Beyonce Kim Kardashian Wedding Diss: Jay Z Wife Turns Down Kanye West Ceremony Because It's 'Tacky?'
By Vanessa Francisco | March 19, 2014 5:23 PM EST
Beyonce Knowles may not attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. According to Radar Online, the 32-year-old singer thinks it is tacky that the nuptials will be filmed for the reality TV show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Beyonce married Jay Z in a small ceremony in April 2008, shrouding it in secrecy to ensure that the wedding was an intimate event for family and friends only. Though she reportedly does not want to go, it is said that she will not boycott the wedding completely. "
She told Kanye and Jay Z that under no circumstances will she be a part of any filming on the wedding day if it is for Kim's reality show," a source said. "Beyonce and Jay's wedding was done in secret and extreme lengths were taken to make sure it was an intimate affair. This will be the complete opposite. She thinks it is just tacky," the source added.
"Beyonce's motto has always been less is more but clearly when it comes to Kim, more means more," the source continued. "She knows she will have to go to the wedding but really doesn't want to." Jay Z is Kanye's best friend and Kanye considers the couple as "family."
It was also claimed that Kanye and Kim are planning to make all their guests sign confidentiality agreements but have agreed that Beyonce and Jay Z will not have to comply with this security measure. "There is no way Kanye will ever even dare ask Beyonce or Jay to sign a non-disclosure agreement or take away their cell phones. He knows that neither of the two would betray his trust," the source said.
Kanye West is marrying "KUWTK" star Kim Kardashian in Paris on May 24. "We're having a super small, intimate wedding," Kim said. "As we go along, we realise we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking."
Kanye and Jay have been working closely for years and released a joint album called "Watch the Throne" in 2011, which they both promoted on tour. Beyonce still strives to keep her family especially her daughter Blue Ivy out of the limelight but managed to release a documentary called "Life is a Dream" and an album in 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools