'Jelena' Song: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Romantic Duet Coming Soon,Called 'Unfamiliar'
By nidhi tewari | March 19, 2014 4:49 PM EST
Would you like to hear a duet from two lovebirds Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? Well, there is speculation in the media that "Jelena" has reportedly recorded a duet together for real and it is apparently called "Unfamiliar." Bieber has even sung the duet for some of the "Beliebers" at one of his concerts and his Twitter followers are gushing about the song in their tweets.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"One of Justin's lines goes SOMETHING LIKE "dont you ever wish you said what you wanna say, or would you take it for granted" said @GiselleEmos (who is now followed by Justin!) on his Twitter account.
"Justin legit asked us 'do you wanna listen to a song that I wrote with Selena," Giselle wrote on Twitter. The hard core ''Belieber" adds that "Unfamiliar" is "a slow song, so I guess romantic. "
"He told us when we asked, that it was called Unfamiliar," the 18-year-old Justin fan from Toronto wrote on her Twitter account.
"They wrote it together guys. Stop hating. It's actually really good," Giselle said on Twitter.
Justin Bieber not only followed Giselle but also called her "beautiful" in one of his concerts. She is pretty sure in all her tweets that Justin's new song with Selena does exist and it will be out in some time.
Justin and Selena have recently gotten back after their yet another breakup and have been hanging out with each other on number of occasions. The couple were even seen dirty dancing with each other in one of the dance studios and seemed very passionate about the whole thing. Justin even dedicated the song "As Long As You Love Me" in one of his private concerts and earlier called Selena "the most elegant princess" in the world.
Selena too is smitten with Justin Bieber and loves to hang out with him even after her parents expressed their dissatisfaction against their reunion. Justin has been caught up with many legal troubles in United States and Toronto but this does not lessen Selena's likeliness for him. The two love birds are currently in love and enjoying their lives. Are you eager for the new "Jelena" duet?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists