Miranda Kerr’s Break-up Breast Job is a Hoax, Supermodel's Friend Reveals Truth: ‘It is Completely Untrue’ [PHOTOS]
March 19, 2014 3:08 PM EST
Miranda Kerr’s Break-up Breast Job is a Hoax: ‘It is Completely Untrue,’ Reveals Supermodel’s Friend [PHOTOS]
Did former Victoria's Secret Angel face the knife? Reports suggested that the supermodel underwent plastic surgery to get a bigger bosom after her break-up with Orlando Bloom last year.
However, Miranda Kerr's breast job news is a hoax.
E! News talked to Miranda's close friend claiming the rumours are untrue.
"It is completely untrue," said 30-year-old Miranda's friend.
Earlier, RadarOnline.com reported that two top doctors claimed that Miranda's brand new curves are the result of a plastic surgery.
"Miranda appears to have undergone a very tasteful breast augmentation," said Dr. Anthony Youn, who has not treated Miranda, adding, "She appears to have gone from an A (cup) to a small C (cup) and her breasts help to create a very nice, curvy figure."
Recently, Miranda Kerr walked the red carpet at 2014 Oscars after party and she flaunted what looked like her enhanced breasts.
The mother-of-one, Miranda donned a shimmering Kaufmanfranco dress with a plunging neck line which was the perfect gown to show off the curves. Meanwhile, it looks like Miranda is on a campaigning spree. She is the endorser of top-notch clothing brands. According to a Daily Mail post, she is chosen for being "sexy and relatable."
In the last four weeks, Miranda has been presented as the ambassador of WonderBra, Reebok, H&M and Clear Scalp & Hair. Recently, she has been unveiled as the ambassador of ShopStyle's campaign called We Shop, We Find, We ShopStyle.
Miranda poses in a blue push-up bikini and shows off her toned body. The campaign is shot by infamous fashion photographer Terry Richardson. ShopStyle's campaign wants to position the brand as the handy search engine for the shopping needs this summer.
ShopStyle CEO Brian Sugar loves her and says that she is "the perfect balance of sexy and relatable." He goes on to add that her style is graceful.
"I like it to fit my individual body shape, and I encourage other women to find what works for their body shape and not necessarily follow trends," said Miranda in an interview with Glamour.com about her style and shape.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch