‘Divergent's' Shailene Woodley Gushes about Co-star Theo James - Again: 'He was a great kisser'
By Riza Ornos | March 19, 2014 2:19 PM EST
"Divergent" star Shailene Woodley couldn't stop gushing about her co-star Theo James and just recently the actress revealed in People magazine that James is a good kisser. She actually anticipated that one of the first questions she'd be asked about her recent movie about locking lips with the hunky actor.
Cast members Theo James (R) and Shailene Woodley of the new film "Divergent" are interviewed at the 51st annual Publicists Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, California February 28, 2014.
"He's an incredibly masculine man with a beautiful soulful heart-and he was a great kisser," Woodley revealed in an interview with People magazine.
But the actress was quite disappointed by the answer she gave and told Marc Malkin of E Online the answer she wanted to give. "I've been trying to think of funny jokes to say, but I just haven't thought of anything funny," says Shailene to Malkin, adding, "So yeah, if you want your headline to be 'Theo James Is a Good Kisser,' you can have it."
Although her onscreen romance is blossoming, Shailene is still on the road of finding "the one." During her April 2014 cover story for Marie Claire, the star confessed that "I just haven't met anyone where I was like, 'Wow, I could definitely see myself spending a season of my life with you.' I don't even know if humans are genetically made to be with one person forever."
One of today's rising stars, Woodley is still getting used to the attention and the social media craze, and she thinks that it's just a little too weird. She also revealed her admiration for George Clooney and thinks highly about the actor whom she never met. According to Shailene, her mom and George are the only two people she'd met that are truly genuine givers.
"Divergent" will soon hit the theaters on Friday and the actress couldn't be more excited to show the world of her latest film. The 22-year-old star will be heading back to independent films and said "Indies are where it's at."
She explained that unlike big studio films, indie films are more relaxed and nice where she works with the same people on set to the editing room. Based on Veronica Roth's best-selling young adult novel, "Divergent" cast includes Miles Teller, Kate Winslet and Maggie Q.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2