Kanye West to Sing Special Song Performance for Kim Kardashian on Their Wedding Day
By nidhi tewari | March 19, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is one lucky bride to be. It may be her third wedding but it's going to be as special (or even more special) than her previous ones, thanks to her flamboyant fiancé Kanye West. The "Yeezus" rapper is planning to sing a new song to Kim Kardashian on their wedding day!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
Though there will be other celebrity performances at the wedding but Kanye himself wants to be the hero of the ceremony and wants to woo his would be wife with a special performance of his own song which would be "something special he's working on," a source told Hollywoodlife.com.
Hope that Kim Kardashian does not jump in with Kanye West to join him in his "special" performance and give us a "Bound 2" like performance to steal the limelight? Only time can tell what will happen on the wedding day. Kanye and Kim will say "I Do" in front of family and friends on May 24 at Chateau d'Usse in France.
Fans of "Kimye" will have to wait a little longer to see the wedding pictures or video as the Kardashians are taking extra precaution this time to avoid any video footage leakages that happened during their engagement. All the guests would have to leave their mobile phones and cameras back home if they want to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. No unauthorised personnel will be allowed entry in the ceremony and there would be a tight security check at the premises.
Meanwhile, there is one person that is in dilemma regarding Kim and Kanye's wedding. Beyonce, whose husband Jay Z is best friends with Kanye West, does not want to attend the wedding as she is not comfortable with the idea of getting photographed and be one of the guests at Kim Kardashian's reality television show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." "Queen Bey" has reportedly given ultimatum to her husband Jay Z that she will only attend the wedding if she and her daughter Bue Ivy are not photographed for the Kardashian reality television show, Radar Online reported. Read more here.
Looks like Kim and Kanye's upcoming wedding has all the ingredients of becoming an interesting wedding. A performance by Kanye and opposition by Beyonce - What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install