No Fret: Justin Bieber 'Not Worried' about Selena Gomez’ Parents Disapproval
By charmaine corne clutton | March 19, 2014 2:23 PM EST
They have rocked the entertainment industry by getting back together after an acrimonious falling out late this year. Right now, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back in the dating game after they were seen getting really intimate last March 7, where the two grabbed some breakfast and coffee. A video posted on Instagram by the "Beauty and a Beat" singer has also made rounds on the Internet-after featuring the hot "Jelena" duo dancing to the beat of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
However, the reunion of the two lovebirds is not without any bumps. According to sources, Selena Gomez' step father Brian and mother Mandy are against the rekindling of romance of the two. After the nasty breakup of the duo last January, it is no wonder why Selena's parents are reacting in such away after news of the reunion broke out. In nasty text messages to Selena, Justin called his on-and-off girlfriend a "talentless p****y."
Despite the disapproval issues, Justin seems to care less. According to a source to HollywoodLife.com, "Bieber is not trying to cause a rift between Selena's family. The Canadian pop star just wants to keep his lady love by his side-focusing solely on his love for the "Come and Get It'' star."
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family...She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents," revealed the source further.
Looks like Selena Gomez' parents are not the only ones who disapprove of the relationship. Best pal Taylor Swift has also voiced her vehement disapproval of the relationship. The country singer believes that Justin Bieber is nothing but trouble. In fact, in an attempt to dissuade her best pal Selena, apparently hooked up Selena on a date with One Direction singer Niall Horan.
"He doesn't care that Taylor gets in Selena's ear and runs him in the ground for filth," says a source, adding, "Whatever. He knows Selena is not listening to her at all when it comes to him and even if she did, he knows she'd still be by his side. Haters come in all shapes and sizes and disguises, including a best friend. Truth be told, Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he's a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she's worth in the end - a bitter and jealous girl."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation