Liverpool FC Transfer News: Sevilla Open for Discussions Involving Reds’ Prospect, Says Agent
By Mark Wayne Eubank | March 19, 2014 5:52 PM EST
La Liga club Sevilla are open for discussions involving defender Alberto Moreno, according to the latter's agent.
The 21-year-old made his seniors debut for Spain in October 2013 after performing fantastically for the under-21s, while owning the left-back position with 30 starts in 33 appearances in all competitions, accompanied by 3 goals, for the La Liga club.
Agent of Liverpool prospect Alberto Moreno (L) revealed that Sevilla are willing to listen to offers
Napoli and Real Madrid have been reported to be admirers of Moreno, but the Reds are determined to bring in the youth sensation, who is versatile enough to operate as a midfielder or even a winger.
However, the Merseysiders will need to meet the youngster's release clause, which is suggested to be in the ballpark of £25million, or, at least, place a bid within the region of the said amount.
"Yes, Napoli presented an offer in January, but it was not seen as big enough. The interest of Real Madrid? Nothing has been done and my client is concentrating on Sevilla," Moreno's agent, Javier Moya, told AS.
"Sevilla are willing to negotiate, but on their conditions. I'm not saying he can only leave there for his £25m release clause fee."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date