Miranda Kerr’s Break-up Breast Job is a Hoax, Supermodel's Friend Reveals Truth: ‘It is Completely Untrue’ [PHOTOS]
March 19, 2014 3:08 PM EST
Miranda Kerr’s Break-up Breast Job is a Hoax: ‘It is Completely Untrue,’ Reveals Supermodel’s Friend [PHOTOS]
Did former Victoria's Secret Angel face the knife? Reports suggested that the supermodel underwent plastic surgery to get a bigger bosom after her break-up with Orlando Bloom last year.
However, Miranda Kerr's breast job news is a hoax.
E! News talked to Miranda's close friend claiming the rumours are untrue.
"It is completely untrue," said 30-year-old Miranda's friend.
Earlier, RadarOnline.com reported that two top doctors claimed that Miranda's brand new curves are the result of a plastic surgery.
"Miranda appears to have undergone a very tasteful breast augmentation," said Dr. Anthony Youn, who has not treated Miranda, adding, "She appears to have gone from an A (cup) to a small C (cup) and her breasts help to create a very nice, curvy figure."
Recently, Miranda Kerr walked the red carpet at 2014 Oscars after party and she flaunted what looked like her enhanced breasts.
The mother-of-one, Miranda donned a shimmering Kaufmanfranco dress with a plunging neck line which was the perfect gown to show off the curves. Meanwhile, it looks like Miranda is on a campaigning spree. She is the endorser of top-notch clothing brands. According to a Daily Mail post, she is chosen for being "sexy and relatable."
In the last four weeks, Miranda has been presented as the ambassador of WonderBra, Reebok, H&M and Clear Scalp & Hair. Recently, she has been unveiled as the ambassador of ShopStyle's campaign called We Shop, We Find, We ShopStyle.
Miranda poses in a blue push-up bikini and shows off her toned body. The campaign is shot by infamous fashion photographer Terry Richardson. ShopStyle's campaign wants to position the brand as the handy search engine for the shopping needs this summer.
ShopStyle CEO Brian Sugar loves her and says that she is "the perfect balance of sexy and relatable." He goes on to add that her style is graceful.
"I like it to fit my individual body shape, and I encourage other women to find what works for their body shape and not necessarily follow trends," said Miranda in an interview with Glamour.com about her style and shape.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles