Friendship No More: Miley Cyrus Doesn't Want to be Friends with Demi Lovato? Find out Why!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 19, 2014 2:41 PM EST
The former Disney stars Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato are said to have severed their friendship ties. It is a shame that their friendship has gone down the drain especially since the two share a lot of things in common. For instance, the two both grew up in Disney, are both international pop singers and both have the powerful voice to boot to suit their edgy and punk public personas.
In a report by HollywoodLife.com, Miley Cyrus initiated the falling out with Demi Lovato as she deemed the latter too prude for her. Miley thinks that Demi is too much of a 'goodie two-shoes,' always wanting to diss out anyone who loves partying.
Known to currently be a wild child, Miley Cyrus graces every party that she can. Another reason why the two had a falling out is that of substance use. The "We Can't Stop" singer makes it no secret that she loves hitting up substances from time to time. In her hit single, she references to drugs such as ecstasy and cocaine. During the 2013 EMAs, Miley even allegedly smoked a joint on stage. Demi, on the other hand, is trying to battle her inner demons against substance abuse.
Demi Lovato was admitted to rehab after getting seriously addicted to cocaine. Demi has always been vocal about the bad effects of drugs to one's life. The former Disney star has also been very vocal about being sober whereas Miley Cyrus is just trying inasmuch to get the spotlight reveal her partying ways.
"Demi preaches her way through avoiding partying thanks to her past and Miley is all about it... Miley wants a friend and not a parent, and that is exactly the vibe Demi gives off. Miley thinks Demi is a literal buzz kill," revealed a source further to HollywoodLife.com, adding, "It is the ultimate oil and water situation between them both...They are not friends because Miley does everything Demi is against and Miley thinks Demi is no fun at all. So you can imagine how that would work out when they would be together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’