‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5 Spoilers, Air Date: Things Change When Ali Returns, Ezra Dead Plus More
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 19, 2014 5:54 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale turned out to be a great episode and it gave the season a stunning finish. From Ezra taking the bullet to Mona's manipulative ways, the episode has made way for "Pretty Little Liars" season 5 that premieres on Tuesday, June 10, 2014.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 Spoilers
Janel Parrish, "Pretty Little Liars" star says that everything will change when Alison returns in season 5.
Wetpaint talks to executive producer Marlene King and she teases that Hanna might go through a bit of an identity crisis.
"With Alison back on the show, Hanna's going through a bit of an identity crisis. And Caleb's coming back going through a bit of a personal crisis as well. So we might see some interesting dynamics there," says Marlene.
Ali bullied Hanna, she teased her about her weight. It will be sad if Hanna will have to suffer again because of Ali's return. Ali's comeback will not affect the Liars but also the Liars' relationships with their loved ones.
Marlene told The Hollywood Reporter that season 5 is going to be "emotionally the most complex season" they have had so far.
Caleb Rivers come back in "Pretty Little Liars" season 5. It was announced earlier that Tyler Blackburn would return on the show as a season 5 regular. Wetpaint talks to executive producers Oliver Goldstick and Marlene King about how Caleb's return.
"I think he comes back with some issues because of what he's experienced in Ravenswood," says Oliver, adding, "I think he's haunted - I don't want to use that phrase lightly - but he is haunted by things that happened there, and they kind of spill over into his life in Rosewood."
Marlene mentions that he returns as a changed person.
Will Ezra die?
Ezra saved the Liars from "A." He took the shot for them and "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale left the fans wondering if he would die or live.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 5 premiere will have two surgeons and a paramedic and this will be related to Ezra's wounds. It looks like he will survive.
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 5 on Tuesday, June 10 on ABC Family at 8 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 24-26, 2014: The Forresters, Logans And Spencers Will Celebrate Thanksgiving Day At The Forrester Mansion
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced