'Jelena' Song: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Romantic Duet Coming Soon,Called 'Unfamiliar'
By nidhi tewari | March 19, 2014 4:49 PM EST
Would you like to hear a duet from two lovebirds Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? Well, there is speculation in the media that "Jelena" has reportedly recorded a duet together for real and it is apparently called "Unfamiliar." Bieber has even sung the duet for some of the "Beliebers" at one of his concerts and his Twitter followers are gushing about the song in their tweets.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"One of Justin's lines goes SOMETHING LIKE "dont you ever wish you said what you wanna say, or would you take it for granted" said @GiselleEmos (who is now followed by Justin!) on his Twitter account.
"Justin legit asked us 'do you wanna listen to a song that I wrote with Selena," Giselle wrote on Twitter. The hard core ''Belieber" adds that "Unfamiliar" is "a slow song, so I guess romantic. "
"He told us when we asked, that it was called Unfamiliar," the 18-year-old Justin fan from Toronto wrote on her Twitter account.
"They wrote it together guys. Stop hating. It's actually really good," Giselle said on Twitter.
Justin Bieber not only followed Giselle but also called her "beautiful" in one of his concerts. She is pretty sure in all her tweets that Justin's new song with Selena does exist and it will be out in some time.
Justin and Selena have recently gotten back after their yet another breakup and have been hanging out with each other on number of occasions. The couple were even seen dirty dancing with each other in one of the dance studios and seemed very passionate about the whole thing. Justin even dedicated the song "As Long As You Love Me" in one of his private concerts and earlier called Selena "the most elegant princess" in the world.
Selena too is smitten with Justin Bieber and loves to hang out with him even after her parents expressed their dissatisfaction against their reunion. Justin has been caught up with many legal troubles in United States and Toronto but this does not lessen Selena's likeliness for him. The two love birds are currently in love and enjoying their lives. Are you eager for the new "Jelena" duet?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report