Sony Xperia Z2 vs. HTC One Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 19, 2014 1:47 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Sony Xperia Z2 or the HTC One, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone (L) and a Sony Xperia Z2 tablet are displayed at the company's stand during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona February 24, 2014. The congress is the wireless industry's largest annual conference and runs February 24-27, 2014. REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
Display and Design
The Sony Xperia Z2 comes with a 5.2 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The HTC One comes with a 4.7 inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The Sony Xperia Z2 comes with 146.8 x 73.3 x 8.2 mm dimensions and weighs 163 grams. The HTC One comes with 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Sony Xperia Z2 is equipped with a 2.3 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One is equipped with a 1.7 GHz quad core krait 300 processor and Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 chipset. It comes in 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Sony Xperia Z2 sports a 20.7 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.2 MP. The HTC One sports a 4 MP primary camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP.
The Sony Xperia Z2 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 19 hours on 3G. The HTC One comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 18 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Sony Xperia Z2 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $899.95. The HTC One 32 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $609.95 and the 64 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $909.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
LG G Flex vs. Nokia Lumia 1520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Nokia Lumia 1320 vs. Lumia 1020 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899