Miranda Kerr’s Break-up Breast Job is a Hoax, Supermodel's Friend Reveals Truth: ‘It is Completely Untrue’ [PHOTOS]
March 19, 2014 3:08 PM EST
Miranda Kerr’s Break-up Breast Job is a Hoax: ‘It is Completely Untrue,’ Reveals Supermodel’s Friend [PHOTOS]
Did former Victoria's Secret Angel face the knife? Reports suggested that the supermodel underwent plastic surgery to get a bigger bosom after her break-up with Orlando Bloom last year.
However, Miranda Kerr's breast job news is a hoax.
E! News talked to Miranda's close friend claiming the rumours are untrue.
"It is completely untrue," said 30-year-old Miranda's friend.
Earlier, RadarOnline.com reported that two top doctors claimed that Miranda's brand new curves are the result of a plastic surgery.
"Miranda appears to have undergone a very tasteful breast augmentation," said Dr. Anthony Youn, who has not treated Miranda, adding, "She appears to have gone from an A (cup) to a small C (cup) and her breasts help to create a very nice, curvy figure."
Recently, Miranda Kerr walked the red carpet at 2014 Oscars after party and she flaunted what looked like her enhanced breasts.
The mother-of-one, Miranda donned a shimmering Kaufmanfranco dress with a plunging neck line which was the perfect gown to show off the curves. Meanwhile, it looks like Miranda is on a campaigning spree. She is the endorser of top-notch clothing brands. According to a Daily Mail post, she is chosen for being "sexy and relatable."
In the last four weeks, Miranda has been presented as the ambassador of WonderBra, Reebok, H&M and Clear Scalp & Hair. Recently, she has been unveiled as the ambassador of ShopStyle's campaign called We Shop, We Find, We ShopStyle.
Miranda poses in a blue push-up bikini and shows off her toned body. The campaign is shot by infamous fashion photographer Terry Richardson. ShopStyle's campaign wants to position the brand as the handy search engine for the shopping needs this summer.
ShopStyle CEO Brian Sugar loves her and says that she is "the perfect balance of sexy and relatable." He goes on to add that her style is graceful.
"I like it to fit my individual body shape, and I encourage other women to find what works for their body shape and not necessarily follow trends," said Miranda in an interview with Glamour.com about her style and shape.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation