Liverpool FC Transfer News: Sevilla Open for Discussions Involving Reds’ Prospect, Says Agent
By Mark Wayne Eubank | March 19, 2014 5:52 PM EST
La Liga club Sevilla are open for discussions involving defender Alberto Moreno, according to the latter's agent.
The 21-year-old made his seniors debut for Spain in October 2013 after performing fantastically for the under-21s, while owning the left-back position with 30 starts in 33 appearances in all competitions, accompanied by 3 goals, for the La Liga club.
Agent of Liverpool prospect Alberto Moreno (L) revealed that Sevilla are willing to listen to offers
Napoli and Real Madrid have been reported to be admirers of Moreno, but the Reds are determined to bring in the youth sensation, who is versatile enough to operate as a midfielder or even a winger.
However, the Merseysiders will need to meet the youngster's release clause, which is suggested to be in the ballpark of £25million, or, at least, place a bid within the region of the said amount.
"Yes, Napoli presented an offer in January, but it was not seen as big enough. The interest of Real Madrid? Nothing has been done and my client is concentrating on Sevilla," Moreno's agent, Javier Moya, told AS.
"Sevilla are willing to negotiate, but on their conditions. I'm not saying he can only leave there for his £25m release clause fee."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions