'RHOA': Phaedra Parks Fumes as Apollo Nida Flirts with Kenya Moore Even More
By Vanessa Francisco | March 19, 2014 5:06 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Star Apollo Nida has his wife Phaedra Parks and Kenya Moore ready for a cat fight in the next episode of RHOA. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, the episode "Flirting With Disaster" shows a lot of jealousy when the housewives went to Mexico for a vacation. Their trip was intended for relaxation but it seems that Kenya's confrontation just added to the drama.
Kenya Moore crashed the guys night out to talk to Apollo about their differences but what she did not expect is Phaedra to find them chatting. Kenya got into an intense discussion with Apollo about whether or not he would sleep with her is he had wanted to. To make the chat more private, Apollo asked his friends Peter Thomas and Todd Tucker to leave them alone. Kenya confessed that she was Apollo's fan until he attacked her by saying she sent him inappropriate text messages and propositioned him at a hotel in LA.
"The stuff you threw out there did not happen," Kenya reportedly said. "I have been completely respectful to you. I never offered you anything, Apollo." However, Apollo said he still could have slept with her if he had wanted to. "Any man would fall victim to it," he said. "My physicality and your physicality." Kenya still insisted that she has never crossed the line. "I just need you to stop lying to me." After a while, Phaedra suddenly arrived and walked over to Apollo and Kenya, asking "What is going on here?"
Earlier in the show, Kenya asked everyone to swim with their clothes off in an underground Mexican cave natural spring. Apollo took off his shirt as Kenya undressed to a yellow bikini while Phaedra kept an eye on her husband. The camera also caught Apollo looking at Kenya's body. Later, Kenya sobbed to the other ladies saying, "I feel like I push guys away. I wanted the husband first. All of you had children before you got married," she said before reverting to her usual flirty stance and joined the men for tequila shots, cigar smoking and a confrontation with Apollo that had his wife fuming in anger.
Previously, Kenya also told her friend Miss Lawrence that Apollo sounds like he wanted Phaedra to be quiet. "He thought he was getting a trophy wife and she was not much of a trophy," she said.
Apollo and Kenya's complicated relationship then became even more complicated at the end of the show. It appears that the situation will be even more volatile, causing even more friction. Is Apollo's cheating tendency the beginning of the end of his marriage to the attorney? There has been a lot of evidence that Phaedra is no longer happy in their marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Actor Charlie Hunnam Gushes Over Co-star Maggie Siff, Says He Is Most Proud of Jax, Tara's Relationship [VIDEO}
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October