Beyonce Kim Kardashian Wedding Diss: Jay Z Wife Turns Down Kanye West Ceremony Because It's 'Tacky?'
By Vanessa Francisco | March 19, 2014 5:23 PM EST
Beyonce Knowles may not attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. According to Radar Online, the 32-year-old singer thinks it is tacky that the nuptials will be filmed for the reality TV show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Beyonce married Jay Z in a small ceremony in April 2008, shrouding it in secrecy to ensure that the wedding was an intimate event for family and friends only. Though she reportedly does not want to go, it is said that she will not boycott the wedding completely. "
She told Kanye and Jay Z that under no circumstances will she be a part of any filming on the wedding day if it is for Kim's reality show," a source said. "Beyonce and Jay's wedding was done in secret and extreme lengths were taken to make sure it was an intimate affair. This will be the complete opposite. She thinks it is just tacky," the source added.
"Beyonce's motto has always been less is more but clearly when it comes to Kim, more means more," the source continued. "She knows she will have to go to the wedding but really doesn't want to." Jay Z is Kanye's best friend and Kanye considers the couple as "family."
It was also claimed that Kanye and Kim are planning to make all their guests sign confidentiality agreements but have agreed that Beyonce and Jay Z will not have to comply with this security measure. "There is no way Kanye will ever even dare ask Beyonce or Jay to sign a non-disclosure agreement or take away their cell phones. He knows that neither of the two would betray his trust," the source said.
Kanye West is marrying "KUWTK" star Kim Kardashian in Paris on May 24. "We're having a super small, intimate wedding," Kim said. "As we go along, we realise we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking."
Kanye and Jay have been working closely for years and released a joint album called "Watch the Throne" in 2011, which they both promoted on tour. Beyonce still strives to keep her family especially her daughter Blue Ivy out of the limelight but managed to release a documentary called "Life is a Dream" and an album in 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best