No Fret: Justin Bieber 'Not Worried' about Selena Gomez’ Parents Disapproval
By charmaine corne clutton | March 19, 2014 2:23 PM EST
They have rocked the entertainment industry by getting back together after an acrimonious falling out late this year. Right now, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back in the dating game after they were seen getting really intimate last March 7, where the two grabbed some breakfast and coffee. A video posted on Instagram by the "Beauty and a Beat" singer has also made rounds on the Internet-after featuring the hot "Jelena" duo dancing to the beat of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
However, the reunion of the two lovebirds is not without any bumps. According to sources, Selena Gomez' step father Brian and mother Mandy are against the rekindling of romance of the two. After the nasty breakup of the duo last January, it is no wonder why Selena's parents are reacting in such away after news of the reunion broke out. In nasty text messages to Selena, Justin called his on-and-off girlfriend a "talentless p****y."
Despite the disapproval issues, Justin seems to care less. According to a source to HollywoodLife.com, "Bieber is not trying to cause a rift between Selena's family. The Canadian pop star just wants to keep his lady love by his side-focusing solely on his love for the "Come and Get It'' star."
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family...She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," revealed the source further.
Looks like Selena Gomez' parents are not the only ones who disapprove of the relationship. Best pal Taylor Swift has also voiced her vehement disapproval of the relationship. The country singer believes that Justin Bieber is nothing but trouble. In fact, in an attempt to dissuade her best pal Selena, apparently hooked up Selena on a date with One Direction singer Niall Horan.
"He doesn't care that Taylor gets in Selena's ear and runs him in the ground for filth," says a source, adding, "Whatever. He knows Selena is not listening to her at all when it comes to him and even if she did, he knows she'd still be by his side. Haters come in all shapes and sizes and disguises, including a best friend. Truth be told, Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he's a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she's worth in the end - a bitter and jealous girl."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’