Friendship No More: Miley Cyrus Doesn't Want to be Friends with Demi Lovato? Find out Why!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 19, 2014 2:41 PM EST
The former Disney stars Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato are said to have severed their friendship ties. It is a shame that their friendship has gone down the drain especially since the two share a lot of things in common. For instance, the two both grew up in Disney, are both international pop singers and both have the powerful voice to boot to suit their edgy and punk public personas.
In a report by HollywoodLife.com, Miley Cyrus initiated the falling out with Demi Lovato as she deemed the latter too prude for her. Miley thinks that Demi is too much of a 'goodie two-shoes,' always wanting to diss out anyone who loves partying.
Known to currently be a wild child, Miley Cyrus graces every party that she can. Another reason why the two had a falling out is that of substance use. The "We Can't Stop" singer makes it no secret that she loves hitting up substances from time to time. In her hit single, she references to drugs such as ecstasy and cocaine. During the 2013 EMAs, Miley even allegedly smoked a joint on stage. Demi, on the other hand, is trying to battle her inner demons against substance abuse.
Demi Lovato was admitted to rehab after getting seriously addicted to cocaine. Demi has always been vocal about the bad effects of drugs to one's life. The former Disney star has also been very vocal about being sober whereas Miley Cyrus is just trying inasmuch to get the spotlight reveal her partying ways.
"Demi preaches her way through avoiding partying thanks to her past and Miley is all about it... Miley wants a friend and not a parent, and that is exactly the vibe Demi gives off. Miley thinks Demi is a literal buzz kill," revealed a source further to HollywoodLife.com, adding, "It is the ultimate oil and water situation between them both...They are not friends because Miley does everything Demi is against and Miley thinks Demi is no fun at all. So you can imagine how that would work out when they would be together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza