'The Young and The Restless' Spoilers: Adam Newman is Alive, But No More Michael Muhney
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 19, 2014 2:21 PM EST
"The Young and the Restless" character Adam Newman survives car explosion and will make a comeback soon.
The producer of the long running series has been hinting a comeback of the character formerly played by actor Michael Muhney. The actor was fired after a sexual harassment rocked the "Young and the Restless" star which lead producer Jill Farren Phelps to evade his character by putting a car crash in the plot. Muhney was last seen on the show the week before the tragic car incident happened to his character.
The episode last week raised speculations that the well-loved character will soon make a comeback. Victor hired a private detective to track a homeless man who had witnessed the car accident involving Adam and Billy. While Billy escaped the burning car, Adam was never seen to have escaped. Though, his body was not recovered in the incident. The homeless man told them that he had seen Adam crawl out of the car with his clothes burning before it exploded. When asked by Chelsea where Adam did go, the homeless man simply said, "home, of course."
Adam Newman is alive but on fire? The character may appear in the popular soap anytime soon. But a sure thing, Michael Muhney will not play the role unless Phelps decides to bring him back after the backlash she received in removing the well-loved actor in the series.
The comeback will probably use the "cosmetic-surgery-after-being-burned" cliché, to bring the character back in the story. But the question now is who will replace Muhney, who nailed playing the role for almost five years?
An article in the Celebrity Dirty Laundry website said Trevor St. John, most known for his role as Victor Lord Jr. on ABC's soap One Life To Live, most probably looks close to Munhey. But with previous news about the rage of Adam or Muhney fans, many think that there is no one more appropriate to the role than Muhney himself.
Adam's comeback is maybe one of the most common twists in most soaps, but it is something that fans of "The Young and the Restless" are looking forward to.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election