Kanye West to Sing Special Song Performance for Kim Kardashian on Their Wedding Day
By nidhi tewari | March 19, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is one lucky bride to be. It may be her third wedding but it's going to be as special (or even more special) than her previous ones, thanks to her flamboyant fiancé Kanye West. The "Yeezus" rapper is planning to sing a new song to Kim Kardashian on their wedding day!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
Though there will be other celebrity performances at the wedding but Kanye himself wants to be the hero of the ceremony and wants to woo his would be wife with a special performance of his own song which would be "something special he's working on," a source told Hollywoodlife.com.
Hope that Kim Kardashian does not jump in with Kanye West to join him in his "special" performance and give us a "Bound 2" like performance to steal the limelight? Only time can tell what will happen on the wedding day. Kanye and Kim will say "I Do" in front of family and friends on May 24 at Chateau d'Usse in France.
Fans of "Kimye" will have to wait a little longer to see the wedding pictures or video as the Kardashians are taking extra precaution this time to avoid any video footage leakages that happened during their engagement. All the guests would have to leave their mobile phones and cameras back home if they want to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. No unauthorised personnel will be allowed entry in the ceremony and there would be a tight security check at the premises.
Meanwhile, there is one person that is in dilemma regarding Kim and Kanye's wedding. Beyonce, whose husband Jay Z is best friends with Kanye West, does not want to attend the wedding as she is not comfortable with the idea of getting photographed and be one of the guests at Kim Kardashian's reality television show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." "Queen Bey" has reportedly given ultimatum to her husband Jay Z that she will only attend the wedding if she and her daughter Bue Ivy are not photographed for the Kardashian reality television show, Radar Online reported. Read more here.
Looks like Kim and Kanye's upcoming wedding has all the ingredients of becoming an interesting wedding. A performance by Kanye and opposition by Beyonce - What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June