Friendship No More: Miley Cyrus Doesn't Want to be Friends with Demi Lovato? Find out Why!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 19, 2014 2:41 PM EST
The former Disney stars Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato are said to have severed their friendship ties. It is a shame that their friendship has gone down the drain especially since the two share a lot of things in common. For instance, the two both grew up in Disney, are both international pop singers and both have the powerful voice to boot to suit their edgy and punk public personas.
In a report by HollywoodLife.com, Miley Cyrus initiated the falling out with Demi Lovato as she deemed the latter too prude for her. Miley thinks that Demi is too much of a 'goodie two-shoes,' always wanting to diss out anyone who loves partying.
Known to currently be a wild child, Miley Cyrus graces every party that she can. Another reason why the two had a falling out is that of substance use. The "We Can't Stop" singer makes it no secret that she loves hitting up substances from time to time. In her hit single, she references to drugs such as ecstasy and cocaine. During the 2013 EMAs, Miley even allegedly smoked a joint on stage. Demi, on the other hand, is trying to battle her inner demons against substance abuse.
Demi Lovato was admitted to rehab after getting seriously addicted to cocaine. Demi has always been vocal about the bad effects of drugs to one's life. The former Disney star has also been very vocal about being sober whereas Miley Cyrus is just trying inasmuch to get the spotlight reveal her partying ways.
"Demi preaches her way through avoiding partying thanks to her past and Miley is all about it... Miley wants a friend and not a parent, and that is exactly the vibe Demi gives off. Miley thinks Demi is a literal buzz kill," revealed a source further to HollywoodLife.com, adding, "It is the ultimate oil and water situation between them both...They are not friends because Miley does everything Demi is against and Miley thinks Demi is no fun at all. So you can imagine how that would work out when they would be together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]