Miranda Kerr’s Break-up Breast Job is a Hoax, Supermodel's Friend Reveals Truth: ‘It is Completely Untrue’ [PHOTOS]
March 19, 2014 3:08 PM EST
Miranda Kerr’s Break-up Breast Job is a Hoax: ‘It is Completely Untrue,’ Reveals Supermodel’s Friend [PHOTOS]
Did former Victoria's Secret Angel face the knife? Reports suggested that the supermodel underwent plastic surgery to get a bigger bosom after her break-up with Orlando Bloom last year.
However, Miranda Kerr's breast job news is a hoax.
E! News talked to Miranda's close friend claiming the rumours are untrue.
"It is completely untrue," said 30-year-old Miranda's friend.
Earlier, RadarOnline.com reported that two top doctors claimed that Miranda's brand new curves are the result of a plastic surgery.
"Miranda appears to have undergone a very tasteful breast augmentation," said Dr. Anthony Youn, who has not treated Miranda, adding, "She appears to have gone from an A (cup) to a small C (cup) and her breasts help to create a very nice, curvy figure."
Recently, Miranda Kerr walked the red carpet at 2014 Oscars after party and she flaunted what looked like her enhanced breasts.
The mother-of-one, Miranda donned a shimmering Kaufmanfranco dress with a plunging neck line which was the perfect gown to show off the curves. Meanwhile, it looks like Miranda is on a campaigning spree. She is the endorser of top-notch clothing brands. According to a Daily Mail post, she is chosen for being "sexy and relatable."
In the last four weeks, Miranda has been presented as the ambassador of WonderBra, Reebok, H&M and Clear Scalp & Hair. Recently, she has been unveiled as the ambassador of ShopStyle's campaign called We Shop, We Find, We ShopStyle.
Miranda poses in a blue push-up bikini and shows off her toned body. The campaign is shot by infamous fashion photographer Terry Richardson. ShopStyle's campaign wants to position the brand as the handy search engine for the shopping needs this summer.
ShopStyle CEO Brian Sugar loves her and says that she is "the perfect balance of sexy and relatable." He goes on to add that her style is graceful.
"I like it to fit my individual body shape, and I encourage other women to find what works for their body shape and not necessarily follow trends," said Miranda in an interview with Glamour.com about her style and shape.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)