Kanye West to Sing Special Song Performance for Kim Kardashian on Their Wedding Day
By nidhi tewari | March 19, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is one lucky bride to be. It may be her third wedding but it's going to be as special (or even more special) than her previous ones, thanks to her flamboyant fiancé Kanye West. The "Yeezus" rapper is planning to sing a new song to Kim Kardashian on their wedding day!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
Though there will be other celebrity performances at the wedding but Kanye himself wants to be the hero of the ceremony and wants to woo his would be wife with a special performance of his own song which would be "something special he's working on," a source told Hollywoodlife.com.
Hope that Kim Kardashian does not jump in with Kanye West to join him in his "special" performance and give us a "Bound 2" like performance to steal the limelight? Only time can tell what will happen on the wedding day. Kanye and Kim will say "I Do" in front of family and friends on May 24 at Chateau d'Usse in France.
Fans of "Kimye" will have to wait a little longer to see the wedding pictures or video as the Kardashians are taking extra precaution this time to avoid any video footage leakages that happened during their engagement. All the guests would have to leave their mobile phones and cameras back home if they want to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. No unauthorised personnel will be allowed entry in the ceremony and there would be a tight security check at the premises.
Meanwhile, there is one person that is in dilemma regarding Kim and Kanye's wedding. Beyonce, whose husband Jay Z is best friends with Kanye West, does not want to attend the wedding as she is not comfortable with the idea of getting photographed and be one of the guests at Kim Kardashian's reality television show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." "Queen Bey" has reportedly given ultimatum to her husband Jay Z that she will only attend the wedding if she and her daughter Bue Ivy are not photographed for the Kardashian reality television show, Radar Online reported. Read more here.
Looks like Kim and Kanye's upcoming wedding has all the ingredients of becoming an interesting wedding. A performance by Kanye and opposition by Beyonce - What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills