Liverpool FC Transfer News: Sevilla Open for Discussions Involving Reds’ Prospect, Says Agent
By Mark Wayne Eubank | March 19, 2014 5:52 PM EST
La Liga club Sevilla are open for discussions involving defender Alberto Moreno, according to the latter's agent.
The 21-year-old made his seniors debut for Spain in October 2013 after performing fantastically for the under-21s, while owning the left-back position with 30 starts in 33 appearances in all competitions, accompanied by 3 goals, for the La Liga club.
Agent of Liverpool prospect Alberto Moreno (L) revealed that Sevilla are willing to listen to offers
Napoli and Real Madrid have been reported to be admirers of Moreno, but the Reds are determined to bring in the youth sensation, who is versatile enough to operate as a midfielder or even a winger.
However, the Merseysiders will need to meet the youngster's release clause, which is suggested to be in the ballpark of £25million, or, at least, place a bid within the region of the said amount.
"Yes, Napoli presented an offer in January, but it was not seen as big enough. The interest of Real Madrid? Nothing has been done and my client is concentrating on Sevilla," Moreno's agent, Javier Moya, told AS.
"Sevilla are willing to negotiate, but on their conditions. I'm not saying he can only leave there for his £25m release clause fee."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet