Kanye West to Sing Special Song Performance for Kim Kardashian on Their Wedding Day
By nidhi tewari | March 19, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is one lucky bride to be. It may be her third wedding but it's going to be as special (or even more special) than her previous ones, thanks to her flamboyant fiancé Kanye West. The "Yeezus" rapper is planning to sing a new song to Kim Kardashian on their wedding day!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
Though there will be other celebrity performances at the wedding but Kanye himself wants to be the hero of the ceremony and wants to woo his would be wife with a special performance of his own song which would be "something special he's working on," a source told Hollywoodlife.com.
Hope that Kim Kardashian does not jump in with Kanye West to join him in his "special" performance and give us a "Bound 2" like performance to steal the limelight? Only time can tell what will happen on the wedding day. Kanye and Kim will say "I Do" in front of family and friends on May 24 at Chateau d'Usse in France.
Fans of "Kimye" will have to wait a little longer to see the wedding pictures or video as the Kardashians are taking extra precaution this time to avoid any video footage leakages that happened during their engagement. All the guests would have to leave their mobile phones and cameras back home if they want to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. No unauthorised personnel will be allowed entry in the ceremony and there would be a tight security check at the premises.
Meanwhile, there is one person that is in dilemma regarding Kim and Kanye's wedding. Beyonce, whose husband Jay Z is best friends with Kanye West, does not want to attend the wedding as she is not comfortable with the idea of getting photographed and be one of the guests at Kim Kardashian's reality television show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." "Queen Bey" has reportedly given ultimatum to her husband Jay Z that she will only attend the wedding if she and her daughter Bue Ivy are not photographed for the Kardashian reality television show, Radar Online reported. Read more here.
Looks like Kim and Kanye's upcoming wedding has all the ingredients of becoming an interesting wedding. A performance by Kanye and opposition by Beyonce - What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]