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5 Spoilers, Air Date: Things Change When Ali Returns, Ezra Dead Plus More
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 19, 2014 5:54 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale turned out to be a great episode and it gave the season a stunning finish. From Ezra taking the bullet to Mona's manipulative ways, the episode has made way for "Pretty Little Liars" season 5 that premieres on Tuesday, June 10, 2014.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 Spoilers
Janel Parrish, "Pretty Little Liars" star says that everything will change when Alison returns in season 5.
Wetpaint talks to executive producer Marlene King and she teases that Hanna might go through a bit of an identity crisis.
"With Alison back on the show, Hanna's going through a bit of an identity crisis. And Caleb's coming back going through a bit of a personal crisis as well. So we might see some interesting dynamics there," says Marlene.
Ali bullied Hanna, she teased her about her weight. It will be sad if Hanna will have to suffer again because of Ali's return. Ali's comeback will not affect the Liars but also the Liars' relationships with their loved ones.
Marlene told The Hollywood Reporter that season 5 is going to be "emotionally the most complex season" they have had so far.
Caleb Rivers come back in "Pretty Little Liars" season 5. It was announced earlier that Tyler Blackburn would return on the show as a season 5 regular. Wetpaint talks to executive producers Oliver Goldstick and Marlene King about how Caleb's return.
"I think he comes back with some issues because of what he's experienced in Ravenswood," says Oliver, adding, "I think he's haunted - I don't want to use that phrase lightly - but he is haunted by things that happened there, and they kind of spill over into his life in Rosewood."
Marlene mentions that he returns as a changed person.
Will Ezra die?
Ezra saved the Liars from "A." He took the shot for them and "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale left the fans wondering if he would die or live.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 5 premiere will have two surgeons and a paramedic and this will be related to Ezra's wounds. It looks like he will survive.
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 5 on Tuesday, June 10 on ABC Family at 8 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine