No Fret: Justin Bieber 'Not Worried' about Selena Gomez’ Parents Disapproval
By charmaine corne clutton | March 19, 2014 2:23 PM EST
They have rocked the entertainment industry by getting back together after an acrimonious falling out late this year. Right now, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back in the dating game after they were seen getting really intimate last March 7, where the two grabbed some breakfast and coffee. A video posted on Instagram by the "Beauty and a Beat" singer has also made rounds on the Internet-after featuring the hot "Jelena" duo dancing to the beat of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
However, the reunion of the two lovebirds is not without any bumps. According to sources, Selena Gomez' step father Brian and mother Mandy are against the rekindling of romance of the two. After the nasty breakup of the duo last January, it is no wonder why Selena's parents are reacting in such away after news of the reunion broke out. In nasty text messages to Selena, Justin called his on-and-off girlfriend a "talentless p****y."
Despite the disapproval issues, Justin seems to care less. According to a source to HollywoodLife.com, "Bieber is not trying to cause a rift between Selena's family. The Canadian pop star just wants to keep his lady love by his side-focusing solely on his love for the "Come and Get It'' star."
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family...She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," revealed the source further.
Looks like Selena Gomez' parents are not the only ones who disapprove of the relationship. Best pal Taylor Swift has also voiced her vehement disapproval of the relationship. The country singer believes that Justin Bieber is nothing but trouble. In fact, in an attempt to dissuade her best pal Selena, apparently hooked up Selena on a date with One Direction singer Niall Horan.
"He doesn't care that Taylor gets in Selena's ear and runs him in the ground for filth," says a source, adding, "Whatever. He knows Selena is not listening to her at all when it comes to him and even if she did, he knows she'd still be by his side. Haters come in all shapes and sizes and disguises, including a best friend. Truth be told, Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he's a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she's worth in the end - a bitter and jealous girl."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- US And Australia Share Visa And Immigration Information
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October