Kanye West to Sing Special Song Performance for Kim Kardashian on Their Wedding Day
By nidhi tewari | March 19, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is one lucky bride to be. It may be her third wedding but it's going to be as special (or even more special) than her previous ones, thanks to her flamboyant fiancé Kanye West. The "Yeezus" rapper is planning to sing a new song to Kim Kardashian on their wedding day!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
Though there will be other celebrity performances at the wedding but Kanye himself wants to be the hero of the ceremony and wants to woo his would be wife with a special performance of his own song which would be "something special he's working on," a source told Hollywoodlife.com.
Hope that Kim Kardashian does not jump in with Kanye West to join him in his "special" performance and give us a "Bound 2" like performance to steal the limelight? Only time can tell what will happen on the wedding day. Kanye and Kim will say "I Do" in front of family and friends on May 24 at Chateau d'Usse in France.
Fans of "Kimye" will have to wait a little longer to see the wedding pictures or video as the Kardashians are taking extra precaution this time to avoid any video footage leakages that happened during their engagement. All the guests would have to leave their mobile phones and cameras back home if they want to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. No unauthorised personnel will be allowed entry in the ceremony and there would be a tight security check at the premises.
Meanwhile, there is one person that is in dilemma regarding Kim and Kanye's wedding. Beyonce, whose husband Jay Z is best friends with Kanye West, does not want to attend the wedding as she is not comfortable with the idea of getting photographed and be one of the guests at Kim Kardashian's reality television show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." "Queen Bey" has reportedly given ultimatum to her husband Jay Z that she will only attend the wedding if she and her daughter Bue Ivy are not photographed for the Kardashian reality television show, Radar Online reported. Read more here.
Looks like Kim and Kanye's upcoming wedding has all the ingredients of becoming an interesting wedding. A performance by Kanye and opposition by Beyonce - What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase