No Fret: Justin Bieber 'Not Worried' about Selena Gomez’ Parents Disapproval
By charmaine corne clutton | March 19, 2014 2:23 PM EST
They have rocked the entertainment industry by getting back together after an acrimonious falling out late this year. Right now, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back in the dating game after they were seen getting really intimate last March 7, where the two grabbed some breakfast and coffee. A video posted on Instagram by the "Beauty and a Beat" singer has also made rounds on the Internet-after featuring the hot "Jelena" duo dancing to the beat of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
However, the reunion of the two lovebirds is not without any bumps. According to sources, Selena Gomez' step father Brian and mother Mandy are against the rekindling of romance of the two. After the nasty breakup of the duo last January, it is no wonder why Selena's parents are reacting in such away after news of the reunion broke out. In nasty text messages to Selena, Justin called his on-and-off girlfriend a "talentless p****y."
Despite the disapproval issues, Justin seems to care less. According to a source to HollywoodLife.com, "Bieber is not trying to cause a rift between Selena's family. The Canadian pop star just wants to keep his lady love by his side-focusing solely on his love for the "Come and Get It'' star."
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family...She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," revealed the source further.
Looks like Selena Gomez' parents are not the only ones who disapprove of the relationship. Best pal Taylor Swift has also voiced her vehement disapproval of the relationship. The country singer believes that Justin Bieber is nothing but trouble. In fact, in an attempt to dissuade her best pal Selena, apparently hooked up Selena on a date with One Direction singer Niall Horan.
"He doesn't care that Taylor gets in Selena's ear and runs him in the ground for filth," says a source, adding, "Whatever. He knows Selena is not listening to her at all when it comes to him and even if she did, he knows she'd still be by his side. Haters come in all shapes and sizes and disguises, including a best friend. Truth be told, Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he's a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she's worth in the end - a bitter and jealous girl."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists