'Jelena' Song: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Romantic Duet Coming Soon,Called 'Unfamiliar'
By nidhi tewari | March 19, 2014 4:49 PM EST
Would you like to hear a duet from two lovebirds Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? Well, there is speculation in the media that "Jelena" has reportedly recorded a duet together for real and it is apparently called "Unfamiliar." Bieber has even sung the duet for some of the "Beliebers" at one of his concerts and his Twitter followers are gushing about the song in their tweets.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"One of Justin's lines goes SOMETHING LIKE "dont you ever wish you said what you wanna say, or would you take it for granted" said @GiselleEmos (who is now followed by Justin!) on his Twitter account.
"Justin legit asked us 'do you wanna listen to a song that I wrote with Selena," Giselle wrote on Twitter. The hard core ''Belieber" adds that "Unfamiliar" is "a slow song, so I guess romantic. "
"He told us when we asked, that it was called Unfamiliar," the 18-year-old Justin fan from Toronto wrote on her Twitter account.
"They wrote it together guys. Stop hating. It's actually really good," Giselle said on Twitter.
Justin Bieber not only followed Giselle but also called her "beautiful" in one of his concerts. She is pretty sure in all her tweets that Justin's new song with Selena does exist and it will be out in some time.
Justin and Selena have recently gotten back after their yet another breakup and have been hanging out with each other on number of occasions. The couple were even seen dirty dancing with each other in one of the dance studios and seemed very passionate about the whole thing. Justin even dedicated the song "As Long As You Love Me" in one of his private concerts and earlier called Selena "the most elegant princess" in the world.
Selena too is smitten with Justin Bieber and loves to hang out with him even after her parents expressed their dissatisfaction against their reunion. Justin has been caught up with many legal troubles in United States and Toronto but this does not lessen Selena's likeliness for him. The two love birds are currently in love and enjoying their lives. Are you eager for the new "Jelena" duet?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date