No Fret: Justin Bieber 'Not Worried' about Selena Gomez’ Parents Disapproval
By charmaine corne clutton | March 19, 2014 2:23 PM EST
They have rocked the entertainment industry by getting back together after an acrimonious falling out late this year. Right now, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back in the dating game after they were seen getting really intimate last March 7, where the two grabbed some breakfast and coffee. A video posted on Instagram by the "Beauty and a Beat" singer has also made rounds on the Internet-after featuring the hot "Jelena" duo dancing to the beat of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
However, the reunion of the two lovebirds is not without any bumps. According to sources, Selena Gomez' step father Brian and mother Mandy are against the rekindling of romance of the two. After the nasty breakup of the duo last January, it is no wonder why Selena's parents are reacting in such away after news of the reunion broke out. In nasty text messages to Selena, Justin called his on-and-off girlfriend a "talentless p****y."
Despite the disapproval issues, Justin seems to care less. According to a source to HollywoodLife.com, "Bieber is not trying to cause a rift between Selena's family. The Canadian pop star just wants to keep his lady love by his side-focusing solely on his love for the "Come and Get It'' star."
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family...She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," revealed the source further.
Looks like Selena Gomez' parents are not the only ones who disapprove of the relationship. Best pal Taylor Swift has also voiced her vehement disapproval of the relationship. The country singer believes that Justin Bieber is nothing but trouble. In fact, in an attempt to dissuade her best pal Selena, apparently hooked up Selena on a date with One Direction singer Niall Horan.
"He doesn't care that Taylor gets in Selena's ear and runs him in the ground for filth," says a source, adding, "Whatever. He knows Selena is not listening to her at all when it comes to him and even if she did, he knows she'd still be by his side. Haters come in all shapes and sizes and disguises, including a best friend. Truth be told, Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he's a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she's worth in the end - a bitter and jealous girl."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L