Friendship No More: Miley Cyrus Doesn't Want to be Friends with Demi Lovato? Find out Why!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 19, 2014 2:41 PM EST
The former Disney stars Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato are said to have severed their friendship ties. It is a shame that their friendship has gone down the drain especially since the two share a lot of things in common. For instance, the two both grew up in Disney, are both international pop singers and both have the powerful voice to boot to suit their edgy and punk public personas.
In a report by HollywoodLife.com, Miley Cyrus initiated the falling out with Demi Lovato as she deemed the latter too prude for her. Miley thinks that Demi is too much of a 'goodie two-shoes,' always wanting to diss out anyone who loves partying.
Known to currently be a wild child, Miley Cyrus graces every party that she can. Another reason why the two had a falling out is that of substance use. The "We Can't Stop" singer makes it no secret that she loves hitting up substances from time to time. In her hit single, she references to drugs such as ecstasy and cocaine. During the 2013 EMAs, Miley even allegedly smoked a joint on stage. Demi, on the other hand, is trying to battle her inner demons against substance abuse.
Demi Lovato was admitted to rehab after getting seriously addicted to cocaine. Demi has always been vocal about the bad effects of drugs to one's life. The former Disney star has also been very vocal about being sober whereas Miley Cyrus is just trying inasmuch to get the spotlight reveal her partying ways.
"Demi preaches her way through avoiding partying thanks to her past and Miley is all about it... Miley wants a friend and not a parent, and that is exactly the vibe Demi gives off. Miley thinks Demi is a literal buzz kill," revealed a source further to HollywoodLife.com, adding, "It is the ultimate oil and water situation between them both...They are not friends because Miley does everything Demi is against and Miley thinks Demi is no fun at all. So you can imagine how that would work out when they would be together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys