Beyonce Kim Kardashian Wedding Diss: Jay Z Wife Turns Down Kanye West Ceremony Because It's 'Tacky?'
By Vanessa Francisco | March 19, 2014 5:23 PM EST
Beyonce Knowles may not attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. According to Radar Online, the 32-year-old singer thinks it is tacky that the nuptials will be filmed for the reality TV show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Beyonce married Jay Z in a small ceremony in April 2008, shrouding it in secrecy to ensure that the wedding was an intimate event for family and friends only. Though she reportedly does not want to go, it is said that she will not boycott the wedding completely. "
She told Kanye and Jay Z that under no circumstances will she be a part of any filming on the wedding day if it is for Kim's reality show," a source said. "Beyonce and Jay's wedding was done in secret and extreme lengths were taken to make sure it was an intimate affair. This will be the complete opposite. She thinks it is just tacky," the source added.
"Beyonce's motto has always been less is more but clearly when it comes to Kim, more means more," the source continued. "She knows she will have to go to the wedding but really doesn't want to." Jay Z is Kanye's best friend and Kanye considers the couple as "family."
It was also claimed that Kanye and Kim are planning to make all their guests sign confidentiality agreements but have agreed that Beyonce and Jay Z will not have to comply with this security measure. "There is no way Kanye will ever even dare ask Beyonce or Jay to sign a non-disclosure agreement or take away their cell phones. He knows that neither of the two would betray his trust," the source said.
Kanye West is marrying "KUWTK" star Kim Kardashian in Paris on May 24. "We're having a super small, intimate wedding," Kim said. "As we go along, we realise we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking."
Kanye and Jay have been working closely for years and released a joint album called "Watch the Throne" in 2011, which they both promoted on tour. Beyonce still strives to keep her family especially her daughter Blue Ivy out of the limelight but managed to release a documentary called "Life is a Dream" and an album in 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display